It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just in time for Obama to claim victory before leaving POTUS....Al Baghdadi...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
So this is convenient for his career....Baghdadi just happens to be in Mosul and likely trapped and will be caught or killed.

Let's see what happens with the MSM narrative here. He is caught or killed and ALL stories become about this and no more about HRC lies and everyone screams Rah Rah Obama got the terrorist!

LOL...can't wait to see this turn of events occur...probably get him just after the debate tonight if it doesn't go well for HRC.

Source

The secretive leader of the Islamic State, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, is believed to be holed up in the terror group's hub of Mosul, as Iraqi and U.S. forces close in this week ahead of what could be a climactic fight. Senior Kurdish official Hoshiyar Zebari said his forces had "solid" intelligence Baghdadi was somewhere in the Iraqi city of more than a million people and up to 6,000 ISIS fighters. Baghdadi is likely with ISIS bomb maker Fawzi Ali Nouimeh, Kurdish officials told Reuters.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You would rather take a cheap shot at Obama or Clinton than like that Baghdadi is close to being taken or killed. Hmm....All in advance too.

So unbelieveably petty.

edit on 19-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Pretty big prediction. Maybe you should call Vegas, make it worth the headache to know things!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

How convenient!!

Didn't Bin Laden get the boot like 2 weeks before Bush left office? Thrown in the ocean and all! lol

Seems like I am watching and living in the Twilight Zone.

What a circus show... bunch of clowns!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

LOL...can't wait to see this turn of events occur...probably get him just after the debate tonight if it doesn't go well for HRC.

The dissemination of intel or news at the most optimum time is always desirable if possible.
Your observation is astute as usual.

Buck

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I can't imagine that Baghdadi would allow himself to be trapped in the city unless he sees his cause lost for the most part and wants to depart as a martyr. On the other hand, I can imagine why we are hearing that he is "trapped" and due to get his comeuppance about Nov. 8th..

edit on 19-10-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
If they get him this time, it would be his 5th or 6th time being killed?

How many times has Islamic State chief Baghdadi been ‘injured’ or ‘killed’?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Another in a long line of CIA sponsored agents turned brutal dictators then later killed, usually for political PR purposes.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

How convenient!!

Didn't Bin Laden get the boot like 2 weeks before Bush left office? Thrown in the ocean and all! lol

OBL killed 2011 Obama elected 2008
edit on 19-10-2016 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

You would rather take a cheap shot at Obama or Clinton than like that Baghdadi is close to being taken or killed. Hmm....All in advance too.

So unbelieveably petty.

You don't find the timing at all odd? Nah...media on this has nothing to do with it, nor timing....that's why they are already beginning to release that they believe he is trapped in the city at this point....fighting will take another bit of time then voila...Obama is a hero and that story has taken over the headlines.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

How convenient!!

Bin Laden... or what passed for him, was killed in 2011.
Well after Bush left office.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Paranoia is a terrible thing. Even when there are legitimate reasons to be paranoid of the MSM narratives (or anything else in life, even personnel none political issues) it causes the subject to seek connections with every coincidence and synchronicity regardless if they are connected or not, resulting in madness. The world becomes 85% a web of paranoid subjective speculation with only 15% truth behind it.

It will lead to people believing that if they spill a cup of coffee on themselves on election day, somehow Obama was behind it to keep them from voting. If a tree cuts a power line somehow Obama is purposefully stopping your current google search etc.

All this paranoid speculation cheapens whatever grain of truths there actually are on our politicians.

edit on 19-10-2016 by AudioOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I read elsewhere He had skipped Mosul, soon as the attack was announced. Might even been on here but i cant find the thread tbh.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That was a military apparatus 'win', not Obama's win.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That was a military apparatus 'win', not Obama's win.

It would have been nice to have seen some positive ID on that body. I would not be surprised to find out that OBL is living at some nice hacienda in Costa Rica.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AudioOne
Paranoia is a terrible thing. Even when there are legitimate reasons to be paranoid of the MSM narratives (or anything else in life, even personnel none political issues) it causes the subject to seek connections with every coincidence and synchronicity regardless if they are connected or not, resulting in madness. The world becomes 85% a web of paranoid subjective speculation with only 15% truth behind it.

It will lead to people believing that if they spill a cup of coffee on themselves on election day, somehow Obama was behind it to keep them from voting. If a tree cuts a power line somehow Obama is purposefully stopping your current google search etc.

All this paranoid speculation cheapens whatever grain of truths there actually are on our politicians.

Hmmm....odd how you are getting paranoia out of that.

I am saying the timing sure seems convenient to throw off the election craze right now and deflect from the leaks occurring. MSM is already tee'ing it up by saying there is a report he is at the location.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

If Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is killed or captured, you don't think it's important news? So this huge military mission was entirely planned around giving Obama his last hurrah and to deflect any negative press on Clinton? If we were not in the middle of a presidential election, the public would be upset if this news wasn't covered!

The amount of hate for Obama and Clinton really has Trump supporters reaching for straws. Voters have complained that Obama hasn't done nothing in the war on ISIS. Now that we may be cutting off the head of the snake, its all a conspiracy!

I never thought Obama was an effective president, but I also don't try blaming him for everything under the sun or think he does everything for his own benefit or for Hillary Clinton. I guess Trump will claim this operation in Mosul and possibly killing the leader of ISIS is just another way this election is being rigged.

I have to agree with Obama when he said for someone who talks tough and thinks he's tough, Trump is a big whiner! He always bragged about leading in the polls during the primaries, now he thinks they're rigged because the polls are showing him behind. He's such a baby.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

That's be a bit too muggy for Holy Bin Laden. Somewhere up in the Andes would be a better fit for him, the CIA's anointed one.
edit on 19-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Don't you know he was a manager at Doug & Buster's ?

edit on 19-10-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

How convenient!!

NO! That's total B.S.. Laughing out loud at you!

originally posted by:
[post=21397178MamaJ[/post]

Judging by your willingness to revise history in order to accommodate your delusional conspiracies, I'd say you are indeed living in a self imposed "Twilight Zone."

originally posted by:
[post=21397178MamaJ[/post]

Projection won't get you anywhere.

FYI: Attempting to support a position with false statements does not help your cause.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join