It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deborah Palfrey? Atty Sibley said records would hurt 2016 election...Guess what Wiki just released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
So....the only thing I could find on a quick scan of the wiki files being opened up was this supposed humdinger that Palfrey's attorney Sibley said:

The colorful litigator who represented the late “D.C. madam” Deborah Palfrey and threatened this week to release call logs of his former client that he says are “very relevant” to the 2016 presidential election tells U.S. News those records already are digitized and posted online.

Source

I am going through them now to see if I can find anything but have limited time....

Anyone else want to give it a shot?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

2005 is the most recent info in that doc.

Plus it's not OCR friendly. Very few of the inbound call numbers have names associated with them so a massive crosschecking would have to be manually done against known phone #s.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Vasa Croe

2005 is the most recent info in that doc.

Plus it's not OCR friendly. Very few of the inbound call numbers have names associated with them so a massive crosschecking would have to be manually done against known phone #s.

Yeah...she died in 2008. Her attorney made reference that certain numbers or names in her log would be bad for this particular election if released.

It will be a massive pain to search, and there are a few names listed overall probably 100 or so I believe. I will be going through it a bit in the next few days to see if I can find anything of note.

The interesting thing to not on the wikipedia page about her is this:

2016 Presidential Election[edit] Sibley, Palfrey's former attorney, claims to have her phone records and that they are relevant to the 2016 presidential election.[35][36][37][38][39] In April 2016, the U.S. Supreme Court denied the request to lift a lower court order, in place since 2007, that bars Sibley from releasing any information about her records.[40]

Source

Why would the US Supreme Court block this from being released in 2016?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

When the Keystone Kop police came in to seize everything [from Palfrey’s house] they walked by these boxes saying Pamela Martin Associates telephone records, 1996-2006, and they just left them there,” Sibley says. “So I got my hands on them and released a portion of them.”

Bill was most likely a 'client'.

Bet on it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

When the Keystone Kop police came in to seize everything [from Palfrey’s house] they walked by these boxes saying Pamela Martin Associates telephone records, 1996-2006, and they just left them there,” Sibley says. “So I got my hands on them and released a portion of them.”

Bet on it.

Why would he need to be? He had no trouble seducing willing women. Unlike Trump.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What if the client turns out to be Hillary?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This is very interesting. Thank you for sharing this. I'll look through this. So much to look through, and read with all that keeps being shared.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: neo96

Bet on it.

Why would he need to be? He had no trouble seducing willing women. Unlike Trump.

He almost did his affairs like a business, had a lot of special scheduling to do every time and on especially horny times he would call for professional help. Remember, Monica got fired.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Who here would bet their life that Bill wasn't in that call log?

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights: Report[
An investigation into official flight records of financier and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express” are once again dragging former President Bill Clinton into the national spotlight.

Flight logs obtained by Gawker in January 2015 put Mr. Clinton on the billionaire’s infamous jet more than a dozen times — sometimes with a woman whom federal prosecutors suspect of procuring underage sex victims for Mr. Epstein. Fox News reported Friday that records show Mr. Clinton declined Secret Service protection on at least five flights.

The network’s investigation reveals Mr. Clinton flew on the Boeing 727 “Lolita Express” 26 times, more than doubling the previously reported 11 trips.

Flight Logs Put Clinton, Dershowitz on Pedophile Billionaire’s Sex Jet
Clinton shared Epstein's plane with Kellen and Maxwell on at least 11 flights in 2002 and 2003—before any of the allegations against them became public—according to the pilots' logbooks, which have surfaced in civil litigation surrounding Epstein's crimes. In January 2002, for instance, Clinton, his aide Doug Band, and Clinton's Secret Service detail are listed on a flight from Japan to Hong Kong with Epstein, Maxwell, Kellen, and two women described only as "Janice" and "Jessica." One month later, records show, Clinton hopped a ride from Miami to Westchester on a flight that also included Epstein, Maxwell, Kellen, and a woman described only as "one female."

Click to view all documents

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Yeah...she died in 2008. Her attorney made reference that certain numbers or names in her log would be bad for this particular election if released.

Does she add to the Clinton body count? Well, I guess if it was more than one politician her days were numbered anyway...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Does she add to the Clinton body count? Well, I guess if it was more than one politician her days were numbered anyway...

Suicide...per the usual.

top topics

join