It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemical reaction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
If Love is just a chemical reaction is it possible to create it within ur selfs

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
ok... to technically answer your question.

IF... and thats an awfully big IF

IF love is a chemical reaction, can it be created by yourself.
yes.
but then again, IF the moon is cheese, is it easier to break up then metal generally speaking?
yes.

fact it, I really doubt love is a chemical reaction. so to answer your question without being technical.... love isnt just a chemical reaction, its much more.

havent u seen people get crushes on someone and they dont even no them? thats created by them personally. but is it really love? no... infatuation.
so in order to answer this question, ud need to no what love truly is. and I understand love enough to no I dont understand it that much, thus I cant really answer your question, so a yes, and a no at the same time. and the fact your writting this post says u dont understand love, so even if I DID understand it, and I somehow managed to write it all out, u wouldnt understand it anyway thus it would pointless. is this a sufficient answer to you question? I hope so...

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
oh okay i was just wondering i saw a add on tv about a show all about he topic but i missed it. just wanted to know what you guys think and it question the same thing.

new topics

join