It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI helps Czech police nab suspected Russian hacker

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Russian hacker arrested by the Czech Republic Police suspected of participating in cyberattacks on the United States.

Not sure just yet if this unidentified man will be extradited to the US and not sure why they waited so long to pick him up. News is just now coming out that he was arrested on Oct. 5th.

The police said the man had been travelling with a woman in “a very expensive car” prior to his arrest, which they said came as a surprise to him.

Video that's been released shows they arrested him eating at a cafe with friend/friends. He was calm, however ended up fainting and was hospitalized.

It is not clear whether the suspect is thought to be connected with the cyberattacks on Democratic Party servers. WikiLeaks has said it has some 50,000 Hillary Clinton campaign emails, and on Fri. Oct. 7, it began leaking the personal emails of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta. The group said it would release emails every day until Election Day. Podesta acknowledged his emails were hacked, but has not verify the authenticity of the emails. He warned that messages may have been altered or edited to inflict political damage but has not pointed to any specific case of this. It hasn’t been proven who hacked Podesta’s emails, though U.S. intelligence officials have blamed the Russian government for a series of breaches intended to influence the presidential election, and the FBI is investigating the breach. Through its Twitter account, the Russian Embassy in Washington has denied any role in the cyberattacks, suggesting U.S. officials are just “whipping up” anti-Russia hysteria.
www.cbsnews.com...

Check out the link for further reading. Of course, this young man probably wasn't alone... time will tell though.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It is criminal to expose the truths of criminals committing criminal acts! Will the real criminal please stand up? I don't like the idea that Russia could be involved in this but we are no better as exposed by Edward Snowden. Another criminal by virtue of exposing the truth about political criminals!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Greetings-

Does this "fall guy" go by the name 'Leonid Harvey'?

Famous Fall Guys-

Judas Iscariot
Lee Harvey Oswald

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The sort of tactics being employed by the Clinton complicit establishment to supress the truth would once have only be seen in Banana Republics, yet now they happen daily in the US. Be advised Americans you are in the gravest of danger.
edit on 19-10-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

It is not clear whether the suspect is thought to be connected with the cyberattacks on Democratic Party servers.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61
It is criminal to expose the truths of criminals committing criminal acts! Will the real criminal please stand up? I don't like the idea that Russia could be involved in this but we are no better as exposed by Edward Snowden. Another criminal by virtue of exposing the truth about political criminals!

It is criminal to keep hacking and dumping every email ever possibly written.

Not only criminal in the legal sense, but it becomes criminally boring. Assange has desensitized people by dumping possibly important bits in tons of normal campaign strategy and day to day email.

Entire threads are made on here based on one email that means nothing.

I would also think Russia should not be attempting to influence the US election, which it obviously has been. They want Trump in power, because he will be easily manipulated.

Edward Snowden was exposing how our government in general is breaking our own laws in unconstitutional ways.

Assange has become a puppet of someone with these politically based deluges of minutae and Russia is involved.

edit on 19-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

Ha! Welp.. I wonder what he could possibly be hacking then. I don't think he was hacking Trumps servers.

It's clear Putin does NOT like Clinton. I mean... not many do, but that's not the point. He is the Russian leader and should keep to Russian issues. His INTERESTS do however depend on who is elected in this election. I wouldn't put it past him.

I would say this is about Ukraine and Syria and what Putin wants to do won't work with Clinton and maybe Trump has promised him his interests would remain intact. All speculation on my part, of course.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: brutus61

It is criminal to keep hacking and dumping every email ever possibly written.

Not only criminal in the legal sense, but it becomes criminally boring. Assange has desensitized people by dumping possibly important bits in tons of normal campaign strategy and day to day email.

Entire threads are made on here based on one email that means nothing.

I would also think Russia should not be attempting to influence the US election, which it obviously has been. They want Trump in power, because he will be easily manipulated.

Edward Snowden was exposing how our government in general is breaking our own laws in unconstitutional ways.

Assange has become a puppet of someone with these politically based deluges of minutae and Russia is involved.

They only mean nothing to you because you support a proven liar and a criminal, and what has been exposed over and over again proves that a thousand times over. Loading the system illegally against Sanders and taking campaign contributions from foreign donors that support terrorists has been exposed by these "boring" e-mails.
edit on 19-10-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Most of them do mean nothing. We don't have the emails from the Trump campaign to compare, but I have yet to see anything other than normal strategy in regard to campaign emails.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

They only mean nothing to you because you support a proven liar and a criminal, and what has been exposed over and over again proves that a thousand times over. Loading the system illegally against Sanders and taking campaign contributions from foreign donors that support terrorists has been exposed by these "boring" e-mails.

I'll say...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

IMO

Snowden is someone I can respect for showing laws being broken that are unconstitutional and I agree with the rest of your post as well. I do believe he should do time though because of the way he got his information... it was illegal.

I feel as though both candidates are being pathetic and showing their true colors by smearing each other to make them self look good and it's not working, with me anyway. Since the campaigns began using this tactic it has turned me completely off. I don't even want to vote it's so pathetic. They look like a bunch of middle schooler's going back and forth. I wish they has some class about them.. really!

