It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible WWIII isn`t about Syria at all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
We have heard about European countries warning their citicens, to be prepared for possible "disaster". Why? Would they really be prepared to kill millions because of Assad in Syria? I don`t think so.

But why these warnings then?

The answer could be this:

Hundreds of foreign mercenaries have arrived to the contact line in Donbass, Chief of the Staff of the People’s Militia of the Luhansk People’s Republic (LPR), Oleg Anaschenko, said, citing reconnaissance units of the republic. Reportedly, the fighters come from such countries as Poland, the Baltic States, Canada and the US. “According to information received from human intelligence sources in settlements near the line of contact, several hundred mercenaries from the United States, Canada, the Baltic countries and Poland have arrived in the area, armed with small arms and equipment,” the Doni news agency quoted his words. Anaschenko also noted that the Ukrainian side has created three training camps in the Ukrainian-controlled settlements of Bobrovo and Bobrovskoye, located near Severodonetsk. According to the LPR People’s Militia, Ukrainian soldiers are being trained there in urban combat, as well as in reconnaissance by foreign instructors

Link

Needless to say, these "mercenaries" are obviously trained NATO troops.

And needless to say, we could very well have a direct confrontation between Russian and NATO troops.

Could this escalate? Off course.

Another article:

Last Sunday, Ukrainian defense minister Stepan Poltorak requested lethal weapons from the US, specifically anti-tank and anti-aircraft systems. In my last article, I interpreted this as the Americans reopening the Ukrainian front of the impending war against Russia. It was suggested that this war, the likelihood of which is quite high, will have a local character and will most likely be waged without the use of nuclear weapons, or at least without the use of strategic nuclear forces.

Link

edit on 18/10/2016 by Themaninwhite because: Typo

edit on 18/10/2016 by Themaninwhite because: Another typo

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaninwhite

How exactly did "foreign mercenaries" arrive on US soil (among other places) with US "Assault Rifles"?

Hundreds of foreign mercenaries, armed with US-made assault rifles, have arrived to Donbass from Poland, the Baltic States, Canada and the US.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
A lot of World War 3 rumors going around as of late. These random stories about the 'possibility' of a global conflict happening is doing nothing but fear mongering and discrediting the very world World War 3.

No one knows if and how it will start or the chances, these are all just rumors of a rumor. If it does happen you will be sure to see it on the news. Other than that I wouldn't worry about the what ifs

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

How do you ask? Oh.... it's just... Business as usual.

Imo we are already watching WW3.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
a reply to: FamCore

How do you ask? Oh.... it's just... Business as usual.

Imo we are already watching WW3.

I haven't noticed. I sure don't see any major conflicts other than syria. Where else in this world do we see other armies fighting it out on the battlefield or in a city? Iraq? That's nothing but a bunch of 2-bit battles fighting a bunch of guerilla fighters and a irregular army. Afghanistan? Not really much going on other than ambushes and random fire fights. Off the coast of Yemen? A US warship was fired upon and the warship destroyed a bunch of radar stations. Sorry I just don't see it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Interesting. there was a story about military build up in Diego Garcia.

Major build up of nuclear bombers in Diego Garcia

Seems something is being planned or at least prepared for. Could be N. Korea to Russia. I don't consider it fear mongering to keep up with current events.
edit on 18/10/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

How exactly did "foreign mercenaries" arrive on US soil (among other places) with US "Assault Rifles"?

They first go to Central Mexico and do a few Maya Tours to blend in. Then once they score some of those tire tread sandals and get a good sun burn, they head North. When they get closer to the border, they start asking around in seedy bars and strip joints looking for "F Squared Firearms" (Fast & Furious guns run down thataway by the US by the way..)

I mean this is tried and true. Iran √ Afghanistan √ Iraq √ The only thing our closest neighbor is lacking is having the AlphaBet Agency training them beforehand...

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
.. Europe is in chaos.. maybe even planned one

"Climate" is definately colder than it was during cold war.

for example about militarizing areas, there is a discussion about Åland between Finland and Sweden going on ( Åland is autonomous island which is part of Finland.. It is 110 kilometers away from Åbo ( Finland ) and 167 kilometers away from Stockholm, Ålans is called as a port to Stockholm ). Finland and Sweden are discussing should Åland be remilitarized, Åland has been demilitarized for 160 years. So why now ? ? ?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I think fighting over the Ukrainian or Syria isn’t worth the potential destruction of the world. But I imagine some mad people don’t mind.

Your point is well taken though, and I too doubt the madness would ensue just over Syria. Indeed the US provocation of Russia started long before that, first with the Georgia crises, the Ukraine US meddling and coup they supported, and long before that the US building up NATO forces right on Russia’s border.

