It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Max Spiers was investigating an alleged US military pedophile ring before his suspicious death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
what do you think of his beliefs? is anyone aware of them?

summary

A war is going on on earth. Earth is the gemstone of the universe. It is the heart. This is the last 100 year war. We are at the end of many cycles. one being a 3600 year cycle but many other cycles are ending. We have an opportunity to escape this 3d reality and move onto the higher dimension. those who not escape will be sent to another world like earth where they will go through the same thing.

we have been reincarnating over and over again on earth.

the war on earth has been going on too long, so volunteers from a higher dimension have been coming down to help us.

max is one of these volunteers.

theres many more beliefs, but wel leave it at that for now.

thanks for reading

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: grizzly9

I'm aware of his beliefs. I've come across the same ones, talked about by different authors and lecturers.

Your post reminds of my being with my father as he lay dying in his living room in a hospital bed for about a week or so. He was in and out of this reality and said many interesting things when he was focused on this one.

One of the things he said is humanity will lose this war against God. He never said anything like that to me in his life so it was one of many surprising things he said to me.

edit on 25-10-2016 by tweetie because: Removed a mistake.

edit on 25-10-2016 by tweetie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
These are murky waters and sadly, because of something personal to my family I was forced to tread deep in them. I have to say this though, the whole "Satanic Abuse" thing is utter hogwash, sorry if that offends some however, it is my considered opinion you like Alex Jones , have all been sold an absolute pup to deflect from those actually indulging in child abuse.

This isn't really the part of the forum for it however, i can go through each supposed case in the UK and take it apart totally and give you the whys and wherefores of how it came to be blamed on "Satanists". The "Evangelical Alliance" have a lot to answer for, not least criminal acts and lying about what evidence they illegally acquired through those acts.

That said, i have no doubt that some abusers pretend to hide behind some sort of ritualistic front in order the scare the living daylights out of their victims and that, it is in itself, a form of mental abuse towards the victims caught up in it. However, the whole "Satanic Abuse" creed, is a blind a deliberate fakery designed to throw people off the scent of those who truly did commit heinous acts and probably in some cases, still do.

At the core of all this are these questions. Were these people abusers and found their way into the infrastructure of the state and then turned and used as "security assets"? Or, were these people placed in positions by the security services knowing they were child abusers meaning they were always "under control"?

So please people, forget all the ridiculous dressing up that goes on around this subject, satanists, lizard people etc etc. The truly scary thing about child abuse is that , it is committed almost wholly by people who seem perfectly "normal" to most of us. Don't be fooled by the odd "drooling lunatic" that is thrown to the public as a sop, the vast majority of these abusers are scarily normal in their lives save for that one sickness they have.

This I do know for certain. The name of a high ranking army officer from the US armed forces was on a list of known recipients of paedophile literature sent to the British Government by the FBI in 1979.1980. The reason that officer's name was sent to the UK was because, he was serving in the UK at the time.

This is a UFO forum so I will desist from going into further details however, should the moderators and the site owners wish, I am happy to go deeper on the subject.
edit on 15-12-2016 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Good OP.

I remember watching that last interview video with Max saying that the pedo ring capital was Rio de Janeiro.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think the pedo rings are all lies.....very few are real pedos......in the spring of 1974, in Edinburgh in Scotland, CIA-connected persons asked me to join them, & one of the things they were working on was "framing people as pedophiles".
"We've got a thing that we can't stab everyone in the back who is trouble to us, or that would look suspicious, so we sometimes put a lie in the paper. We like telling lies that people are homosexual, it's the most off-putting thing to say about someone.....we're going to get a guy called Norman Scott to claim that liberal leader Jeremy Thorpe has been plotting to kill him, because Jeremy is his ex gay lover....& we're working with Jimmy Saville on claiming people are pedophiles.....coz it sounds a bit daft to say 'Jimmy Saville's working with the CIA', doesn't it? We think to claim someone's a pedo is the most difficult lie to fake, so it's what we're doing."
Three or four years later, there was this story in the MSM that Jeremy Thorpe had plotted to kill his former gay lover, and that was thought to have swayed the vote for the Conservative Party.....precisely as planned. So be really careful what you read.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I remember reading about this man having never heard about him before and thinking the circumstances seem odd. Considering having now seen videos of him and seeing that this man is something else. His determined nature to put over his points is from my perspective sincere and direct. A liar takes time to think about their answer, a person who knows goes right into their knowledge. Here is a great video of him being interviewed. It is a long one.

Interesting anyway.
edit on 15-12-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The wise steer clear of this sort of thing. Leave the darkness behind.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Update..

A science fiction writer will be quizzed by police on suspicion of killing a British conspiracy theorist who died suddenly on her sofa. Max Spiers, 39, sought to expose government cover-ups and investigated UFO sightings — after, his mum says, he saw "the darker side" as a child.

Seems as though authorities suspect he was murdered by a girlfriend..?

"Our initial investigation indicates that it was Mr Spiers's partner [who called the ambulance], but the nature of this relationship is unclear." Speaking to the BBC, he added: "The nature of this relationship will be determined during the investigation.

Police to quiz girlfriend over British UFO conspiracy theorist's mystery death after he vomited two litres of black fluid

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think there is a huge paedo ring, filled with many powerful people. Here in the UK , jimmy saville got away with this for decades, and then he dies, and it all comes out about him.

I believe he was ring, and while he was alive, he could not be touched because of his connections with this ring, and the names he could mention if caught.

Once he died, it was safe to tell the world about him without consequence.

Its a sick world we live in!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join