It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clintons "Food Group" VP Picks = Illuminati NEW WORLD ORDER

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The list of 38 names, including tech leaders like Apple CEO Tim Cook and Microsoft founder Bill Gates, was sent to Clinton by Campaign Chairman John Podesta on March 17.

[qUOTES]
The groups were:

Rep. Xavier Becerra, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Julian Castro, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, Secretary of Labor Tom Perez and Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar -- all Hispanic.

Sen. Tammy Baldwin, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, Sen. Amy Klobuchar, Sen. Claire McKaskill, Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, Sen. Debbie Stabenow and Sen. Elizabeth Warren -- all women.

Sen. Michael Bennet, Sen. Sherrod Brown, Sen. Martin Heinrich, Sen. Tim Kaine, Gov. Terry McAuliffe, Sen. Chris Murphy and Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack -- all white men.

Columbia, S.C., Mayor Stephen Benjamin, Sen. Cory Booker, Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum, former Attorney General Eric Holder, former Gov. Deval Patrick, Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed and Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx -- all black men.

Gen. John Allen, Adm. William McCraven and Adm. Michael Mullen -- all military leaders.

GM CEO Mary Barra, former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, Xerox CEO Ursula Burns, Apple CEO Tim Cook, Microsoft founder Bill Gates, philanthropist Melinda Gates, Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent, Rockefeller Foundation President Judith Rodin and Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz -- wealthy tech and business leaders.

Sen. Bernie Sanders stood alone in his group.

[qUOTES]

www.foxnews.com...#

Its obvious that Food Groupes is a codename for members of the NWO. The fact that Bernie Sanders is alone in these groups should tell you a lot. It really is interesting that she would even consider CEOs in her Vice President pick. Including Bill Gates? That should tell you right there how she no longer represents the Middle Class if she is looking at people like Bill Gates or the Rockefellers. At least with Trump we already know he's rich. But unlike Hillary he made in the Private Sector. And thats why the Middle Class has no problem with Trump because he's a working man. Hillary is a Career Politician who has all these Super Pacs giving her Millions of dollars and the fact that she would choose Money Bags as her VP Pick in addition to the Super Pacs she only represents the Rich Establishment like Wall Street.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Thank you for pointing out what categories each of these people are. It saves us time looking up each name and figuring out what they have in common.

Food groups are an interesting word choice.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

The only reason they would've picked Sanders as her running mate is if they thought it would be the clincher for her to secure presidency (not that her campaign needs "Clincher", they are already "in"

edit on 18-10-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: collietta
Thank you for pointing out what categories each of these people are. It saves us time looking up each name and figuring out what they have in common.

Food groups are an interesting word choice.

I just saw the news story on my local channel and when they said "Food Groups" that was just SCREAMING TO ME NEW WORLD ORDER. It couldn't be more obvious and in list format 2. That list of names was a friggen gift to New World Order Conspiracy theorists in my personal opinion.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

The only reason they would've picked Sanders as her running mate is if they thought it would be the clincher for her to secure presidency (not that her campaign needs "Clincher", they are already "in"

Yup. I made a bet a while back with a few friends of mine who were Bernie Supporters that I think Bernie will be her VP Pick. I lost that Bet but with this new email i was on the Bulls Eye.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I posted this in another thread and the term "food group" might just be code for private invitation for the insider . It is after all the Press doing the PR for Hillary and I link it to the CFR media arm ...any way just a thought on my part .

This is a list of reporters given special inside dinners . Here is the current RSVP list to the Thursday Night (4/9) dinner at Podesta’s. As a reminder, this is with the 25 reporters more closely following HRC (aka the future bus). Yes ABC – Liz Kreutz Yes AP – Julie Pace Yes AP – Ken Thomas Yes AP – Lisa Lerer AURN – April Ryan Yes Bloomberg – Jennifer Epstein Yes Buzzfeed – Ruby Cramer Yes CBS – Steve Chagaris Yes CNBC – John Harwood Yes CNN – Dan Merica Yes Huffington Post – Amanda Terkel NO (Panama) LAT – Mike Memoli Yes LAT – Evan Handler Yes McClatchy – Anita Kumar Yes MSNBC – Alex Seitz-Wald Yes National Journal – Emily Schultheis Yes NBC – Mark Murray Yes NPR – Tamara Keith NYT – Amy Chozik Yes NYT – Maggie Haberman Yes Politico – Annie Karni Politico – Gabe Debenedetti Yes Reuters – Amanda Becker The Hill – Amie Parnes Yes Washington Post – Anne Gearan Yes WSJ – Laura Meckler Yes WSJ – Peter Nicholas Yes WSJ – Colleen McCain Nelson Read more: www.thepoliticalinsider.com... The CFR controls the media
link where I got the info www.thepoliticalinsider.com... &utm_campaign=TPI%20Newsletter%2010-18-16%20Curated/Horizon%20Tier%201&utm_term=Tier%201%20Real
edit on 18-10-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Oh, please! Are you guys nuts? "Food Groups" refers to the candidates' ethnic persuasion. Blacks, women, Hispanics. they're all grouped together, and yeah, there's one for the gates, cook, folks, too. If you think that particular "food group" represents the NWO, please note that none of them were selected. Further, there is no indication that ANY of these people indicated any kind of willingness to be considered. I'm guessing they weren't even asked. Can you imagine Bill Gates or Tim Cook agreeing to run for vice president? In whose dreams? This is just somebody's wet dream list before any kind of vetting was one. So who did we get? A career politician with zero national recognition who won't rock the boat too much, but can be counted on to be kind of an ah.
edit on 10/18/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

