It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bruce Springsteen: 'Trump is a conman'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

IF Springstein was on the 'right' side of history he would be calling CLinton a 'conman'.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Also you can not like his style but the guy wrote his first album basically in highschool and has a volume of work most people couldnt dream of.

The people in his industry consider him one of the greatest ever. Plus who doesnt like a guy who fought the man and won.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mmmmmm

Fooling what?

The guy's father was a bus driver...a blue collar Trump type guy

but he has good sense

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Trump is a businessman. Hillary is a politician. They both con people. Both are subject matter experts on the art of conning people in their line of work.

Bruce is a great artist but is severely limited in his understanding of OPSEC meaning operational security. It's one thing to be a con but when one's mistakes jeopardizes the lives of others that is on an entire different level. We do not know what her and her staff compromised. Most of the emails are blacked out. If it's blacked out nobody is suppose to see it. People who were not suppose to see it saw it. That is a big big problem because nobody knows the level of damage. If you want to understand the level of damage you would have to read everything the FBI blacked out and also the deleted emails that got into the wrong hands.

I would elect Bruce over Trump, he knows as much about WORLD politics as Trump does easily!!!!!! Also I doubt the Boss would have as many tantrums!

VOTE FOR THE BOSS!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jlombodr

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Jlombodr
Only little liberals would call some 5 foot tranny loving singer the boss and pretend he matters. The only time I'll care about the boss is when he dies and the world gets a little less gay.

I don't think even Trump would care for that, he has said many times he has a lot of fabulous gay friends, but that he opposes gay marriage without being too cognizant of what it is to be gay..not least from a legal point of view.
Of course, being a tit doesn't preclude anyone from having the same rights as everyone else either...there you go?
/"

Same rights less aids less suicodes in good with it.

Trump doesn't want the same rights to gay people, I'm not sure if he even mentioned aids in the context, since anybody can be infected...it's a virus of some kind...many think exotic, officially from one source..a specific Monkey.
However, curiously since the subject of gays reared it's head in a negative fashion vis-à-vis what Springsteen had to say Here's one take on it, you don't need to believe it though... Dr Horowitz is considered a quack.

edit on 18-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This election has people twisted.

Great actors and musicians being hated due to speaking their minds.

An actor being defended and his "class" being upheld, despite evidence of the contrary... You do business in the public sector then you are expected to cater to all within reason.

I dunno man, crazy. Trump is an arse but so is Clinton, I don't know how anyone could be so supportive of either candidate

Boil your collective heads in a pan then pull your foreskin over your heads and have words with yourselves. You need it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Encryptor

Sorry to burst your bubble gortex but Bruce Springsteen Sux!

Clint Eastwood Endorsed Trump and He actually has Class.

Just Saying.

Class? Clint Eastwood has Class?

He's got 7 kids from 5 different women.

But not at the same time.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Encryptor

I'll see your Clint Eastwood and his "class" and raise you one ever more "classy" Robert De Niro!

:roll

Robert De Niro was awesome when he was younger, now he's just a washed up old fart with hollywood ideals.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
Who among us was on the fence until Bruce Springsteen stepped in the clear the air and assure us all that Donald Trump is a conman? Seriously? No one? That's what I thought.

Trump is a conman.

But, Bruce also says neither side has been there for the people.

I never would have pegged you for a Bruce lover.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex thanks for posting this.

I am seriously considering writing in the Boss for president.
I love him.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

" if you care about your future vote for him"?

LOL

He said: "If you care about your future, vote for it"!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I agree with Bruce 100%.

When has the 1% ever given a flying "F" about you!

edit on 18-10-2016 by ugmold because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

......he's just a washed up old fart with hollywood ideals.

Wasn't Clint Eastwood the guy who talked to an empty chair on stage at the RNC?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I think Bruce is a fantastic muscisian.

However, he lost all credibility with me in the political arena with his silence of war crimes these past 8 years.

He was all over protesting Bush and his war mongering, yet surprisingly silent on all of the abuses Obama has committed, much like most of the entertainment industry.

Where was Bruce on Obama's kill list? How about Libya, Yemen, or any of the other places that Obama has attacked or helped attack?

See people like Bruce are all about speaking their mind as long as their opinion won't hurt them with the in crowd.

And so I will enjoy his music, and not listen to his political hypocrisy.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
When Bruce is proved right and the Trump supporters finally realize they have been played for chumps by Trump....

What then?

Even when they are even poorer than they have ever been, even when they have fewer prospects than ever they did with no hope of any in the future, even when law enforcement is cracking down on them even harder than before, even when Trump begins more foreign wars over petty, personal reasons they will still not admit that they were wrong and Trump played them for the desperate fools that they are.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

originally posted by: olaru12
When Bruce is proved right and the Trump supporters finally realize they have been played for chumps by Trump....

What then?

Even when they are even poorer than they have ever been, even when they have fewer prospects than ever they did with no hope of any in the future, even when law enforcement is cracking down on them even harder than before, even when Trump begins more foreign wars over petty, personal reasons they will still not admit that they were wrong and Trump played them for the desperate fools that they are.

Maybe Trump is a conman, maybe he will be terrible.

The issue is for me is not what Bruce is saying, its what he is not saying. So he thinks Bush was bad, Trump is bad, but no mention of Obama or Hillary?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Who cares what no talent political hack 'singers' say ?

And no talent 'actors'.

Except Eastwood.

When men weren't 'metro'.

So now Springsteen has no talent ? Lol.

Here is one for you Neo

Enjoy

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I think Bruce is a fantastic muscisian.

However, he lost all credibility with me in the political arena with his silence of war crimes these past 8 years.

He was all over protesting Bush and his war mongering, yet surprisingly silent on all of the abuses Obama has committed, much like most of the entertainment industry.

Where was Bruce on Obama's kill list? How about Libya, Yemen, or any of the other places that Obama has attacked or helped attack?

See people like Bruce are all about speaking their mind as long as their opinion won't hurt them with the in crowd.

And so I will enjoy his music, and not listen to his political hypocrisy.

Nevertheless, he has been critical of Obama, he has also been critized for performing a CCR song, "Fortunate Son" at a Vet's concert...why the criticism? feck knows, the song is more anti establishment than anything else.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

originally posted by: drewlander
Who among us was on the fence until Bruce Springsteen stepped in the clear the air and assure us all that Donald Trump is a conman? Seriously? No one? That's what I thought.

Trump is a conman.

But, Bruce also says neither side has been there for the people.

I never would have pegged you for a Bruce lover.

Oh, I go from Johnny Cash, to Manhattan Transfer, to Rammstein. If I like it, I like it.

I prefer Electronica. Ever since I head the first instrumental Star Wars album with electronic sounds. Big SyFy fan.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
IF Springstein was on the 'right' side of history he would be calling CLinton a 'conman'.

Maybe it's because he thinks Trump is the worse of the two evils available , which he is.
I don't think Trump will win the race because people are waking up to his instability and lies but if he does you will have 4 years to repent at your leisure.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join