It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic heads roll after video shows agitators planted at Trump rallies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

James O'Keefe is a Lying Piece of.......

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: JinMI

Bob Creamer, the subject of the OP.

What about him?

He didn't resign from his position at Democracy Partners, if that is what you are suggesting.

Do you have any idea what your talking about? "who's creamer?" "What do you mean by "Just Creamer"?"

Or are you here for the thrills?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

So what do you say to O'Keefe's own narration saying that they were "brainstorming"?

Do you brainstorm about a hypothetical or about an actual past event?

Can't have it both ways....so the supposed donor was leading him on right? Don't people leading others on tend to go with the hypothetical to get the person they are leading to open up?

Huh?

The fake donor (who seems like they committed some crimes themselves), was suggesting a voter fraud scheme to Foval.

Foval went along with it, because they are a potential donor and they are catering to them to get their money. Foval passed them on to Creamer, again during the face to face talk with the donor...he goes along with it. Later he calls Foval and tells him he isn't touching it with a 10 foot poll (why do you and others seem to ignore this part?). Foval then passes the fake donor off to Vargas, and once again, Vargas entertains the donor but pushes them off to maybe the 2020 election.

Honestly, it is a very common tactic when you are courting a donor/investor/grantor and you want their money but don't want to commit to their own personal agenda.

Uh....no...Foval specifically talks about his agitator training in multiple states.....nothing suggestive....he even named the states.

What does that have to do with what my post was addressing?

I already said Foval deserved to be fired for his stupidity and his loose lips.

We were discussing Creamer and the overall process of shuffling a potential donor around when you want to get their donation, but you don't want to give in to their crazy personal agendas.

Maybe re-read your last post I was responding to? You were talking about Foval going along with a voter scheme. But Foval and Creamer worked together and Foval stated that he got his orders from Creamer...Foval also stated they set up agitator training all over the US, so Creamer signed off on it.

Creamer is simply to CYA on his answers....no worries...another corrupt idiot bites the dust, regardless of fired or "Stepping back" LOL!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Here is his statement, he never even says the word "resign". Plus he continues to talk about "our firm" and "we".

There is no indication at all that he is leaving Democracy Partners.

Statement from Robert Creamer, Democracy Partners

I am unwilling to become a distraction to the important task of electing Hilary Clinton, and defeating Donald Trump in the upcoming election.

As a result I have indicated to the Democratic National Committee that I am stepping back from my responsibilities working with the Campaign.

I am enormously proud of the work we have done over the last months to sound the alarm about the danger Donald Trump would present to American democracy. Contrary to the outrageous claims of the notorious right wing blogger James O’Keefe, we have always adhered to the highest standards of transparency and legality in our work for the DNC.

Democracy Partners regards our nation's election laws and the integrity of our democratic institutions with utmost seriousness. And we have only ever-engaged in legal and nonviolent methods to demonstrate how Donald Trump is unfit to be President. Period.

We regret the unprofessional and careless hypothetical conversations that were captured on hidden cameras of a temporary regional contractor for our firm, and he is no longer working with us. While, none of the schemes described in the conversations ever took place, these conversations do not at all reflect the values of Democracy Partners.

James O’Keefe, the discredited individual behind this well-orchestrated spying scheme directed at our firm uses methods that would make Richard Nixon and the Watergate burglars proud.

O’Keefe executed a plot that involved the use of trained operatives using false identifications, disguises and elaborate false covers to infiltrate our firm and other consulting firms, in order to steal campaign plans, and goad unsuspecting individuals into making careless statements on hidden cameras.

Those of us who are involved in political work because we believe deeply in progressive values are saddened that those on the right are using dirty tricks in order to pursue their political agenda rather than engage in an honest debate about ideas.

I will not aid Mr. O’Keefe’s despicable efforts to distract from the critical choice American voters face November 8th.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad

So instead of trying to do better and keep it to a minimum we just roll over and accept it??? Maybe you are part of the problem, ever think of that?

Maybe it's not really a problem.

Ever think of that?

link   

Regardless, him and his organization are out of the campaign.

link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

James O'Keefe is a Lying Piece of.......

Ok.

So I guess you don't believe anything from either of the Project Veritas videos then...right?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Wow, look at all the Clinton apologists trying to save face by taking the thread off topic.

No no. LOOK at the video:

There is no excuse for this. I always wondered, figuring "Planted agitators? Nah, they wouldn't do that...."

