It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Campaign Admits ‘Huge Discrepancies’ in Gender Pay at Clinton Foundation

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Here's a shocking thing from one of the Podesta Files emails.

It has the Clinton Foundation showing they have a Gender Gap pay problem !!

Hypocrisy at the Foundation?

Who would have thought.

It must be one of those Private/Public policies again.

Their Male employees get quite a bit more than their Female employees.

This deals with the higher paid people.

podesta-emails/emailid/14473

Clinton Campaign Admits ‘Huge Discrepancies’ in Gender Pay at Clinton Foundation

In February of 2015, a Clinton campaign staffer detailed in an email uncovered by WikiLeaks that the Clinton Foundation had a $190,000 pay gap between the highest paid men and women.

The email, which comes from the account of Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, courtesy of WikiLeaks, shows staffer Karuna Seshasai writing to Ian Mandel, a Democratic operative, on the subject of the Equal Pay Foundation

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, it isn't like Clinton actually CARES about any issues unless she is being paid or she thinks it will appeal to her voter base...angry lesbians.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

To make matters worse, the Clinton Foundation often complained that they weren't getting their sandwiches on time.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

It's not like they haven't had plenty of time to resolve the issue! So what's the hold up? More do as I say and not as I do, politicians,,,,,professional liars.

(post by Jlombodr removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

" Their Male employees get quite a bit more than their Female employees. "

]

You would think that as a Alleged Defender of Women's Rights , the Opposite would be the Case . Oh the Hypocrisy !

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

In February of 2015, a Clinton campaign staffer detailed in an email uncovered by WikiLeaks that the Clinton Foundation had a $190,000 pay gap between the highest paid men and women

All the more reason to vote for Jill Stein.

Clinton sure does like to take care of the one percent. Especially her being one.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Their Male employees get quite a bit more than their Female employees. "

]

You would think that as a Alleged Defender of Women's Rights , the Opposite would be the Case . Oh the Hypocrisy !

Must have something to do with "qualifications".

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I want to see these leaks keep coming full steam.

But sad thing is, when it comes to Trump and the women allegations MSM bangs non stop for days about it. But these leaks not so much.

On the brighter side, there's still a big number of people who "casually" pay attention to news/MSM and still know the corruption and deception around hillary and co. It's just that it gets trickled and doesn't get them aware enough on these individual leaks because MSM tries to flow it down the stream as fast as possible.

And for that, I agree with Trump 100%. It's not just some accusation about the media. It's reality.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Imhere because: Spell check

link   

originally posted by: neo96

In February of 2015, a Clinton campaign staffer detailed in an email uncovered by WikiLeaks that the Clinton Foundation had a $190,000 pay gap between the highest paid men and women

All the more reason to vote for Jill Stein.

Clinton sure does like to take care of the one percent. Especially her being one.

Obama said that a vote for anyone else is a vote for Trump. Why not just vote Trump then? Any other candidate in his mind is Trump.

link   
Walk like a man,talk like a man... CHILDREN know..vidmax.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
hahahahhahhahahah you cant make this stuff up watching hillary's ride the women vote hard then be ousted as a person who supports the gender wage gap in her own foundation. I wonder will the women ignore this?I'm guessing they will

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Because I want both Obama and CLinton to experience what happened with Perot. That made her husband 'president'.

And taste the bitter agony of defeat.

And the circle goes round and round.

Next stop THEY'RE turn.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
hahahahhahhahahah you cant make this stuff up watching hillary's ride the women vote hard then be ousted as a person who supports the gender wage gap in her own foundation. I wonder will the women ignore this?I'm guessing they will

I'd wager a stronger number of them will. Sad.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Women are from Venus , I Guess they don't get YouTube there .

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Still waiting to shatter that glass ceiling.
I would think the women trying to be the first female president would pay women equally.
Maybe she's planning to get paid 20% less than a male president.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Just made a new thread, having missed this one. I guess I'll paste my work into here as that will be corked.

How liberals aren't going wild over this is insane.

The Clinton Foundation in 2011 employed more women than men but paid them less, on average, according to a salary schedule included in an email released Friday by WikiLeaks.

A foundation employee emailed the payroll schedule to board Chairman Bruce Lindsey and John Podesta, who currently chairs Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. It included then-Chief Operating Office and Chief of Staff Laura Graham’s salary recommendations for 2012 for rank-and-file employees.

Overall, the average salary for women and men was close. But men out-earned women. Men earned $68,164 compared to $64,118 for women, on average. The median salary also was higher for men, $55,200 compared with $50,000. The spreadsheet included 62 employees, 37 women and 25 men. It did not include people who received money from the foundation as contractors. The top-paid employee on the list was senior adviser Justin Cooper, who was pulling in $127,000. The lowest-paid employee was a female assistant making $18,000. www.lifezette.com...

How ironic.

It looks like Lifezette went a touch too easy on them however, as others such as the Washington Times are covering the the grimier details such as the following:

Scanning through the full article, it appears it goes on to highlight the larger gender pay gap myth. But that's a shame since Hillary and feminists and so on all preach like such a thing doesn't exist.

I even heard Hillary bring it up in the last debate. Here she is at a rally talking about it:

What gives??

SEE ALSO:
Dear SJW's, what are your ACTUAL goals now that everyone has equal rights?
edit on 22-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
It is time that we take action now.

The elite have had their fill of our rebellion and are about to execute the ultimate plan. They are planning on taking over the internet, our freedom, our families - everything. It will become the end of civilization as we know it this coming election day. We must stand and take action now.

I have been watching todays events very closely. This is the beginning of the end shall we not stand up as one species, I fear there will be no earth left for us to remain.

Please, share this information with everyone you know. Save it to your hard drives. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO BE LABELED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything."

img.4plebs.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
CNN Money actually covered this:

money.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Look at the dates:

Come on! If she can't even get this one right, her own company... what's she going to do about it on the national level. For her to bring up the issue isn't just hypocrisy, it's megalomaniac grade pandering. She always say she "fights" for women on this issue.

Okay, forget all of the above...
Where is her policy proposal?

edit on 22-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

join