It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Max Spiers was investigating an alleged US military pedophile ring before his suspicious death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
what do you think of his beliefs? is anyone aware of them?

summary

A war is going on on earth. Earth is the gemstone of the universe. It is the heart. This is the last 100 year war. We are at the end of many cycles. one being a 3600 year cycle but many other cycles are ending. We have an opportunity to escape this 3d reality and move onto the higher dimension. those who not escape will be sent to another world like earth where they will go through the same thing.

we have been reincarnating over and over again on earth.

the war on earth has been going on too long, so volunteers from a higher dimension have been coming down to help us.

max is one of these volunteers.

theres many more beliefs, but wel leave it at that for now.

thanks for reading

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: grizzly9

I'm aware of his beliefs. I've come across the same ones, talked about by different authors and lecturers.

Your post reminds of my being with my father as he lay dying in his living room in a hospital bed for about a week or so. He was in and out of this reality and said many interesting things when he was focused on this one.

One of the things he said is humanity will lose this war against God. He never said anything like that to me in his life so it was one of many surprising things he said to me.

edit on 25-10-2016 by tweetie because: Removed a mistake.

edit on 25-10-2016 by tweetie because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join