It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't even think it will change anything-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Because you'll just be wasting your time.
If you think that these WikiLeaks emails and other information such as the new undercover videos – will ever change anything , or get somebody with authority to do anything about it , just think back to the other scandalous leaks that we have seen recently, Nsa spying, and the Planned Parenthood videos to name two indisputable scandals- No one is going to do anything about this scandalous election-
Change- don't expect it and don't wait for it to happen.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
People HAVE to try.

Don't expect us to throw our hands up in the air and say 'we give up'.

Ain't going to happen.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
OH but I do.
 THE intelligence community MAY be attacking NOT RUSSIA.
theduran.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Democrats could change that if they wanted to. All they have to do to send the message is vote for someone other than Hillary. If no one votes for Hillary then the authority will have to make changes. But politicians will always be crooks.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

Suit yourself. But I will continue making an effort to have constructive conversations, spread awareness, and contemplate ways to assert my concerns and my rights in a non-violent manner

Some people will be very stubborn and refuse to stop "wasting their time", because to them, it isn't a waste

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

How Long before Exposing Corruption in Government gets to the Point where it just Cannot be Ignored Anymore by the American Public even if said Corruption is Denied or Supressed in the News Media and by Government Itself ? As a result of that ,Social Unrest will soon Follow , and for the Good of the Nation , Heads Will Eventually Roll .

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

How Long before Exposing Corruption in Government gets to the Point where it just Cannot be Ignored Anymore
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

When people are cold and hungry this will change, now the big question is what will it change to?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

How Long before Exposing Corruption in Government gets to the Point where it just Cannot be Ignored Anymore
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

When people are cold and hungry this will change, now the big question is what will it change to?

It will change to this: people agreeing that everyone should have enough to eat, clean water to drink, a roof over their heads, health care, and an education.

edit on 10/18/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
No. I am sorry. If you want the playbook read platos republic. A republic turns into tyrrany.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
The problem is that it's a 2 party system and people on the left dislike Trump more than they care about corruption.

The good news is that Trump is destroying the Republican party and, as a result of that, possibly destroying the 2 party system.

So, the corruption leaks don't matter now because of Trump. Ironically, they might matter in the future because of Trump.

top topics

join