It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish cities welcoming jihadist terrorists with open arms, offering benefits

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
If it is determined they are no longer a threat, they are not jailed and given support to reintegrate into normal society.

Right. So, giving up the democratic ways of a modern, Westernised society like Sweden, travelling to a draconian, backwater area of savages, living like savages, acting like savages, killing and murdering in the name of a deity, is not a 'threat' to modern, civilised society?

I'm not Swedish, but i wouldn't want someone like that back in my country. They decided to abandon the freedoms of Sweden and travel to a place where they could uphold the EXACT OPPOSITE of what Sweden (and every western country) stands for. They want to support and uphold a culture that imposes religious laws and restrictions, relegates women to slaves and lives under an iron fist of violence and fear.

Yes, they are a threat. Yes, they are STILL terrorists and as such should be executed. No exception.

edit on 19-10-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Well that is messed up.....free pass for murder and war crimes?

They basically did just that for the genocidal Bolshevics. Horrendous choice and no justice for the millions of victims.
edit on 19-10-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Well, there was an insightful programme on the TV the other week - BBC's "Our World - Sweden: Exporting Islamic Extremism". They interviewed a young man who loved Sweden and loved the Swedish people. He loves Sweden so much that he wants the best for the Swedish people, and the best thing is "Allah's laws". No ifs and no buts.

It beggers the question as to why we (in the liberal and tolerant West) even think we have a duty to allow people to live among us who want to drag is back to the Dark Ages.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

They basically did just that for the genocidal Bolshevics. Horrendous choice and no justice for the millions of victims.

Lots of Genocidal episodes during our times, wash, rinse, repeat ...... cite one, there will be more, it's inevitable

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
They want to support and uphold a culture that imposes religious laws and restrictions, relegates women to slaves and lives under an iron fist of violence and fear.

Yes, they are a threat. Yes, they are STILL terrorists and as such should be executed. No exception.

The unintended irony of this delights me.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

originally posted by: zosimov

Lots of Genocidal episodes during our times, wash, rinse, repeat ...... cite one, there will be more, it's inevitable

Ugh. Well that's a hard truth right there.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
Rarely do I agree with Reldra,but in this case I do.No matter what our opinions are(whether they be valid or not) this is a Swedish issue.

What's up with you and Reldra dismissing the issue while scapegoating policy of another country? Of course it's a Swedish issue. That's the discussion here, Sweden's policies. Since when is another country's policy a non discussion topic here on ATS?

On topic, this will further the demise of the reputation of a genteel and congruent culture that Sweden has been known for, for so many decades. The image of Sweden has been tarnished immensely and no amount of Tarn X will wash the filth of selling out to evil.

I'm sure the citizens of Sweden are real enthusiastic about this..../sarc.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Fool me once. ..shame on you.
Fool me twice , trouble for my country?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

I realise how that could be interpreted as hypocrisy, but I stand by what I said.

Exterminating those that believe, advocate and perpetuate death and destruction and the downfall of human freedom are not needed in this world. We never fully recovered from some of the religious wars in past - we don't need people who would otherwise bring mankind back a few thousand years.

I don't want to stop people from being free. I don't care what you believe, so long as it doesn't stop others from living safe, happy lives or advocates their death when they do not believe in your archaic religious myths.

That's what these terrorists believe. That's why they gave up their Swedish identity and chose ISIS. They then realised, wow, what a crock of sh*t this is. Can I come back? Sure I may have beheaded a few people and blown up some innocents, but hey ho, oopsie!.

Yeh. f**k that.
edit on 19-10-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Well, perhaps now that they have done their religious duty of raping women and children, murdering anyone who objected and basically living a revolting life of extreme brutality and wanton destruction, they will be a bit more accepting of the democratic freedoms of the country they want to return to.

Surely nothing wrong with that. I think they'll fit right back into liberal Sweden, and be laughing down the local bar in no time.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: ScepticScot

I realise how that could be interpreted as hypocrisy, but I stand by what I said.

Exterminating those that believe, advocate and perpetuate death and destruction and the downfall of human freedom are not needed in this world. We never fully recovered from some of the religious wars in past - we don't need people who would otherwise bring mankind back a few thousand years.

I don't want to stop people from being free. I don't care what you believe, so long as it doesn't stop others from living safe, happy lives or advocates their death when they do not believe in your archaic religious myths.

That's what these terrorists believe. That's why they gave up their Swedish identity and chose ISIS. They then realised, wow, what a crock of sh*t this is. Can I come back? Sure I may have beheaded a few people and blown up some innocents, but hey ho, oopsie!.

Yeh. f**k that.

That's racist.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

What's racist? At which point did I make any reference to a race of people?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join