It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

If the Election Is Really Rigged, 33 States Are Rigged By Republicans

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

People shouldn't dish it out if they can't take it.
edit on 10/19/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: network dude

That's a youtube video quote mining DNC people not evidence of widespread corruption. Sorry. Doesn't count.

LOL, I know, it never does. Even with the damning evidence it provided and the fact that one of the douchebags was fired and the other ran away. Means nothing. You guys sure have your # together.

I asked for evidence of widespread corruption across the entire country not evidence of one instance of people getting caught. You guys always fail to meet the evidence requirements and ALWAYS hype up isolated incidents like they are indicative of the whole. It's tiring to listen to your rhetoric as it goes against all logic.

Heck, there is more evidence of TRUMP rigging the elections with his voter intimidation tactics he's been pushing currently and I don't even believe THAT is as bad as the media is making it out to be.

That's the problem in a nutshell. And not just for this topic.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
No, those are just the states that the Dimocrates are having trouble rigging.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
In my eyes the Primary is rigged. Hillary Rigged it, and it's been proven and even DSW was forced to resign. I would think the Republican primary was rigged but then why is Trump the Candidate? Perhaps only the Democrats rig their primaries?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
www.truth-out.org... HAS been for a while....

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

You are still right up there in the top three of my favorite SJW's.
I don't take it personal. I know you want me.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

I honestly do realize that the wall next to me will provide a much more coherent debate, but I'll go ahead and put this out there anyway.

The video I linked was not about ONE INCIDENT, it was about a group of people (just one of the many groups) that work for the DNC through back channels and manipulated events and reactions through out the country, on many occasions. And this is JUST ONE VIDEO as you were nice enough to mention. Now it's possible that this is the ONLY INSTANCE that has EVER existed of confirmed bad behavior of political figures, but the conspiracy part of me thinks this might just go a tiny bit farther and we just haven't seen that video yet. I fully admit that it's more than likely all political groups use backhanded tactics like this. But as of right now, we just have this proof.

So while you continue to deflect, deflect, deflect, those with eyes to see, and ears to hear, use their mouths to laugh at you.
You may actually want to watch the video and see some of the claims made by the DNC insiders that unknowingly starred in this episode.

And as always, have a super day.

Still no evidence of widespread corruption. Just defending your crappy youtube source. Dude, I don't accept Youtube videos. They aren't reliable evidence. I rarely even watch them. It's SOOOO easy to edit a video to make it say whatever you want. On top of that you have ZERO. Read this. ZERO backing statistics you've presented showing proven cases of voter fraud occurring across the country in a concerted effort. I'm sorry that you have such low standards of evidence, but I don't and I want to see GOOD evidence. Not Internet Detective evidence. That #'s bush league.

Keep in mind, I'm not trying to have you prove that voter fraud EXISTS. I'm trying to have you prove that it's a big enough of a problem to swing the election. Yet you won't post that evidence, because it doesn't exist. It's just a bunch of noise that you refuse to stop producing.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

It's OK. As I said, that wall is putting up a much better conversation.
Voter fraud is a myth created by the "vast right wing conspiracy".
now everyone, repeat after me, "vast right wing conspiracy". Good.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

It's OK. As I said, that wall is putting up a much better conversation.
Voter fraud is a myth created by the "vast right wing conspiracy".
now everyone, repeat after me, "vast right wing conspiracy". Good.

Glad we are in agreement. Proof
edit on 20-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

yep, and remember the Liberal motto:
"Vote early and vote often!"

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join