It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I'm new here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well maybe not New New. I've been browsing this site for longer than i care to admit to and decided its time to join the conversation!

This whole election has been so crazy that its hard to keep up with everything. Hopefully now that i can save threads and follow people i will be able to catch up on my daily dose of nonsense.

Is the chat room still a thing? What other benefits should i look into now that I'm one of you guys?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 4070002

Welcome aboard! It's always nice to have someone emerge from the shadows and introduce themselves. I hope to see you on the forums!

PS There is no chat feature anymore, but you can "U2U" other members simply by clicking the small green symbol in the lower left corner of their profile 'rectangle' and clicking "Send Message"

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
You must have been lurking for a long time?

I was lurking for around 4+ years before i decided to join and i'm better for it, well in the way of just saying my view on subject's etc...Look up some old threads on what You like because some are really good.

Welcome to ATS :-)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 4070002

Welcome to the Crazy Train. Enjoy the ride.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Lurking is fun but responding is better! Take your time, stay in the shallow end of the pool for awhile (30 minutes after eating the blue pill or else you will get cramps) because it does take a bit until you figure things out. This forum is still helpful to me: ATS Freshman's Forum.

Remember to leave this place in a better state than when you found it!

Glad to have you here...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Welcome to ats. I too browsed for a long time before I joined. See ya in the threads, have fun.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Welcome. Have fun. "To thine own self be true."

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I was a lurker for a long time myself. I still don't post a ton......but its nice to have the option.

top topics

join