It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Campaign Bus Dumps Human Waste In Public Street

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
God/the universe/the matrix is really trying to tell us something with all this blatant Hillary symbolism, like her collapsing on 9/11 and now this.

Please listen!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm guessing That new Podesta " dump" must have been a letdown since you guys are talking about real human dump ?!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
So this is a campaign issue?

Sad that it doesn't surprise me that some think it should be...

January can't come too soon. At least then some of this will be over.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Initially I was compelled to dump this as toilet politics, but the more I've thunk about it this really does say a lot about The Hillary and her people.

The nerve to go around acting like she love America, the ENVIRONMENT, and the American people, to go around city to city dumping her chemical and crap filled crapper tank down storm drains (and even clog up traffic in such methods).

Having the balls to do it in broad daylight is also telling about the mentality of this crew.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
"an honest mistake, unaware that it was a violation"
so I guess where they come from it`s normal to dump human waste in the streets,it`s going to be a joy to have these hillbillies in the whitehouse.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
"Merry Christmas! Sh^tter was full "

Actually the first thing that came to mind.

edit on 18-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Disgusting and shameful. Have they no decency? Only said they were sorry because they got caught.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Unless I'm mistaken, and I might be, aren't those buses leased by the campaigns, and the drivers employed by the company leasing?

It doesn't necessarily follow that the campaign, at any level, much less Clinton herself, had anything to do with this...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Protecting the environment, one fecal coliform dump at a time.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

The Democrats have already dumped human waste on America in the form of Hillary Clinton. It isn't surprising that they would dump the real thing.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I'm not buying this claim 'they didn't know'. This comes down to who was driving the bus, as far as the situation would go with the police officer doing the questioning. The owner of the 'trucking company' can be riding shotgun but the driver still gets the ticket. Anybody with the license you'd need to be able to drive a bus would know this. This is beyond common sense.

Of course the campaign would pay the ticket, fines, but it still comes down to the driver. However they convinced them to do it that way, for the sake of time mostly I'd expect, who knows but the driver the one gonna have to walk in there and take care of the court stuff.

But of course, then again, people like Hillary and her campaign are above the law generally speaking. The audacity they had to dump it at the edge of a 4 lane road in broad daylight proves it.

I imagine one of her political operatives calculated that it's cheaper if you take one dumping fine opposed to paying dumping fees every time, as well.
edit on 19-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I don't see the big deal really.

Every time the Trump plane lands it dumps human waste out of it.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
and she has the nerve to call trump supporters deplorable? Her supporters are dumping raw human waste in the streets,maybe in hogneck hollow back in Arkansas where she came from this might be considered normal.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If this was the RNC dumping raw sewage it would be the top story for every media outlet in the country.

Further, it would then be addressed by Chris Wallace at the final debate tonight and then spoofed on Saturday's SNL.

However, since it was the DNC, MSM won't react and it'll quietly fade away.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
God/the universe/the matrix is really trying to tell us something with all this blatant Hillary symbolism, like her collapsing on 9/11 and now this.

Please listen!
You left out a fly landing on her face during the debates

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join