It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary's Brownshirts prove to be the real "Superpredators"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Nope, this isn't because she has many black supporters. It isn't because many of her professional paid agitators are black. It isn't because BLM are her unwitting tools. It isn't because the sure bet probability that she has paid thugs entrenched in the BLM hierarchy.

This has nothing to do with hereditary race, but instead the predatory "Bird Dogging" Tactics of her professional thugs she's been using all during this presidential race.

"Superpredators" being her buzzword, that would make her the presumptive expert on the subject. Her campaign this year proves it.

NOTICE: Vulgar Language. (Apologies, it's just the nature of Hillbot's.)

Here's their Chicago handiwork:

Here's their San Jose handiwork:

Here's more of their handiwork:
Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon!

And now for some paper trail:

Here's a DNC leak email talking about their "allies" screwing up and not 'delivering the bodies' to a "protest" on time:

Here you can see an email where they've been using the exact phrase "Bird Dogging" for many years:

All the people assaulted at the rallies should immediately file a class action lawsuit against the Superpredatory DNC. And charges need to be filed, major investigation into the whole affair and their inciting of riots, which likely also include the BLM riots where people have been getting bused in over state lines for those.

The craziest part is seeing people rabidly defend this whole affair. It defies all reason, unless...

These sorts of subversive, violent, spiteful and hate fueled activities should be denounced by any and all.
edit on 19-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

All the people assaulted at the rallies should immediately file a class action lawsuit against the Superpredatory DNC.

that is an interesting idea

could the bernie supporters do the same as they were damaged and disenfranchised?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

We know there are some brownshirts around here.

I'm not naming any names.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm not sure, but if Hillary gets her WW3 that blood of the planet will be on the hands of every paid agitator, although I don't get the feeling they'd care.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm not sure, but if Hillary gets her WW3 that blood of the planet will be on the hands of every paid agitator, although I don't get the feeling they'd care.

No need to edit. When Trump wins, you wont have to thinly veil any euphemisms for the brownies.
call them as you like.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

You ain't seen nothin' yet! After she's elected and overturns the Second Amendment, we're going to come marching through the neighbourhoods, collecting and destroying everyone's firearms. We're going to disarm the USA (legally, obviously).

I can practically taste that delicious Hillary Pudding now!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

That was her term, that I see Hillary people defend it like she wasn't talking black. So I had to open with dispelling that whole mess.

Whatever the cause, I love to twist the words around on these elitist scum whenever possible, in particular when it comes to hypocrisy, and this little buzzword meme she crafted just became a gem with the unveiling of her army of Paid Predatory Psychopaths (PPP). Other examples related to this stuff, just this past week is my declaring that "Stage An Intervention" and "Conflict Engagement" need to be the 'new buzzword's'.

See:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Hillary's Heart of HATE:

Calling for her supporters to follow out the man ejected by her security detail, for a good old fashioned "Intervention". "He clearly has not been following this election very closely", she said:

At the next rally they did as they 'were told' and "Staged An Intervention":

In the thread covering that first video you can see me do it there ("Stage An Intervention"). And you can see me do it again later in the thread where that self-quote came from "Conflict Engagement".

And my edit had absolutely nothing to do with what you're insinuating, but way to call me a racist. That's what racists do.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Where are the typical Hillary cheer leaders?

Antedeluvian you have 2 cents for us today?
Spare some Change?

EDIT TO ADD:
So if rules dont matter, will these people doing this be OK with someone firebombing their homes and offices?.

Screw ethics and the law. Right? This is the world they want to live in?

edit on 10 19 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Start in Chicago, let us know how that goes...lol

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Ah yes the good old agent provacateur method so adored by shadow government is being exposed so bluntly.

The hubris of these operatives is priceless, it appears they forgot that the spy came tech has become so damn hard to detect!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

You ain't seen nothin' yet! After she's elected and overturns the Second Amendment, we're going to come marching through the neighbourhoods, collecting and destroying everyone's firearms. We're going to disarm the USA (legally, obviously).

I can practically taste that delicious Hillary Pudding now!

I thought Obama was supposed to do that?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Re used screenshots and videos (except for the weird Hiter one at the bottom). Feels like deja vu.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Re used screenshots and videos (except for the weird Hiter one at the bottom). Feels like deja vu.

The usual suspects will start to show up and redirect, and deflect from the painfully obvious.

Oh look here's one, nice choice of words "deja vu" couldn't be more relevant, love these Freudian slips.
edit on 19-10-2016 by Floridagoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Have you really given that any thought? Are YOU going to be the first to step up and demand we hand them over?
Yeah....I didn't think so.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The road is closed as of poll released this morning.
edit on 10192016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
How about that. We had 2 NON MUD PIT threads made for the opening video I used, and both have been derailed to high hell with perpetual ad hominems and every other derail trick in the dirty book. I go and make a proper Mud Put thread for all of that energy to be expelled, and where are they?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

All the people assaulted at the rallies should immediately file a class action lawsuit against the Superpredatory DNC.

that is an interesting idea

could the bernie supporters do the same as they were damaged and disenfranchised?

Bernie supporters did file a suit and the man who did it died "of natural causes" only a few days later. Even though he was in his 40's with no known health issues. File away!! God protect anyone with the courage to do it.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

First, legal =/= lawful

Second, who is "we"?

Third, can "we" handle being severely outnumbered and shot at every step of the way?

Cause I just don't see that scenario playing out the way you envision...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The plot thickens:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join