It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

If the Election Is Really Rigged, 33 States Are Rigged By Republicans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Like this? Pg. 3

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Lets see .....

U.S. President Barack Obama lacerated Donald Trump on Tuesday over his repeated assertions that the Nov. 8 election is rigged against him, telling the Republican presidential candidate to "stop whining and go try to make his case to get votes."
www.reuters.com... Nope , Obama says no way ....but but ..

President Obama on Tuesday raised the possibility that Russians hacked the Democratic National Committee (DNC) in order to influence the outcome of the 2016 presidential election. “Anything's possible,” Obama said in an interview with NBC News
thehill.com... So I guess its possible for a foreign country to do it but just not Americans .(who benefits from this aside from the canadates ?) I think that the Saudis might secure more arms with Hillary then a Donald but suspect that even the Donald would like to get on board that cash cow if the Clinton figures for pay to play are any indication .

Hillary Clinton said Monday that she’s “really concerned” about Russia meddling in U.S. elections following the hacking attacks at the Democratic National Committee and other groups this summer.
www.cbsnews.com... too bad she wasnt concerned about the content of the emails showing that it was a inside job that got her to the top and seen Bernie thrown under the bus .

The head of the National Security Agency said Tuesday that the potential for Russia to harm the U.S. electoral process in the upcoming general election is a concern. Cybersecurity officials have become increasingly worried about the issue in the wake of revelations that Russia-based hackers were behind two recent hacking attempts into state voter registration databases.
www.nbcnews.com... I wonder if they were concerned about Bernie's voters being short changed ? Nah probably not .They dont seem to be on top of their internal security game .And probably didnt know anything about it anyway because they don't spy domestically for frauds of this type ...Just not worth it I guess .

But surely other politicians are concerned about the open and transparent political process .

Harry Reid Cites Evidence of Russian Tampering in U.S. Vote, and Seeks F.B.I. Inquiry
www.nytimes.com... Well there is a concern by Harry but he doesn't take up Bernie's cause either . Hey US if you are so concerned that Putin will decide your election results then get the heck away from electronic voting machines because rumour has it that the Russians are crack pots at IT stuff . A simple paper ballot would be reproducible Oh and stop interfering in other countries politics while you are at it .....

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
What are you talking about? Nobody controls the election system as far as parties go.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: network dude

That's a youtube video quote mining DNC people not evidence of widespread corruption. Sorry. Doesn't count.

LOL, I know, it never does. Even with the damning evidence it provided and the fact that one of the douchebags was fired and the other ran away. Means nothing. You guys sure have your # together.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Have you ever seen the Matrix?

People live in a virtual world, and essentially their actual human bodies are batteries for a world taken over by machines.

Essentially they create a virtual reality where the person has the choice to escape the reality, and come out in the "real world" - Parts of other Matrix shows give insight that it's just a layer upon a layer.

I think this is more how the MSM and government works - We believe we have a choice, and when we make the choice to deny the MSM and what not - We just travel one tier further up towards actual freedom of choice and thought.

That's what I believe elections are about. Give the people pre-selected choices, and then either let the people actually "choose" from there, since the choice doesn't matter when all candidates serve the elite, or have the media report that the people chose. Someone could easily win with 10% of the people's vote - They'd simply have to give that candidate more air time, give supporters of that candidate lots of air time.. Then, on election day, we're like " Oh yeah they seemed really popular it's no wonder they won. "

The fact that the media reports on Trump at all makes me think he's establishment. They know negative attention is still that, attention. Look what they do to people like Bernie Sanders, Gary Johnson, and the like.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

You're talking about influence. This thread is about actual rigging or rather that the accusation that the election will be rigged is pretty damn silly considering...
edit on 10/19/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Yes I've seen the Matrix. Choice is a different topic, one I've been pretty vocal about in other threads.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Its hard to say when influence can turn into rigging . The US elections are usually decided on $$ or who has no shortage of it .Getting the money plays a very big roll in politics or so the media has told us . If the consolidated media works to back one candidate while either ignoring the others (Ron Paul) or bashing another (Trump) then that might be a fine line between influencing or rigging . If the Russians are influencing ,then they are not rigging and it wouldn't be as big a deal would it ? I mean like which is the grater sin ,or is only rigging the sin and influencing doesn't count ..

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Can you?,I wonder when I saw true voting when Obama was elected,it's rigged so a fraternity member get's elected

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Funny, I heard Trump state if the votes were rigged to his benefit he would accept them

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

That's a youtube video quote mining DNC people not evidence of widespread corruption. Sorry. Doesn't count.

