It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Wanna bet Trump loses Texas? Place your bets here on State by State win/lose come Nov 8th.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I would like to bet that Americans will lose.

Also things that will be further lost.
-Dignity
-Respect
-Ethics
-Morals
-Faith (In ANYTHING bigger than yourself)

What are my odds?

If Trump were to win, your odds would be much higher in all those areas, both nationally and internationally.

P.S. He's not really the savior figure you think he is.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: JinMI

I would like to bet that Americans will lose.

Also things that will be further lost.
-Dignity
-Respect
-Ethics
-Morals
-Faith (In ANYTHING bigger than yourself)

What are my odds?

If Trump were to win, your odds would be much higher in all those areas, both nationally and internationally.

P.S. He's not really the savior figure you think he is.

You think it matters who wins the sElections? hehe..cute.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

In this case, to a large degree, yes. Trump would f everything up because he doesn't have a clue but thinks he knows. With him as POTUS America would be the laughing stock of the world, and you thought that George W. Bush was bad (although his and Cheney's policies did screw up the world, kill a million people, and stomp on the heart and soul of the country).

Don't forget too that Bill Clinton did almost leave a budget surplus.. good times.

edit on 19-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Chalk one up for dignity!

In this case, to a large degree, yes

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't better than her. A large degree? Surely not!

edit on 19-10-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I'll give Trump Ohio, Indiana, and Iowa. Maybe New Hampshire...probably New Hampshire with the current trending.

Florida is an actual flat out toss up state, could go either way but it is trending in Clinton's favor.

So I think the final map will look something like this.

Electoral Map

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I predict that the final count will be 350 for Clinton, and around 190 for Trump.

Would that be considered a "landslide victory"?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I recall the time I tied a tooth to a door knob with a string, slammed the door, and pulled the wrong damned tooth.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

If I were the Clinton campaign, I'd ceding Ohio.

Any other predictions?

Place your bets here..

Ohio will go Clinton

Healy says that a victory by a local team puts sports fans in a generally positive frame of mind. If they approach the ballot box in this way, they’re more likely to think well of the incumbent party, to interpret their past record more positively, and to be more content with the status quo

Sports results can affect election results

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Never figured Texas as a bunch of people,bet my dad is turning over in his grave as he was raised there,those cowboy;s sure will look funny wearing squirt pistol's

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
He's supposed to lose, thats part of the scam. Hasn't anyone been paying attention ? DNC, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Bernie? Trump going off the rails... all part of it. The funny thing is, is that he's telling you the the election is rigged. He told you from the very beginning that he pays politicians and they do what he wants them to do.

AH! Grab some popcorn, your favorite adult beverage and sit back and watch the freak show, because America, you've got a front row seat!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hillary is about too lose this election. Her subordinates just got caught falsely accussing wikileaks leader of molesting an 8 year old online. It's over for her even if she wasnt involved it will look that way regardless.This will dismiss trump accusers even if they are telling the truth once this s hits the fan and this action will also validate the emails agaisnt her. I know people think she is above any law but making a fake website and accusing your political prisoner who is living in an foriegn embassy out of fear for your government of molesting a 8 year old because you cant get to him any other way is going to destroy her. She is on record taking about droning the guy.
This is an international matter because hes a foriegner and taken from a foreign embassy.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Not Legally. Any state with Hillary even 10% under Trump is fraud. Seriously, its about 80% Trump, and everything else is fraud.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Florida is an actual flat out toss up state, could go either way but it is trending in Clinton's favor.

Don't you mean rigging in Clinton's favor?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

With him as POTUS America would be the laughing stock of the world,

With Clintoon as POTUS it will be WW3. Take your choice....

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I think Trump will win Texas by 2 pts but it won't help him.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I agree, Trump will Win.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I think it will surpass WWIII.

More like Little Boy meets Goliath ... Think Nuke.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I so can't wait until the Holographic Elections are done with.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Ouch, that sounds painful!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I would bet that Texas will carry Trump in the popular vote.

I say that despite the polls you cite because there is a under-current of dissatisfaction with the current administration that runs deep in the more rural areas of Texas and those folks are not as vocal or as willing to even do a poll as the city folks. Perhaps the swell of non-Texans into the state in the last few decades has changed the whole tenor of what it means to be a Texan. Certainly, that can be said of the major cities, but is Texas going to be a Democratic state this again time? Maybe not. Trump resonates with the so-called rugged individuals more than the other gender party.

'Not saying Trump will win the contest, however.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join