It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian dead? For real this to me? Ecuadorian embassy raided

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sounds like the Ecuadorian embassy was just raided and Julian was killed. I'm getting tired of hearing this too, but is it real this time? This story was just recently posted, I know nothing of the website.
If this fact, the good news is the dead mans switch will have been thrown and no more slowly milking the leaks...it will flood.
Says a dozen security vans, phones of bystanders being confiscated, many different sources within the thread.

Embassy raided-Julian killed

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hr2burn

This was posted yesterday.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Not true.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm searching all over, this is the only source I can find. I swear there is a new story everyday...something is going to happen. Sorry...another false alarm I suppose..

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The title doesn't match the content of the article...title says he dead, but the article contradicts that. From OP source:

Is Assange in a blindfold in an unmarked cargo plane over the Atlantic? Is he in a London jail cell? Is he in a bodybag? For now, we have no idea, but we do know that the battle of wills between the masters of darkness and the torchbearers of truth is reaching a fever pitch.

Can't find anything else about a raid or Assange being dead anywhere on the internet, not even twitter.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If he isn't, he will be soon. Noone crosses hillary or Obama and lives for very long. Besides, it's Tuesday, drone day....

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
If it's true, the man must have more lives than a cat.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
If he isn't, he will be soon. Noone crosses hillary or Obama and lives for very long.

Some do, but they have to live with the shame of being a known pedophile for the rest of their lives.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

If hillary or Obama were killing pedophiles, I would be the first to stand and salute them, however it seems more protective detail workers and servicemen get dead around them. Probably why anyone who actually took the oath be be in armed forces cringes at the mention of their names. Communists don't care for that last part of the oath "against all enemies, foreign and domestic. So help me god." Not that you would know anything about it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Let's not be so sure of the charges against him. A man that has so much dirty laundry on such important people, the chances of bogus charges are off the charts. Look how Pete Townsend avoided any charges...his story didn't even make logical sense, but he doesn't have the info to put the elite in jail either...the guilty are miraculously found innocent, the innocent are kept quite in solitary confinement.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Exactly. Well put, thankfully, you have intelligence and logic on your side. Many here have given up on both. Anyone who can burn the bridges to a city can lay siege to it, much like having the truth about some of these "leaders" tucked away for a rainy day. And frankly, it's raining like hell right now...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
He's not dead. First, he would be unarmed. Shoot an unarmed man of his fame. Good luck with that political backlash.
Never going to happen. Obama would be tagged immediately. Not good for Hillary. Complete BS. He may be arrested but not dead and it would not be the first time.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The UK government would not allow a US SWAT team to attack the Embassy of another country which by the way is situated in a residential area. You do realise it would be an act of war and would make a mockery of international diplomacy?

Another thing, the police here do not have the authority to forcefully take cell phones off people en-masse at whim. This is the UK not Belarus.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
IF Assange was smart.

He'd fake his death.

People would believe it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
IF Assange was smart.

He'd fake his death.

People would believe it.

Smarter yet would be, get a new face and move to another planet!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Maybe some of this proof Assange has been trying to get out has sparked something.

www.youtube.com...

The Dem's pointing out something on their own and trying to blame their victims, no doubt.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
IF Assange was smart.

He'd fake his death.

People would believe it.

Why, because he just tapped Pamela?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Probably being figurative as in dead connection to internet vs literal as he is dead.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I guess this means, Jesus is not anymore the only person having rised from dead...
edit on 18-10-2016 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Let's be real. If a raid of the Ecuadorian Embassy was to take place, the media would be there in a flash, and there would be a crowd. There would be no stopping information from the event getting out to the world. It would be an international headline.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join