Trump has said rigged so many times It's almost like hes a paid actor programming the US public to rise up once he doesn't get elected. I, personally haven't believed in a true vote since Kennedy. They don't want to be caught murdering another president. It's much easier to "invite" someone in who agrees with the agenda of NWO. Hillary is their girl!!

Is Assange being used? Why would they continue to allow him/his company to continue to publish illegal material. I had an ex break into my email account and let me tell you... I was MAD at the thought there was nothing I could do legally. My privacy isn't respected and neither is yours.. or hers.. or his.

Hacking may be fun and exciting but it's illegal.

If I was seeing docs about 9/11 being an inside job, Vaccines causing diseases, FDA , CDC, or the FED engaging in illegal activity I would be for the hackers even though they obtained it illegally because it would then be considered as a war crime and show who the real terrorist is. Do I think the hacker should get special treatment in a prison facility or have to spend less time than the maximum sentence allowed for? Yes .. yes I do.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

The emails do paint a clear picture of Hillary Co. setting the stages for, and nurturing these interconnected Al Qaeda groups.

So is this guy Czech, or is it Russian?
edit on 19-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

He's a Russian citizen.

I already knew all that about Hillary. Expose them all.. why pick on just one of the liars and her cartel? What about the others? Show some b.s. on Trump too... make it a fair playing field.

I want to know if Osama was really thrown in the ocean. I want to know who ALL was in on the false flags and confirm which they were. I want to see illegal activity from the Federal Reserve and the FCC, FDA, CDC.... lets get them all while you are at it!!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Your news source stated in a couple of places that the US does not know who hacked the DNC or Podesta emails, but it's always important to at least insinuate that Russia is behind it. In fact the article is loaded with contradiction. First off the header "Czech police say FBI helped them nab Russian hacking suspect" then this, two paragraphs down..

U.S. law enforcement and justice sources told CBS News on Wednesday they were not aware of the arrest, raising questions about their purported involvement. According to the statement from the Czech police, the country’s judiciary was considering extraditing the man to the U.S., but Justice Department officials in Washington said they were unaware of the arrest or any extradition request.

The only part of this so called news piece that I consider to be accurat is this...

Through its Twitter account, the Russian Embassy in Washington has denied any role in the cyberattacks, suggesting U.S. officials are just “whipping up” anti-Russia hysteria.

It's always important that MSM insert how wronged Hillary and her campaign have been treated by the big bad wikileaks....

The messages stolen from Podesta’s account describe how Clinton’s closest advisers considered responding to key events during the campaign, including the discovery of her email server and her congressional testimony over the deadly 2012 attacks on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, as well as excerpts from Clinton’s paid Wall Street speeches. The batches have also included emails from then-DNC vice chairwoman Donna Brazile which seem to show a preference for Clinton over other Democratic candidates.

Please.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

It is not clear whether the suspect is thought to be connected with the cyberattacks on Democratic Party servers.

It doesn't need to be 'clear'. Just alluding to it in the main stream is enough.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

I know your position with this election. Either way he is a hacker in Russia and is arrested so they obviously have enough information on him to arrest him. What else would he be hacking in the US? Trumps servers?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

No. You don't know my position on this election. You do however know my position on these empty accusations and innuendo flung at wikileaks, there is zero regard for the truth in many of these threads.

Try looking for some facts.

edit on 19-10-2016 by Witness2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

Fact is a hacker is arrested and is a RUSSIAN citizen!! Not surprised!

The fact is Assange is in refuge hanging with Pamela Anderson. Lol Now that's a surprise.

This election is the biggest joke in U.S. history... Another fact for ya.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Since the Media is totally on the side of Hillary's Brownshirt Regime, and the Clinton's have 30 years of supporting global terrorism, this is levleing the playing field the way its been going. Still not level:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
justice4assange.com...

SHOCK STATISTIC : Mainstream Media Devotes 23 TIMES MORE COVERAGE to Trump Accusers than Hillary Wikileaks

Looking at this chart from June, the MSM has markedly intensified their paparazzi campaign.

I don't think I yet linked in here my analysis piece similar to that one:
Exclusive MSM Analysis Reveals: They Have Gone FULL TABLOID (Trump Tapes vs. WikiLeaks Reveals All)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't deny that one bit.

This thread is about a Russian hacker who had been arrested for hacking and it doesn't take someone all that smart to figure out who he was hacking. I want to know who HE was working for. Also curious as to why they waited so long you arrest him.

I'm not voting for either of them twit balls. They are a disgrace on so many levels. It's embarrassing to say the least. The playing field to be fair is if you want to expose illegal activity don't just go after one evil go after the other too. Go after them all and tell us something we don't know already.

Hacking to show someone who doesn't lead us has.HIV or showing us other people's private business that doesn't have anything to do with the codtitution is not cool with me and has no business being leaked.

This is all personal opinion and everyone has one and as for today we have the right to voice it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join