It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic heads roll after video shows agitators planted at Trump rallies

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kountzero

That's funny all i heard from anti Trumpsters was 'blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah' ...

at that point i drank my coffee and imagined everyone wasted and incoherent.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: xuenchen

Bob Creamer didn't "quit" because he was exposed or implicated. He stepped back because he said he didn't want to be a distraction.

Does the Clinton Camp taste the crap that comes out of their mouths or did that particular sense pack up and leave with common years ago?

Just
with the lies, deflections and excuses already.

smh

Again, I would be putting the Trump camp on blast if there was this much proof to them encouraging domestic terrorism. Hypothetical or not.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

He's stepping back because he is part of this hit piece.

So instead of staying in his position and letting this manufactured scandal linger, he is going to step back which makes this hit piece irrelevant.

What is there left to talk about if the two subjects of the video are already out of the picture?

I love the smell of ignorance in the morning...

Is it a hit piece because he got caught red handed or just because you say so?

It's a hit piece because it is a highly edited video with cropped clips that only show the subjects answering and not the questions that lead them to those answers.

This is O'Keefe's MO, he has been caught doing this multiple times and successfully sued over it.

He knows he will be caught doing it again this time, but he doesn't care because it is a hit piece, not journalism.

If it wasn't a hit piece, he would simply release the full unedited videos so we get the full picture, but that won't happen because he wants to control the narrative in a way that he knows Trump supporters will get all riled up about.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

[
We went over this plenty yesterday.

Foval stated that he organized protesters to go to Trump rallies.

It's not his fault that Trump supporters can't control themselves.

Hang on folks. We have progress, kruphix here just admitted Foval sent people to protest at Trump Rallies, yesterday he said that it was all hypothetical for a fake donor. He's clearly conceding defeat!

Two different topics, two different video segments, two different days.

Did you watch both videos?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

He's stepping back because he is part of this hit piece.

So instead of staying in his position and letting this manufactured scandal linger, he is going to step back which makes this hit piece irrelevant.

What is there left to talk about if the two subjects of the video are already out of the picture?

I love the smell of ignorance in the morning...

Is it a hit piece because he got caught red handed or just because you say so?

He knows he will be caught doing it again this time, but he doesn't care because it is a hit piece, not journalism.

There is very little "journalism" today. What you refer to as journalism is skewed by the network if not blatant lies and opinion news casting. I don't know anything about these videos other than what they show...it could be a "hit piece". But even if it is...I don't see how it is any different from the crap you are calling journalism.

(post by Bloodydagger removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Bob Creamer didn't "quit" because he was exposed or implicated. He stepped back because he said he didn't want to be a distraction.

www.cnn.com...

"I am unwilling to become a distraction to the important task of electing Hilary Clinton, and defeating Donald Trump in the upcoming election," Creamer said in a statement. "As a result I have indicated to the Democratic National Committee that I am stepping back from my responsibilities working with the campaign."

Creamer added that "contrary to the outrageous claims of the notorious right wing blogger James O'Keefe, we have always adhered to the highest standards of transparency and legality in our work for the DNC."

He also confirms that the conversations in the videos where "hypothetical conversations", just as I supposed they were and that were confirmed in the latest video today. These conversations and "plans" were brought up and suggested by the fake donor put forth by O'Keefe.

He also denied that any of the schemes in the "hypothetical conversations" recorded for the video ever took place. "We regret the unprofessional and careless hypothetical conversations that were captured on hidden cameras of a regional contractor for our firm, and he is no longer working with us," he said. "While none of the schemes described in the conversations every took place, these conversations do not at all reflect the values of Democracy Partners."

He's basically saying "Crap! I got caught! Later!"

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

One was fired and one (a convicted felon) quit.

Lot of those on Team Clinton.

Even the head honcho should be one if the law actually worked here.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Visted the White House 342 times.

A key operative in a Democratic scheme to send agitators to cause unrest at Donald Trump’s rallies has visited the White House 342 times since 2009, White House records show.

Busted.

Latest La/Times, and Rasmussen Polls have dead even.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Visted the White House 342 times.

A key operative in a Democratic scheme to send agitators to cause unrest at Donald Trump’s rallies has visited the White House 342 times since 2009, White House records show.

Busted.

Latest La/Times, and Rasmussen Polls have dead even.

One of the people on the video visited the WH over 340 times as you mention, one is shown in wikileaks being paid by Hillary for America, and two have resigned/been fired , and wikileaks hss also linked Podesta emails to all of these people in the video. Then some people embarrass themselves by trying to dismiss the videos. It's really funny to hear them.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
i find this all rather humorous. i will never look at kruphix the same for trying to defend these videos. its not a hit piece.
i get it, the second video is o keefes people trying to propose how to commit voter fraud.
but the entire first video is these bass turds saying hey did you see this? yup that was us...

they got caught - bird dogging is in the podesta email... they got caught. they are corrupt, and kruphix has lost all credibility for trying to push this off. sorry bud...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

ROFL...man, are you on his payroll? Difference is when Trump or his people were accused he stood behind them because it was lies. Now, for the DNC, they are running and probably hoping not to commit a two shot suicide.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
i find this all rather humorous. i will never look at kruphix the same for trying to defend these videos. its not a hit piece.
i get it, the second video is o keefes people trying to propose how to commit voter fraud.
but the entire first video is these bass turds saying hey did you see this? yup that was us...

they got caught - bird dogging is in the podesta email... they got caught. they are corrupt, and kruphix has lost all credibility for trying to push this off. sorry bud...

Agree - sometimes you just have to keep your head down but it's been revealing to see who is willing to try and defend these actions as made up or fake.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

You see, these people know how to handle a hit job...they don't go on twitter rants or make fun of women's looks who have accused a candidate of sexual assault.

This is called deflection. Generally and indication that you don't have a response to the topic in question.

It's not deflection, it kills the issue.

The video was about Bob Creamer and Scott Foval.

Foval is just dumb, and got fired like he deserved.

Creamer actually didn't say or do anything bad in the video. He actually told Foval to stay far away from the scheme the fake donor was talking about.

But with him stepping back, it makes the video completely irrelevant.

To you and Liberals maybe.

To this Independent, it's not quite the way you see it.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: nobunaga

Agree - sometimes you just have to keep your head down but it's been revealing to see who is willing to try and defend these actions as made up or fake.

Some people would walk right off a cliff to save face for their party.

And that's sad.

Sad for my country, because we have bred such partisan hacks.
Sad for them, that they're willing to ignore blatant truth.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The second video was underwhelming.

The first video is what got them in trouble and why they quit. Paying mentally ill and homeless to start fights. One calling oneself the white hat and one the dark hat. Who knows everything the dark hat is involved in.
Then to top it off with a cherry calling half of Iowa and Wisconsin racist.

James o'Keefe and wikileaks giving each other added proof is sewing a straight jacket on the DNC regardless.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

lol great defense. was the 69 year old woman that got punched at a trump rally hypothetical?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
so sad to see people defend this lol.

link   

link   

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join