It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Heaven and New Earth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

According to researchers, the universe cycles through four distinct phases. The new theory proposes that another universe ‘existed’ in a different “cosmological phase.” Basically this means that before the Big Bang there was another universe that existed, and a new one will emerge after ours eventually collapses. A team of mathematicians has applied quantum mechanics to cosmology in order to come up with a new scientific theory that tells us more about the Big Bang and the creation of our universe. Canadian and Egyptian mathematicians have developed a new scientific theory that seeks to explain what existed in the universe before the Big Bang. Researchers have proposed that the universe cycles through four distinct phases. The new theory proposes that another universe ‘existed’ in a different “cosmological phase.” Experts claim that the universe expands rapidly, but, according to new equations fo the theoretical model, a change will occur motivated by quantum mechanics which will eventually bring a halt to the entire process. This makes the universe shrink to a point close to infinity before expanding again.

Before the Big bang, Another universe existed, and another one will emerge after this one collapses

i saw this article on facebook and thought i would share with you all i found it interesting.

my question is, since they say the large hadron collidor produces a miniature big bang is it possible that technology created the universe from a previous universe and we are just repeating the process?
edit on 19-10-2016 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

my question is, since they say the large hadron collidor produces a miniature big bang is it possible that technology created the universe from a previous universe and we are just repeating the process?

no...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

no...

You know me Akragon ill make up any excuse to place humand amongst the gods.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro

no...

yet who said "we" don't belong?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

no...

yet who said "we" don't belong?

i strongly believed that everything in the universe was god and we are all individual peices of god like the vine and the branches. in the bible god is called the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. the first and the last.

jesus said the first will be last and the last will be first.

i believed we are all the energy of the creation of the universe predestined because albert einstein said time is a stubborn but persistant illusion and we are all apart of the creation.

i believed in this because energy cannot be created or destroyed only transformed and E=MC squared.

so i believe everyone is a God.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Isn't that what He said though... "Ye are gods"

but you will die like men?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

i know i made a thread about that once. but in the bible certain people are given the crown of life and live forever.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

i know i made a thread about that once. but in the bible certain people are given the crown of life and live forever.

That would be horrible...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

The cyclic universe hypothesis has been around for I don't know how long. It's also what I believe happens.

Big Bang
Big Crunch
Big Bang
Big Crunch
And so on.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

yeah i dont know if i would want to live forever either, unless it was a very pleasant existence.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

The cyclic universe hypothesis has been around for I don't know how long. It's also what I believe happens.

Big Bang
Big Crunch
Big Bang
Big Crunch
And so on.

yes but is it history repeating itself or is each new big bang a complete different history of the cosmos? would it explain the dejavu sensation?
edit on 19-10-2016 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

yeah i dont know if i would want to live forever either, unless it was a very pleasant existence.

well lets consider the current model

LMAO!!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Big Bang
Big Crunch
Big Bang
Big Crunch
And so on.

yes but is it history repeating itself or is each new big bang a complete different history of the cosmos?

I believe it's random. The whole "what was, always will be" never really sat well with me.

BUT, who truely knows, right?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

According to researchers, the universe cycles through four distinct phases. The new theory proposes that another universe ‘existed’ in a different “cosmological phase.” Basically this means that before the Big Bang there was another universe that existed, and a new one will emerge after ours eventually collapses. A team of mathematicians has applied quantum mechanics to cosmology in order to come up with a new scientific theory that tells us more about the Big Bang and the creation of our universe. Canadian and Egyptian mathematicians have developed a new scientific theory that seeks to explain what existed in the universe before the Big Bang. Researchers have proposed that the universe cycles through four distinct phases. The new theory proposes that another universe ‘existed’ in a different “cosmological phase.” Experts claim that the universe expands rapidly, but, according to new equations fo the theoretical model, a change will occur motivated by quantum mechanics which will eventually bring a halt to the entire process. This makes the universe shrink to a point close to infinity before expanding again.

Before the Big bang, Another universe existed, and another one will emerge after this one collapses

i saw this article on facebook and thought i would share with you all i found it interesting.

What if the universe is expanding and collapsing at the same time. As the universe expands its pushes everything out. think of it as a drop of food coloring in water that slowly gets consumed by the water one drop will disolve into nothing as it expands into an ocean of water aka space. Once its fully expanded the void will fully calaspe on its self shrinking to nothing at the same rate it expanded causing an implosion once nothing is left. Making the known universe only as big as the energy it can expend until it dies.

Is that what this article is say to a degree?
edit on 19-10-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Then that leads you to question the afterlife. Is there afterlife for each of us ? and if not, rather we re-coalesce a huge mass of energy, but no individual identity. Then our vision of immortality forever in Heaven and with a Creator falls out the window. I'll admit the question is troubling.

At any rate, it was fun while it lasted, at least where In my life. a reply to: Belcastro

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Wouldn't it be nice if those choose people who get the crown of life get to make their own universe like a god.

Thatd be awesome cause you'd have control of any situation on your universe.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Thats not how this works.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
My envisioning of this phenomena has always been something akin to what you would observe when a drop of water is dropped into a glass of water in slow motion and the waves radiate outward to the edge, then reflect back in, to the center
THEN, the waves slap THROUGH each other and inversely go into different directions, so we'd have a negative version and positive version alternating through this cycle

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It had to already be in a universe for a bang to occur big bangs do not create universes

new topics

top topics

join