LOL, I know, it never does. Even with the damning evidence it provided and the fact that one of the douchebags was fired and the other ran away. Means nothing. You guys sure have your # together.

I asked for evidence of widespread corruption across the entire country not evidence of one instance of people getting caught. You guys always fail to meet the evidence requirements and ALWAYS hype up isolated incidents like they are indicative of the whole. It's tiring to listen to your rhetoric as it goes against all logic.

Heck, there is more evidence of TRUMP rigging the elections with his voter intimidation tactics he's been pushing currently and I don't even believe THAT is as bad as the media is making it out to be.
edit on 19-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I suspect that most, although not all of those claiming voter fraud to be rampant, have never been to a single polling location for an election of any kind in their life. Yes, I'm saying odds are good you don't vote.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Maybe because the people that have the pull to rig an election are the people in positions of power with little to no desire to investigate vote rigging?

Kinda like how after huffing and puffing for 8 years the Democrats didnt go after bush and cheney because it would set a precedent that would allow republicans to go after dems.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Not triggered, another word you morons don't seem to understand. I choose to express my disdain of you, I'm not compelled to.

Again, my thread has nothing to do with Social Justice, you could have acknowledged your idiocy instead of doubling down simply because your fragile little ego couldn't handle it. You and your fellow Trump supporters are just like him... impotent little pricks with big mouths.

Now, I very specifically stated that I never implied voter fraud never happens. I'm still waiting for proof that it's a yuge problem that is going to rob the tangerine messiah of the presidency.

Kali, you've lost all ability to debate with form or decorum, at this point there really isn't even one reason that you should be listened to, or given any credence.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

If the Election Is Really Rigged, 33 States Are Rigged By Republicans

Then HOW pray tell does CLinton have 'more' electoral votes than Trump ?

That article is about is credible as someone feigning ignorance about email servers.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This is typical liberal splitting of hairs. We say the sky is blue, and they come back claiming we are lying because at dusk, the sky might be a little orange.

When I hear the elections are rigged, I'm thinking in terms of the wide spread manipulation through the media, polling, optics, scandals, and other not so obvious things designed to manipulate votes on a large scale. With that said, only someone drinking really strong Kool-aid would not believe that there isn't some measure of fraud occuring at polling places. Given the amount of gerrymandering, gaslighting, and other schemes, it is obvious.

Of course, the big issue is that no one is actually looking for it, so yes it makes sense that there isn't a lot of data. You can't measure it if no one is actively looking for it.

Leftist are against voter ID because they know there are people voting who shouldn't be. I also admit, Republicans are for voter ID because it helps eliminate those very voters who would likely be voting Democrat.

What is crazy is that the email scandals have exposed in writing how things were manipulated in favor of HIllary over Bernie. Are we to now believe, that same manipulation isn't happening with Trump as the opponent?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I honestly do realize that the wall next to me will provide a much more coherent debate, but I'll go ahead and put this out there anyway.

The video I linked was not about ONE INCIDENT, it was about a group of people (just one of the many groups) that work for the DNC through back channels and manipulated events and reactions through out the country, on many occasions. And this is JUST ONE VIDEO as you were nice enough to mention. Now it's possible that this is the ONLY INSTANCE that has EVER existed of confirmed bad behavior of political figures, but the conspiracy part of me thinks this might just go a tiny bit farther and we just haven't seen that video yet. I fully admit that it's more than likely all political groups use backhanded tactics like this. But as of right now, we just have this proof.

So while you continue to deflect, deflect, deflect, those with eyes to see, and ears to hear, use their mouths to laugh at you.
You may actually want to watch the video and see some of the claims made by the DNC insiders that unknowingly starred in this episode.

And as always, have a super day.
edit on 19-10-2016 by network dude because: to clarify, I had to underline something.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

What is crazy is that the email scandals have exposed in writing how things were manipulated in favor of HIllary over Bernie. Are we to now believe, that same manipulation isn't happening with Trump as the opponent?
no actual fraud occurred, only in the mentally impaired minds of trump fans.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Because Trump is repulsive to normal Conservatives?

Actually it's because there's actually more Dem/Libs than Conservatives but they tend not to vote local (dumbasses).

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Tell me Kali.

WHO is trying to steal the election and rigging the election?

Soros mentioned over 50 times in emails.

Connected company provides voting machiens in 16 states

Really trying to pin that on the right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join