It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

If the Election Is Really Rigged, 33 States Are Rigged By Republicans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

So what is a source you would accept?

Serious question since so often people immediately ignore any source that doesn't follow their chosen propaganda.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Somebody said, people are saying the election is rigged, it's horrible, just horrible, believe me folks it's rigged, believe me!

Lets see go back a decade and provide how many have been charged and or convicted, ok go back 2 decades and give me the list that shows this rigging.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Lets compare to Breitbart, FOX, Rush, O'Reilly and Hannity shall we?

Is there a separate set of facts that disputes the number of electoral systems the GOP controls? If so post it. Back your sht up.
edit on 10/19/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21397085]Kali74[/post
How about the several counties in PA that didn't have a single vote for Romney.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Proof of rigging?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Can I get some citations of voter fraud from the multiple posters claiming there is such a thing?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
In a nut shell:

Low info peeps have no clue!

edit on 19-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Can I get some citations of voter fraud from the multiple posters claiming there is such a thing?

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Love those! Nostalgia...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

LOl Moonie rag.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

LOl Moonie rag.

www.wral.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Politifact

The first statement reads, "In 21 districts in Wood County, Ohio, Obama received 100 percent of the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their polling locations — and not one single vote was recorded for Romney. (A statistical impossibility.)" The second statement says that "106,258 people in Wood County are registered to vote out of an eligible 98,213." The third says, "In one Ohio county, Obama won by 108 percent of the total number of eligible voters." Is something rotten in Wood? These claims unravel quickly with a check of 2012 poll results.

We’ll start with the claim about Obama getting 100 percent of the votes in 21 Wood County "districts." First off, in Ohio they’re called precincts, not districts. A precinct-by-precinct check shows that neither presidential candidate received 100 percent of the votes in any of the county’s 97 precincts. (Therefore, Romney also earned votes, contrary to the claim.) Other fact-checkers also cast doubt on these allegations. As fellow fact-checkers at Snopes rightly noted, "The highest percentage (Obama) achieved in any one precinct was 75.5 percent." FactCheck.org asked Terry Burton, director of the elections board in Wood County, about GOP inspectors being removed. "No precinct officials were removed during Election Day and no issues were identified during a recount," he answered.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

typical. "Where is the proof"

proof posted.

"I don't like the source, so I'll ignore it"
more proof posted

"more hand waving and tears"

Just admit, you haven't a clue what you are flapping your lips about. Voter ID needs to happen to stop all the fraud. And if no fraud exists, then voter ID will make everyone who thinks it does happy. So it's a win, win. Unless you have a buss full of "dead folks" who live by the liberal motto 'vote early and often'.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: Encryptor

Still awaiting facts, or anything that will prove anything your claiming.

There are no facts on it because it is seldom investigated. Just like how many illegals are actually in the US. Impossible to know that number. There are no facts on it since they have no records. They are just guessing. Nobody knows. There is voter fraud but the extent of it, impossible to know without a system that verifies everyone. We don't have it.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Exactly. On top of that, 31 States have Republican Governors and 31 States have Republican controlled State legislatures, too. But somehow it's the Democrats and left wing that are causing all of their problems (facepalm).

Many times, the very conservatives who rail against govt and politicians are living in Republican controlled States, Republican controlled counties, Republican controlled cities, and have fellow conservatives filling their local bureaucracies and businesses. But they never seem to want to admit that it's their own side that's screwing them over on a day to day basis.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

One way back 1999. Congrats?

link   
I thought this video was interesting. I have no idea what the truth is, but statistical analysis in theory could prove if the numbers were off in the vote. I think she has a rational explanation that makes logical sense. BTW, she's saying that it appears votes are being tampered with in States that are using electronic counting.

I say that paper ballots and hand counted verified votes should be the way to go for all 50 states. Computers are too easy to manipulate.

link   

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Proof of rigging?

I live in Florida. You don't have to look to long or hard here, to see enough proof that there has been monkey business involved in the voting process.

But I repeat,

The issue shouldn't be whether it is the Democrats or the Republicans that is rigging the vote. The issue, and the outrage, should be that the voting is being rigged. Period.

edit on 19-10-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word edit.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

You didn't post proof. You posted horsesht.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee
I thought this video was interesting. I have no idea what the truth is, but statistical analysis in theory could prove if the numbers were off in the vote. I think she has a rational explanation that makes logical sense. BTW, she's saying that it appears votes are being tampered with in States that are using electronic counting.

I say that paper ballots and hand counted verified votes should be the way to go for all 50 states. Computers are too easy to manipulate.

This!.... Yet who owns them? The Assholes Running The Show. People always conveniently forget this one significant fact every four years.
edit on 19-10-2016 by Encryptor because: satan

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join