As you can see, Bernie had to go:

edit on 18-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Oh, please! Are you guys nuts? "Food Groups" refers to the candidates' ethnic persuasion. Blacks, women, Hispanics. they're all grouped together, and yeah, there's one for the gates, cook, folks, too. If you think that particular "food group" represents the NWO, please note that none of them were selected. Further, there is no indication that ANY of these people indicated any kind of willingness to be considered. I'm guessing they weren't even asked. Can you imagine Bill Gates or Tim Cook agreeing to run for vice president? In whose dreams? This is just somebody's wet dream list before any kind of vetting was one. So who did we get? A career politician with zero national recognition who won't rock the boat too much, but can be counted on to be kind of an ah.

But grouping people together by Race is Racist. !!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

At least Sanders elevated from Junk Food to Caviar after the convention !!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

But grouping people together by Race is Racist. !!

Excuse me sir, but Military isn't a race.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Sausage party anyone?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
The list of 38 names, including tech leaders like Apple CEO Tim Cook and Microsoft founder Bill Gates, was sent to Clinton by Campaign Chairman John Podesta on March 17.

[qUOTES]
The groups were:

Rep. Xavier Becerra, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Julian Castro, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, Secretary of Labor Tom Perez and Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar -- all Hispanic.

Sen. Tammy Baldwin, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, Sen. Amy Klobuchar, Sen. Claire McKaskill, Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, Sen. Debbie Stabenow and Sen. Elizabeth Warren -- all women.

Sen. Michael Bennet, Sen. Sherrod Brown, Sen. Martin Heinrich, Sen. Tim Kaine, Gov. Terry McAuliffe, Sen. Chris Murphy and Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack -- all white men.

Columbia, S.C., Mayor Stephen Benjamin, Sen. Cory Booker, Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum, former Attorney General Eric Holder, former Gov. Deval Patrick, Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed and Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx -- all black men.

Gen. John Allen, Adm. William McCraven and Adm. Michael Mullen -- all military leaders.

GM CEO Mary Barra, former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, Xerox CEO Ursula Burns, Apple CEO Tim Cook, Microsoft founder Bill Gates, philanthropist Melinda Gates, Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent, Rockefeller Foundation President Judith Rodin and Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz -- wealthy tech and business leaders.

Sen. Bernie Sanders stood alone in his group.

[qUOTES]

www.foxnews.com...#

Its obvious that Food Groupes is a codename for members of the NWO. The fact that Bernie Sanders is alone in these groups should tell you a lot. It really is interesting that she would even consider CEOs in her Vice President pick. Including Bill Gates? That should tell you right there how she no longer represents the Middle Class if she is looking at people like Bill Gates or the Rockefellers. At least with Trump we already know he's rich. But unlike Hillary he made in the Private Sector. And thats why the Middle Class has no problem with Trump because he's a working man. Hillary is a Career Politician who has all these Super Pacs giving her Millions of dollars and the fact that she would choose Money Bags as her VP Pick in addition to the Super Pacs she only represents the Rich Establishment like Wall Street.

Um, Trump is not a working class rags-to-riches story. He inherited power and wealth from his father, who was a NYC power broker.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
So now we know she views people as food.

Of course food is to be eaten.

She'll eat every last one of US to become president of the Global.

Cue up a wave of Hillary Pacman memes. Oh wait, the wikileaks arent much being reported not as many people would ever get the jokes.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
So now we know she views people as food.

Of course food is to be eaten.

She'll eat every last one of US to become president of the Global.

Cue up a wave of Hillary Pacman memes. Oh wait, the wikileaks arent much being reported not as many people would ever get the jokes.

Queen Hillary and Emperor Bill will be President of the Global.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Go ahead and log off until tomorrow.

Because you just won the internet for today!

Man you have been killing it lately!

~meathead

top topics

join