It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Wanna bet Trump loses Texas? Place your bets here on State by State win/lose come Nov 8th.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I would like to bet that Americans will lose.

Also things that will be further lost.
-Dignity
-Respect
-Ethics
-Morals
-Faith (In ANYTHING bigger than yourself)

What are my odds?

When the USA rebukes Trump on election day, Trump will be making good on his making America Great again claim.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Trump is leading in Texas by only about 3 points right now, as of October 15th, according to a University of Houston survey, but here's the kicker, with 11% undecided, as of Oct 15th..

In Texas, that can only mean one thing. That the undecideds are going to swing it one way or another, and, that they are hesitant to throw in with Donald Trump. Also 53% - 23% believe that Clinton will win.

Texas hasn't gone blue since 1976.

Without Texas and Florida, or just without Texas, Trump has no path to 270, even if he picks up Ohio and North Carolina.

If I were the Clinton campaign, I'd be putting everything into winning those three states, Texas, Florida and North Carolina, while ceding Ohio.

I'll return after Nov 8th to post the results map and you'll see that I knew what I was talking about.

Any other predictions?

Place your bets here..

Trump already beat her. Remember, this is her second run. Obama mopped her fairly easy. She didn't even get the nomination. Trump got farther than her on his first attempt.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

This is not his first time. Low info Trump supporters would believe this.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Univ. of Houston survey = NPR

All I know is I come home from work at night and there is a new Trump rally broadcasting on YouTube. Thousands of people cheering and chanting. He appears to be very popular wherever he goes.

My guess is Texas will go with Trump, even though he is from New York ; )

Sal

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The county in Texas that I live in will go to Trump. The large majority of the population works under the principle that a person votes Republican. They could run Satan and he would win.

Despite the Christian influence, it's a do stuff for me but not others, unless the others are going to get blown up by the war machine. Transgressions can be overlooked as long as it our guy doing it.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Republicans believe it is better to give someone a job than foodstamps and welfare.

And talking about transgressions-considering the transgressions of Hillary I won't even go there.

Sal

a reply to: roadgravel

Despite the Christian influence, it's a do stuff for me but not others, unless the others are going to get blown up by the war machine. Transgressions can be overlooked as long as it our guy doing it.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine

Republicans believe it is better to give someone a job than foodstamps and welfare.

As long as it doesn't pay well. People who do the real work don't deserve a better cut of the money.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
needs slight revision..

But here's my prediction map (for comparison after the election), FYI

If that came to pass, it would give Clinton 377 electoral votes..

Latest from Real Clear Politics (electoral map)

www.realclearpolitics.com...

By the end of this weekend I'll post the slightly revised version with the final tally and see how close I get.

edit on 19-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Here's my final map prediction which anticipates a decisive win by Clinton at tonight's final debate.

This would give the Dems and Clinton 378 to Trump's 159, which would be an absolute blowout and landslide.

Also, in spite of what the pundits are saying, turnout for this election will be very high or higher than the last several election cycles, because I think people have a sense for the historic precipice and turning point that America stands at.

What I'd like to see will be an American Renaissance and the beginning of a more settled world, and as for Russia a re-set of the re-set.

And they have to figure out whether to leave Assad in place and balkanize, or remove him from power, it's as simple as that, then onto Isreal to work to calm and heal that sorespot.

And while things grow and grow, where the trade off for sustained mutual prosperity is a sustained mutual peace and settled world for the sake of a multilateral enlightened mutuality of existence on planet earth - to right the financial ship and start paying down the debt while becoming energy independent and bringing more high tech manufacturing and infrastructure related jobs via the creation of an Infrastructure Bank that can bring in International Financing for P3 Projects, so that the 500 Billion spent will turn into Trillions. The United States needs a Civil Infrastructure for the 21st century. All these things can and will be done, provided Clinton can refrain from searing all her enemies with laser eyes, and focusing instead on everything that she's been talking about doing, if given a mandate from the American people to govern wisely, and not recklessly.

A new dawn for the 21st century, with hard lessons learned.

That's my ultimate prediction.

Best regards,

Ankh

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Im just at a loss that they actually found a candidate that could make Hillary a better option, thats... well very sad.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Im just at a loss that they actually found a candidate that could make Hillary a better option, thats... well very sad.

Otoh, she's the most experienced and qualified person to ever run for the office of President, so me, I'm hoping and praying with everything I've got that she's learned her lessons well and might return to the more Christ-centered leadership that her Methodist faith taught her, and lead in a way that's formative and functional of something better through the gap between what is and what ought to be.

I'm just hoping that she's smart and kind hearted and that she's learned her lessons about what does and doesn't work and about what to do and what not to do.

What kind of country are you going to be? What kind of people? That's the kind of question that the American people ought to be asking themselves instead of getting on their hate for an older women who's made some mistakes and isn't perfect, but at the very least might be capable of learning along the way and paying attention to the details and to organization and participation with a higher level of sensitivity to the needs and hopes, dreams and aspirations of average, every day Americans.

I'm hopeful and optimistic anyway, perhaps moreso than I've ever been, except when Obama let me down of course..

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I mean thats fine and all, but wouldn't you find it strange that our first elected female president won largely because her opponent was a boisterous, misogynistic, dick. Seems like a narrative to me.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I mean thats fine and all, but wouldn't you find it strange that our first elected female president won largely because her opponent was a boisterous, misogynistic, dick. Seems like a narrative to me.

Yeah, not good for men, if Hillary gets all the women going too far with "woman power" in much the same way that the Obama's did with all things black.

Donald Trump is a very small man. More of a boy in a 70 year old grown man's body, if not a tiny infant.

Real men are much much deeper than Donald Trump, and richer, in so many ways..

Yeah, it would have made for a good movie plot.

Very sad and pathetic, and let's see, shall we, where Donald Trump would like to go and take his supporters...?

Some day, they might find themselves at an empty trough trying in vain to get sustenance, and then suddenly come to their senses, toss aside their Trump hat, cut their Trump tie in half (if they ever owned such a thing), and make their way back to reality from the Twilight Zone of the alt right.

And if we don't, by association we might limit our access to good women..!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

This would give the Dems and Clinton 378 to Trump's 159

And if she also won Ohio, which is a very real possibility, then she would win with 396 electoral votes. Can you imagine the statement that that would send? Not just domestically, but to the closely watching world?

Oh, it would make me so happy to see that I cannot begin to tell you.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Latinos. Women. Blacks. Die-Hard Dems in metro areas.

It's not hard to understand, people have been saying it since December: Demographics matter.

Trump loses Texas.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Don't worry, we all lose after election day.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Don't worry, we all lose after election day.

Maybe not.

Just reclaim your own power and do what you can to make the world a better place, while Clinton works with people like Sanders to build a ladder into the middle class and grow the economy outwardly from the middle.

The 90's were generally ok, before the whole nightmare began.

I'm very optimistic myself.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Latinos. Women. Blacks. Die-Hard Dems in metro areas.

It's not hard to understand, people have been saying it since December: Demographics matter.

Trump loses Texas.

After last night's debate, those undecideds have probably decided.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Octorber 21st - my final FINAL map [predicated on Donald Trump still talking and saying something stupid, which will tip it more decisively in this direction, just one major stupid thing said or done, that's all ie: a stunt gone awry, could be anything at this point].

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Yeah! He'll certainly lose Texas. Even Texans are becoming educated.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join