All under Obama the Nobel peace prize winner.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

edit on 18-10-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: non-relevant

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
When world war 3 starts on an official declaration be sure to stop by the white house and the kremlin to say Thank You.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Soros has definitely contributed to it (and is most likely also profiting off it)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
At this point the powers need a world war in order to balance the books in some countries and get rid of a large population in others. It's the only way they can keep america's economic bubble from bursting and keep us fat and happy.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It would be one way to bring about a collapse and put forward their NWO.

If people won't be brought to heal quietly, they'll do it the hard way.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
They have set themselves a number of avenues they can provoke a war with Russia now.
Be it through spying/espionage (recently threatened), attacks in Syria (ongoing), sanctions (including media bank accounts), or poking around the Russia border (ongoing).

Scary times ahead.
Could this be their final action just before the November election, if they think Trump will win?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
A lot of World War 3 rumors going around as of late. These random stories about the 'possibility' of a global conflict happening is doing nothing but fear mongering and discrediting the very world World War 3.

No one knows if and how it will start or the chances, these are all just rumors of a rumor. If it does happen you will be sure to see it on the news. Other than that I wouldn't worry about the what ifs

This is the reason why other countries all across the globe are criticizing and crying out to the worlds leading nation right now, because we are nonchalantly going about our business normally.

Listen fellow human beings! It is not America's fault they are unaware - the nation's media has not mentioned ONE THING about the international news going on right now, or mention of any war besides our normal war on terror. The media in America HAS NOT addressed Putin's calling to American citizens as they are being kept in complete darkness.
edit on 18-10-2016 by UFOdanger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFOdanger

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

This is the reason why other countries all across the globe are criticizing and crying out to the worlds leading nation right now, because we are nonchalantly going about our business normally.

Listen fellow human beings! It is not America's fault they are unaware - the nation's media has not mentioned ONE THING about the international news going on right now, or mention of any war besides our normal war on terror. The media in America HAS NOT addressed Putin's calling to American citizens as they are being kept in complete darkness.

Complete media blackout, after decades of being trained to trust the media.

The only people in 'murka who happen to understand that you can get news outside of the major six sources are social outcasts already. They grew up with the internet, before social media was engineered to control the thoughts of its users.
Sadly, a great many of the potential people meeting this description have since embraced social media- I fear it's less than 1% of the population that has the capacity to see what's happening- and maybe half of them are in the position to do so.

The american people don't want war- but they'll embrace it if told to.

The russian people don't want war.

The russian government doesn't want war- but it's not being given much choice.

the US government, which was overthrown a hundred years ago, is now in control of most other governments- one way or another. There's a shadow government running them all, and IT is pushing for war. A war big enough to call for a draft- so it can throw every US citizen capable of bearing arms into the meat grinder.

Many goals of the NWO rolled into one pretty package!

- Huge civilian losses, population control. 80% of US population is in urban areas- throw 25% into the grinder and I'd bet that number grows- seniors and children are more likely to be in cities. Our infrastructure collapses, almost everyone not capable of living without electricity, city water, and food trucks die within three months.

- makes disarming of the remaining US population relatively easy, bring in NATO or whoever to go door to door removing firearms. Cities are no longer a scary battleground area, capable fighters are off dying overseas.

- With the population dying in droves, corporations collapse. US currency turns to dust, crashing fiat currency in almost every country in the planet. A new digital-only currency is introduced- and it's been well thought out. The marketing for it is already in place, and it will be adopted world wide. Currency is marketed as crime-free, since they can track and control (and tax, of course) every single transaction made.

Honestly, the only way out of all of this nonsense is for the US population to wake up... but at that point it would inevitably take down its own government to prevent a big war, if nothing else. A civil war would happen, and if it went badly the infrastructure would collapse and 80% of the US population would die- which would also cause a collapse of the worldwide fiat currency system anyway.

I'd say we're all pretty boned. Probably shouldn't have based everything off of a currency that can't not fail.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Well the econominc view I do not understand because there are so many millions of Americans still purchasing goods and millions of companies producing goods. I mean if the feds just called to take over Hollywood alone wouldn't that be almost enough to get out of debt? The hidden government does not want to lose all of that tax. However they do want a one world government which is the reason I assume for WWIII, and my picture of their plans is much more grim than going door to door and taking guns. They need to create the state of emergency (nuclear attacks killing tens of millions and causing an environmental catastrophe) to round everybody up and lead them into underground networks of Nazi gas chambers.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
WW3 is only in the mind... it's not out there. EU-NATO armies can't fight, they are outnumbered, outmanouvered, cumbersome, ineffective, defeated for the past 15 years and also many countries in NATO-EU have very outdated equipment.

Baltic states you say ... Nobody would ever risk a confrontation over them ... like nobody risked a confrontation over Crimea. At the right moment their NATO-EU membership will cease, and they will be removed from the west. If they get included into Russia ... That, I don't know. These are unreliable, unpredictable and severely subverted states after all ...

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY
World war 1 was never declared as an official world war when it started. World war 2 was never declared as an official world war when it started. World war 3 was never declared as an official war when it started.

new topics

top topics

join