It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Released First Insurance File?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: Assassin82

Because they are files that had already been released and archived and can be found at wikileaks. What the big question regarding these files is why they came out the way they did, and it wasn't through wikileaks. Most folks are spending their time going through the avalanche of podesta files now.

I see...thanks for the update.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Obviously, I have not had time to read everything, but what I have read I recall reading before. This is either a brilliant move by Wikileaks to bring these matters back to the front burner in a form of apparatus we have not scene previously... or this is an indicator of outside interference. I am going through comparing files with the same file I previously downloaded to look for discrepancies. Thus far I have found none.

So.... I think this brings all of these issues to the fore again to illustrate the patterns and manner of corruption, obfuscation, and rather intentional occultation in countless situations and events. But it also dawns on me that this re-presentation of this information may be a larger message to the political establishment in the USA (and the UK) presaging coming attractions and future revelations.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Time for them to invoke a ginormous distraction.
A. Terrorist Attack?
B. Assassination?
C. Riot?
D. War?

My vote is Terrorist attack. I am not avoiding all building with more that 3 levels, or have anything to do with government.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
I wonder what the file "Alien user manual" refers to?
Wish I knew what I was doing with torrent files.

Here you go easy to read and safe

Facebook Linky

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Some think snowdens dead both Julien and snowden have dead hand systems the only govt in the world that might could stop the process of deadman option are the Chinese on a funny note when Snowden arrived in China (Hong Kong ) they scoffed at him and laughed when they saw his information and they said you're useless to us everything your showing us we have already go on and leave us it was hilarious a total bruising to snowden's ego and on top of that he was told to leave China quickly because they were going to simply jail him for life with no hearing and no rights and no contact with anyone at all.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
He is alive

SORRY LOOK LIKE A 2012 VID

edit on 22-10-2016 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join