It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic heads roll after video shows agitators planted at Trump rallies

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

All you are doing is making excuses for a sh*t attitude, your words right now are the embodiment of everything that is wrong with so many people today.

It is your responsibility as a citizen to make the effort to keep 'your' government in line, buy just accepting that 'it is what it is' you are shirking your responsibility.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

My responsibility is to my family.

Not my government, not other citizens, not even my country.

I'm sorry that I'm a realist and see how the world actually works. But I think that is a better way to live than to dream of a false reality.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I'm sorry that I'm a realist and see how the world actually works. But I think that is a better way to live than to dream of a false reality.

The only way you see anything is with your eyes wide shut.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

The only way you see anything is with your eyes wide shut.

Well, tell me how I'm wrong then.

Show me a non-corrupt government in the history of the world.

GO.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

You'll notice that I said "as a citizen" yes you have responsibilities towards family but that is not where you responsibility ends, you are a part of a larger society and the responsibility of maintaining (which includes the oversight of government) that society falls on all members.

A society is really nothing more than an expansion of the family paradigm.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Well h*ll I've wandered way off topic and have started waxing philosophical, think it's time for bad... Later

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

And You'll notice I specifically stated I have no responsibility towards other citizens.

Sorry...I don't.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: JinMI

Just Creamer, your changing the story Kruphix

Robert Creamer -- husband of Illinois Rep. Jan Schakowsky -- announced his resignation in a statement after conservative activist James O'Keefe released a video under his organization Project Veritas Action, which showed Creamer and other operatives purportedly discussing methods for inciting violence at rallies for the Republican nominee.

www.cnn.com...

No mention of the organization he works for.

She should step down/impeached for violating the public trust.

And if people don't believe she didn't know anything, I have several nice bridges in Venice for sale.

Who is the "she" you are talking about?

Creamers wife, the Il dem congresswoman. or rep.

schakowsky.house.gov...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why the heck is Fox News doing a segment on this tonight, and referring to the "alleged" disruptors, who "allegedly" disrupted a Chicago Trump rally. They show that undercover video, yet refer to everything as ALLEGED. Are Fox News executives being coerced by the Hillary mob machine also?

Hannity has it in the first segment. (basically his whole show)

Kellyanne and Newet comment.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Bob Creamer didn't "quit" because he was exposed or implicated. He stepped back because he said he didn't want to be a distraction.

www.cnn.com...

"I am unwilling to become a distraction to the important task of electing Hilary Clinton, and defeating Donald Trump in the upcoming election," Creamer said in a statement. "As a result I have indicated to the Democratic National Committee that I am stepping back from my responsibilities working with the campaign."

Creamer added that "contrary to the outrageous claims of the notorious right wing blogger James O'Keefe, we have always adhered to the highest standards of transparency and legality in our work for the DNC."

He also confirms that the conversations in the videos where "hypothetical conversations", just as I supposed they were and that were confirmed in the latest video today. These conversations and "plans" were brought up and suggested by the fake donor put forth by O'Keefe.

He also denied that any of the schemes in the "hypothetical conversations" recorded for the video ever took place. "We regret the unprofessional and careless hypothetical conversations that were captured on hidden cameras of a regional contractor for our firm, and he is no longer working with us," he said. "While none of the schemes described in the conversations every took place, these conversations do not at all reflect the values of Democracy Partners."

Sorry but I don't believe him, it sounds like he's lying to minimise damage to the Clinton Campaign and to save face. Nothing in your post convinces me otherwise and you have to be pretty stubborn not to see it. The people on both sides that are in denial about the way their party are running their campaigns are truly pathetic!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

He's stepping back because he is part of this hit piece.

So instead of staying in his position and letting this manufactured scandal linger, he is going to step back which makes this hit piece irrelevant.

What is there left to talk about if the two subjects of the video are already out of the picture?

I love the smell of ignorance in the morning...

Is it a hit piece because he got caught red handed or just because you say so?

It's funny because the longer you hang round this topic, singing from the CNN hymn sheet the more foolish you come across...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00
You meant:

Democratic heads sent on vacation after video shows agitators planted at Trump rallies.

Their work is done here. After all.

See, this guy gets it.

Yeah but you don't, their work is done because they already caused disturbances at the rallies in question. And no, I'm not a Trump fan, ideally I'd like common sense to reign but it's clear from the two frontrunners that common sense wasn't an issue this time round...

(post by tadaman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

[
We went over this plenty yesterday.

Foval stated that he organized protesters to go to Trump rallies.

It's not his fault that Trump supporters can't control themselves.

Hang on folks. We have progress, kruphix here just admitted Foval sent people to protest at Trump Rallies, yesterday he said that it was all hypothetical for a fake donor. He's clearly conceding defeat!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Do you brainstorm about a hypothetical or about an actual past event?

Given they were talking in past tense, they weren't brainstorming, thanks for clearing that up, boasting, I believe is the common parlance...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Well...I'm sure we can all agree on something. It is time for the election to be put on hold while the FBI investigates the Clinton Campaign to determine if what these people said they did, was actually done. Really pretty simple. If what they said they did or was being done actually happened...they are guilty.

I'm up for that! What say you?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by:
He didn't resign from his position at Democracy Partners, if that is what you are suggesting.

You're 100% correct, this is distraction tactic on your behalf as you're the only person mentioning him [nor] leaving Democracy Partners, from the relayed articles Democracy Partners aren't mentioned, only the fact he quit because if the tape. Why do you keep trying to make it look like people are saying he stepped away from his own organisation? Oh yeah, as a distraction from the fact you're out of your depth here!

Walk away from this conversation please, nobody likes a battle of wits with an unarmed man...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
To lighten the mood, i read the thread title as aligators! Mornings + Painkillers - glasses = mirth

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This furthers Trump's narrative of the whole "rigged system" and other parties putting plants at rally's. Trump brought the whole "plant" conspiracy up LONG ago by stating Hillary put them at Bernie rally's and then later said Bernie was putting them at his rally's and finally, said the same thing about Hillary.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join