Well here is the proof, from the horses mouth, THAT YES THE HELL THEY WOULD AND HAVE. Orchestrated mayhem. The cesspool of American politics has reached a new low. That's it. If the DOJ doesn't nail these people, it's time to lock and load. America has been overrun by scum. SCUM I tell you. Cockroaches. Vermin of the the most vile kind. Time to fumigate.

link   

Just Creamer, your changing the story Kruphix

Robert Creamer -- husband of Illinois Rep. Jan Schakowsky -- announced his resignation in a statement after conservative activist James O'Keefe released a video under his organization Project Veritas Action, which showed Creamer and other operatives purportedly discussing methods for inciting violence at rallies for the Republican nominee.

www.cnn.com...

No mention of the organization he works for.

She should step down/impeached for violating the public trust.

And if people don't believe she didn't know anything, I have several nice bridges in Venice for sale.

edit on 10 19 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

link   

Honestly, it is a very common tactic when you are courting a donor/investor/grantor and you want their money but don't want to commit to their own personal agenda.

And maybe this is the root of the problem, maybe people should show some integrity and just tell the donor suggesting illegal activities NO we don't operate that way. how hard can that be???

It's obvious you have never had to deal with operating on a budget solely based on donors/investors/grantors.

It is also obvious that you seem to think YOU have a lot more knowledge of these things than most and have made certain statements about knowing things that most would not.....seemingly almost like you are part of said things.

But I digress....

So in your role as a procurer of donations, you role along with illegal activity suggested by donors just to appease them?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

But Foval and Creamer worked together and Foval stated that he got his orders from Creamer...Foval also stated they set up agitator training all over the US, so Creamer signed off on it.

That's quite the logical leap there.

There is a reason Foval was fired and Creamer is still with Democracy Partners.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

The only thing this does is move the goalpost. As has been stated, it's a race to the bottom.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Regardless, him and his organization are out of the campaign.

Yes, but there is a difference between claiming he had to resign and him voluntarily stepping back to not cause distractions.

And no, it's not an admission of guilt either...as you can see in his full statement.

It's actually more likely they are somewhat fallen back to fortify themselves in order to take legal action against O'Keefe.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

But Foval and Creamer worked together and Foval stated that he got his orders from Creamer...Foval also stated they set up agitator training all over the US, so Creamer signed off on it.

Logical leap? As in the director doesn't know what the manager is doing? How is that a leap? When you manage a job do you know what your employees do? If not then you SHOULD be fired and likely WOULD be fired when one of them does something illegal under your watch. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Don't worry...it will all come back around to Creamer....

link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Just Creamer, your changing the story Kruphix

Robert Creamer -- husband of Illinois Rep. Jan Schakowsky -- announced his resignation in a statement after conservative activist James O'Keefe released a video under his organization Project Veritas Action, which showed Creamer and other operatives purportedly discussing methods for inciting violence at rallies for the Republican nominee.

www.cnn.com...

No mention of the organization he works for.

She should step down/impeached for violating the public trust.

And if people don't believe she didn't know anything, I have several nice bridges in Venice for sale.

Who is the "she" you are talking about?

link   

And no, it's not an admission of guilt either...as you can see in his full statement.

Right, because he was going to "step back" regardless?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

And maybe this is the root of the problem, maybe people should show some integrity and just tell the donor suggesting illegal activities NO we don't operate that way. how hard can that be???

It's obvious you have never had to deal with operating on a budget solely based on donors/investors/grantors.

It is also obvious that you seem to think YOU have a lot more knowledge of these things than most and have made certain statements about knowing things that most would not.....seemingly almost like you are part of said things.

But I digress....

So in your role as a procurer of donations, you role along with illegal activity suggested by donors just to appease them?

No, I haven't been faced with illegal activity suggestions.

But other personal agendas, you just push down the road until they become irrelevant or until you no longer need them.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

You're right I have never had to, but I have worked for executives at a large corporation (executive protection and they would talk to me on a personal level because they could trust that I wouldn't gossip) and yes, they have had to kiss a*s, but if anything even remotely illegal was suggested they absolutely shut that down, and the corporation is still making billions. So yes money can be obtained with out being corrupt.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Logical leap? As in the director doesn't know what the manager is doing? How is that a leap? When you manage a job do you know what your employees do? If not then you SHOULD be fired and likely WOULD be fired when one of them does something illegal under your watch. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Have you ever worked in the corporate world?

"Something" rolls down hill...ever hear of that before?

In what world do you think the people at the top take the fall for the activities of those at the bottom?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Have you ever worked in the corporate world?

"Something" rolls down hill...ever hear of that before?

In what world do you think the people at the top take the fall for the activities of those at the bottom?

So which applies here. Foval fired, Creamer resigns. That's an uphill roll methinks.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join