It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

If the Election Is Really Rigged, 33 States Are Rigged By Republicans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Think Progress

Only 17 states and the District of Columbia have Democratic-controlled electoral systems.

Cheetoh Voldemort has been tweeting about election and voter fraud. I know this source triggers a lot of Trumpsters but the main point here is factual unless you're contending that the GOP is rigging the election for Hillary.

But while he may believe that he only way he could possibly lose would be for for “1.8 million deceased people” to cast ballots against him and an array of other other vote-rigging techniques, many of those who oversee elections in the states have pushed back against his claims.

And most of those chief elections officers are Republicans — some of whom have publicly endorsed Trump.

Are they lying? I want to know how exactly this conspiracy is supposed to play out.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

The real Question is, when has it NOT been rigged?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

The real Question is, when has it NOT been rigged?

Can you prove it?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
This is a red herring. I don't think anyone is really trumpeting that the tally itself is fake, it's more of a voter fraud/media collusion sort of thing. IE, bringing people in from other areas to cast multiple votes (which really should be obvious with the huge opposition to voter ID laws from the left), and as far as media collusion goes, that should be obvious as well.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

How so? I think the two main party's are bullish but that's really the failure of the people to wrangle.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

No more than you can prove you're not a cia manufactured Bot. But i think the American Public can do the math on that one. They've been doing it for years which is why their fed the hell up with all things Gov.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

a reply to: WilburnRoach

No more than you can prove you're not a cia manufactured Bot. But i think the American Public can do the math on that one. They've been doing it for years which is why their fed the hell up with all things Gov.

The answer is no you can't prove it?

link   

Are these people elected? I really don't know... Some are part of the governors party by default I see.

I'm not sure how because these people have a certain letter by their name means they are rigging elections. Rigging comes down to making the vote count sway in your favor. Being in a position doesn't mean you have any means of cheating.

My speculation, but doesn't most of America historically vote right in local elections except in large cities?

But paying for homeless and busing people to vote your way... Getting people to vote multiple times is right?

link   

The Elections have always been Suspect of Cheating. The people might want to ramble faster now, therefore, i've a feeling a high tide is coming.
edit on 19-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Headshot

It's not a red herring. Voter fraud is largely a Conservative myth. This article goes toward debunking that myth or are you saying the Republican controlled electoral systems are incompetent or in collusion?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

The Elections have always been Suspect of Cheating. The people might want to ramble faster now, therefore, i've a feeling a high tide is coming.

Is it your neighbors rigging elections? Your state and local government? The only election that has been suspect was 2000, was cheating proven by the college studies? You only believe what you think because your indoctrinated by the far right media.

Trump needs to be working on that concession speech.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Busing people to the polls isn't illegal, there's no proof that any party has bused the same people to different polls in order for them to vote multiple times. I find it to be a ludicrous accusation.

The electoral voters are usually appointed by elected state leaders and are mandated in most states to cast their vote in accordance to the popular vote of their state.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Actually in obama's election there was a lot of numbers that didn't add up In Ohio and Florida. I remeber there was a huge mess for example he won 108 percent of the registered voters in Ohio county. Happened in Florida to thehe National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout. There were several in battle ground states ironically this only happened in states without voter ID laws. Amd when you look at the voter roles as a whole there is a problem with 1 in 7 registrations. Doesn't sound huge until you do the math. I've watched this for years and each year it gets worse and more obvious. Do you know it's statistically impossible for a candidate to not receive 1 single vote in a precinct but it happens.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
"Think Progress" as a source? Right. They're not biased at all, huh? No thanks.
Democrats/Progressives/Liberals whatever you want to call yourselves, have been caught lying so many times,
[ and I am being completely serious when I say ] I wouldn't believe you if you said the sky is blue.
Another deflection from Hillary's campaign of lies and misdirection.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Most people I know think both parties are two sides of the same corrupt coin, I absolutely can see the republicans rigging things if they think they can use the same rigged system to benefit themselves.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Mr Headshot

It's not a red herring.Voter fraud is largely a Conservative myth. This article goes toward debunking that myth or are you saying the Republican controlled electoral systems are incompetent or in collusion?

I'm still trying to catch by breath...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

Is it your neighbors rigging elections? Your state and local government? The only election that has been suspect was 2000, was cheating proven by the college studies? You only believe what you think because your indoctrinated by the far right media.

Trump needs to be working on that concession speech.

Neighbors? That's Daft..

Here's a bit of advice for you.. The Gov't has cheated you since America became it's own Independent Country and began stealing your Taxes Illegally after WWII was finished with and done. So please.. you tell me or expect a mouthful of wtf.

edit on 19-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2016 by Encryptor because: satan

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Cow Patties!!

Links to prove anything your saying!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I think it is just part of the programming and conditioning.

The issue shouldn't be whether it is the Democrats or the Republicans that is rigging the vote.

The issue, and the outrage, should be that the voting is being rigged. Period.

America, we win the Academy award every time for playing our role the best.

Time to stop following the script. Time to ad lib.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

Still awaiting facts, or anything that will prove anything your claiming.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join