It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic heads roll after video shows agitators planted at Trump rallies

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:
(post by 412304 removed for a manners violation)
(post by 412304 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

They literally say that in the documentary. Old boy uses the grandmother with the oxygen tank scenario. Remember her? That made national news. He said, and I quote, "that was US". So,

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

AWESOME! This is why leaked info is so incredibly important

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

How did Robert Creamer come to have a part in the Clinton campaign? He has been convicted and served time in prison.

I am astounded that the DNC and Clinton thought that such a person could be part of the Clinton campaign without red flags being raised and alarms sounding off.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

His felony status alone says everything. There's no way that his employers at the DNC weren't aware of his criminal record.

I guess they thought financial crimes were harmless! That's rich...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

How did Robert Creamer come to have a part in the Clinton campaign? He has been convicted and served time in prison.

I am astounded that the DNC and Clinton thought that such a person could be part of the Clinton campaign without red flags being raised and alarms sounding off.

Her background checks for her campaign people are as thoroughly vetted as she will do Syrian Refugees........whats the problem?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Anyone defending these people are nothing but shills and should be ashamed of themselves. These people are dirty and should have nothing to do with the elections process. This has gotten out of control and needs to stop. Say what you will about O' Keefe, but he performing what our media hacks refuse to do - actually investigate and get a scoop. And I mean a real scoop, not some spoon fed narrative or talking point from the DNC. What so we have left after our "MSM" don't perform there jobs and becoming nothing but an arm of a political party and complicit in it's corruption? Citizen Journalism and Wikileaks.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Bob Creamer didn't "quit" because he was exposed or implicated. He stepped back because he said he didn't want to be a distraction.

www.cnn.com...

"I am unwilling to become a distraction to the important task of electing Hilary Clinton, and defeating Donald Trump in the upcoming election," Creamer said in a statement. "As a result I have indicated to the Democratic National Committee that I am stepping back from my responsibilities working with the campaign."

Creamer added that "contrary to the outrageous claims of the notorious right wing blogger James O'Keefe, we have always adhered to the highest standards of transparency and legality in our work for the DNC."

He also confirms that the conversations in the videos where "hypothetical conversations", just as I supposed they were and that were confirmed in the latest video today. These conversations and "plans" were brought up and suggested by the fake donor put forth by O'Keefe.

He also denied that any of the schemes in the "hypothetical conversations" recorded for the video ever took place. "We regret the unprofessional and careless hypothetical conversations that were captured on hidden cameras of a regional contractor for our firm, and he is no longer working with us," he said. "While none of the schemes described in the conversations every took place, these conversations do not at all reflect the values of Democracy Partners."

Hahahaha, well at least you exposed where YOU stand. *Adds kruphix to hillary shill list*

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix who cares what he said anyone can say anything and you take his word as gospel?
He can say anything and lie operatives and politicians lie all the time if they know they can get away with it AND are not under oath. I bet if he got sued and had to appear in court he'd have sudden amnesia not recalling such and such meeting to avoid taking the 5th ! Pretty much like Hillary and Cheryl Mills both constantly stated in court depositions a loss of memory or cannot recall to avoid taking the 5th the whole process is a joke! Cheryl mills and the a.g. Being ex-law partners in a DC lobbying law firm (frankly a.g. Should have recused herself ) instead she gives C.M. Immunity in order to 1) not cause Cheryl Mills to lose her law Lisc. 2) to be able to legally represent Hillary in HER interview if she had no immunity she'd be a target and in the dark not allowed to represent Hillary so please spare us all the audacity of posting in defense the numbnut operatives statement anything they say has no merit no honor unless the brainless cut out pod testified under oath to what he says is true with others to go on record and under oath to back him ,otherwise they can flock off!

edit on 21-10-2016 by Diagda because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2016 by Diagda because: Misspells

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Interestingly, they are implementing tactics that were used extremely effectively back in the day by another party -

Textbook actually.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Wow...now they were 'hypothetical conversations'?... Really?... I guess the wikileaks were also "hypothetical conversations" huh?...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

You all have got to see Scott Foval's Twitter account. He is BLOWING IT UP.

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join