It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

If the Election Is Really Rigged, 33 States Are Rigged By Republicans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

No, I'm saying it isn't the voting booths themselves that are compromised. Come on pal, try harder.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I want to know how exactly this conspiracy is supposed to play out.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You do know Obama isn't running for president, don't you?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Say whaaaa?!?!?

You mean he can't be king forever? Weird, I wonder what he'll do after he hands over his crown.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: network dude

You didn't post proof. You posted horsesht.

I happen to live in the same town the second link happend in. I am very well aware of the FACT that voter fraud does happen. I am not stupid enough to believe that everyone is honest in politics. You asked for proof, I posted links to articles stating exactly what you asked for, then, with laser like precision, you deflected the proof. I wonder, do they have a school for SJW's that teach this kind of tactic?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Headshot

So the voting booths under GOP control are compromised? Or there's incompetent people watching the election in GOP controlled systems?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I happen to live in the same town the second link happend in. I am very well aware of the FACT that voter fraud does happen. I am not stupid enough to believe that everyone is honest in politics. You asked for proof, I posted links to articles stating exactly what you asked for, then, with laser like precision, you deflected the proof. I wonder, do they have a school for SJW's that teach this kind of tactic?

How about posting proof that those isolated instances are indicative of a large scale problem? Otherwise you are guilty of the sum to all fallacy.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: network dude

How about posting proof that those isolated instances are indicative of a large scale problem? Otherwise you are guilty of the sum to all fallacy.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Oh good lord, shut your stupid mouth with the SJW BS. This has nothing, NOTHING to do with Social Justice, ignoramus. This is about the election, we're strictly talking about election or voter fraud... not genders, skin colors or religions. Learn to keep your insults relevant.

I acknowledged your voter fraud case from 1999. I don't see how it disproves my statement that voter fraud is largely (look up the word, it doesn't mean never) a Conservative myth.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Your fact checkers didn't do a very good job. And oddly switched what was being discussed. And you didn't notice what you look at is polling locations not the total number on thr precinct. Reality is to sway a vote you don't have to rig every polling location. You just have to rig a few in each district or precinct. You can easily add 10 percent or more to a candidates numbers.

www.cleveland.com...
edit on 10/19/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You don't seem to have bothered clicking on the update at your link.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Oh good lord, shut your stupid mouth with the SJW BS. This has nothing, NOTHING to do with Social Justice, ignoramus. This is about the election, we're strictly talking about election or voter fraud... not genders, skin colors or religions. Learn to keep your insults relevant.

I acknowledged your voter fraud case from 1999. I don't see how it disproves my statement that voter fraud is largely (look up the word, it doesn't mean never) a Conservative myth.

wow, you seem to be "triggered". LOL.

Don't worry, this one case is the only time IN #ING WORLD HISTORY that voter fraud has ever occurred. #ING EVAH!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Thread I did a ways back on James O'Keefe.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Looks like the Project Veritas 'Election Rigging' videos have 'triggered' the entire left.
Powerful Stuff.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure
Getting people to vote multiple times is right?

Please point me to proof of widespread examples of people voting more than once in an election? Given the stiff penalties and the tiny, incremental benefit for each fraudulent vote, it's simply not worth it. Which is why no evidence has ever been found of widespread voter fraud.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

You don't seem to have bothered clicking on the update at your link.

The update didn't change they don't discuss polling locations they moved on to discussing precincts. What you need to look at is polling location data. As I said no one can rig an entire district or precinct but you don't have to. You can rig a particular voting location easy enough though through tactics like bussing. And dare I say votes for thr other guy disapearing. In 2012 I voted for obama so to be honest wasn't that upset. But even I recognized something isn't right.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Not triggered, another word you morons don't seem to understand. I choose to express my disdain of you, I'm not compelled to.

Again, my thread has nothing to do with Social Justice, you could have acknowledged your idiocy instead of doubling down simply because your fragile little ego couldn't handle it. You and your fellow Trump supporters are just like him... impotent little pricks with big mouths.

Now, I very specifically stated that I never implied voter fraud never happens. I'm still waiting for proof that it's a yuge problem that is going to rob the tangerine messiah of the presidency.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Powerful innuendo is more like... well maybe not powerful, you lot are as gullible as little children.
edit on 10/19/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

That's a youtube video quote mining DNC people not evidence of widespread corruption. Sorry. Doesn't count.
edit on 19-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

a reply to: Mr Headshot

So the voting booths under GOP control are compromised? Or there's incompetent people watching the election in GOP controlled systems?

I think you are taking issue with the word "rigged".
Are you saying that it is false because there is no provable, single person or group, that is giving instructions on how, where, and when, to manipulate the votes to ensure a win for a particular candidate?

I think there has been more than enough proof that the voting process has been tampered with on numerous occasions.

If you are saying that these are individual isolated incidents, so it does not meet you definition of "rigged", then I can see the point you are trying to make.

For me, it makes no difference if the election process is tampered with by a single granny poll worker in Hyder, Alaska, a campaign volunteer in Oatman, Arizona or a postal worker in Tarrant County, Texas. I would still consider the results to be tampered with, and therefore rigged.

There are numerous ongoing cases of election fraud allegations that are under investigation. This is only one.

And for a little of nostalgia. Many of our stellar elected officials believe that there has been corruption and tampering of the vote, occurring in our election process.

According to the media. Al Gore didn't believe George Bush won fair and square, but he decided to play nice in the sand box.

"I think that a campaign that would be a rematch between myself and President Bush would inevitably involve a focus on the past that would in some measure distract from the focus on the future that I think all campaigns have to be about... The last campaign was an extremely difficult one. And while I have the energy and drive to go out there and do it again, I think that there are a lot of people within the Democratic Party who felt exhausted by that. Who felt like, okay, I don't wanna go through that again. And I'm frankly sensitive to that-- to that feeling." - Al Gore on CBS 60 Minutes, December 15, 2002

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join