It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Witnesses Come Forward To Corroborate People Magazine Reporter Natasha Stoynoff’s Story

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Who could have predicted that Access Hollywood and People magazine would factor large in the 2016 US Presidential election? I guess it's not entirely surprising given that one of the candidates is a reality tv star.

Of these corroborating witnesses, one of them is refuting Melania Trump's defense of her husband, saying she was present when the two women purportedly ran into one another on the street. It looks like the rest are all claiming that Stoynoff told them of the incident at the time.

People Politics - Revealed: 6 People Who Corroborate Natasha Stoynoff’s Story of Being Attacked by Donald Trum

Six colleagues and close friends who corroborate former PEOPLE writer Natasha Stoynoff’s account of being attacked by Donald Trump in 2005 are now coming forward. Among them is a friend who was with Stoynoff when she ran into Melania Trump later in N.Y.C.

The wife of the Republican nominee denies meeting Stoynoff after the attack, but Stoynoff’s friend Liza Herz remembers being there during the chance meeting.

“They chatted in a friendly way,” Herz, who met Stoynoff in college, says. “And what struck me most was that Melania was carrying a child and wearing heels.”

Others:

Marina Grasic, who has known Stoynoff for more than 25 years, says she got a call from her friend the day after the attack. Stoynoff detailed everything about the attack, from Trump pushing her against a wall to the business mogul showing up at her massage appointment the following day, she says.

Stoynoff’s former journalism professor, Paul McLaughlin, says that the writer called him in tears looking for advice the very night of the harrowing encounter. However, he cautioned her to remain quiet in fear of how Trump may retaliate.

PEOPLE East Coast Editor Liz McNeil was one colleague Stoynoff confided in about the incident. McNeil remembers the day she returned from the assignment in Florida to cover Trump and his wife’s first anniversary.

“She was very upset and told me how he shoved her against a wall,” says McNeil. She adds, “The thing I remember most was how scared she was. I felt I had to protect her.”

Deputy East Coast News Editor Mary Green returned to PEOPLE’s New York-based staff in December 2005 after a three-year hiatus excited to reconnect with Stoynoff. However, Stoynoff was haunted by her recent experience, and she opened up to Green about the encounter.

“In an early conversation we had in her office, she told me about what happened with Donald Trump,” Green said. “She was shaky, sitting at her desk, relaying that, ‘He took me to this other room, and when we stepped inside, he pushed me against a wall and stuck his tongue down my throat. Melania was upstairs and could have walked in at any time.’

Another coworker who knew about the attack was Liza Hamm, who was friends with McNeil and others in a “tight-knit group” that Stoynoff opened up to.

edit on 2016-10-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Yet there is only a single digit lead in the polls by Hillary.

Polls that are weighted to give Hillary better numbers, if you read the leaked Podesta emails. I wonder why that is?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You mean like how the LA Times/ORC poll is weighted based on 2012 voting results in some sort of polling voodoo that has Trump ahead consistently by 2 points?

The only poll that's going to matter in the end will be the GE.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You mean like how the LA Times/ORC poll is weighted based on 2012 voting results in some sort of polling voodoo that has Trump ahead consistently by 2 points?

The only poll that's going to matter in the end will be the GE.

YES.
That is exactly what I mean.
If you read the Podesta emails, you will see that Hillary's people say that polls can't be trusted.
I am not denying it.... I am proclaiming it.

I believe my question was, why is her lead so small?

ETA: The answer can also be found in the Podesta emails.... Where Hillary's own people say that she is not a good candidate.
edit on b000000312016-10-18T14:36:33-05:0002America/ChicagoTue, 18 Oct 2016 14:36:33 -0500200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'm glad I don't have to go to the grocery store to see these gossip stories anymore. I'll just check new stories here!!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Yet there is only a single digit lead in the polls by Hillary.

Polls that are weighted to give Hillary better numbers, if you read the leaked Podesta emails. I wonder why that is?

It's unprecedented isn't it?

Any other candidate, in any other time, would have stood down by now and Hillary would be romping away in the polls. And as we saw in the Brexit referendum and the last General Election here in the U.K, the polls can't always be trusted. Another thing with the polls, 10-15% say they are undecided, despite these revelations about Trump. They must be really unsure about getting behind Hillary or maybe going with the third candidate perhaps?
edit on 18/10/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
So as usual a you entirely copy/ paste tabloid gossip from a website. people.com...

edit on 18-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yep..Trump did it!

Now, back to the issues that are important. Which candidate and policies will better serve the United States of America and its citizens? That's what will affect all of our lives for many years to come.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

... and they pay these folks equally or better than folks who rioted in Chicago... There is ZERO, DOUBLE ZERO, credibility at this point to these stories which the Clinton campaign produces ...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

They must be really unsure about this election, or go third party perhaps?

We have 4 main candidates to choose from.... and they all suck.

The choices in the primary elections all sucked too... IMHO.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I liked Rand Paul, I'd take Ron first though

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Who could have predicted that Access Hollywood and People magazine would factor large in the 2016 US Presidential election? I

Why would they ?

Access Hollywood, and People magazine.

Really reaching there trying to count them as 'news' sources.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I liked Rand Paul, I'd take Ron first though

He got screwed a while back.
I still don't really trust him or Ron though.
Any person that is re-elected to a seat in Congress is dirty... again, IMHO.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Who could have predicted that Access Hollywood and People magazine would factor large in the 2016 US Presidential election? I

Why would they ?

Access Hollywood, and People magazine.

Really reaching there trying to count them as 'news' sources.

You obviously haven't been keeping up with Angelina and Brad, truly riveting. Just a shame the story of the year is shadowed by the "free" worlds election. Selfish times we live in.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I believe what you mean to say is that some people have come forward to say that Trump's accuser said something to them about something she claims to have happened.

Hearsay..."the report of another person's words by a witness, usually disallowed as evidence in a court of law."

This does not qualify them as witnesses...

What else you got?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
More Bs. They were in a GLASS ROOM!

Tabloid BS.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No I don't.

But I grew up in the 80s watching Life Styles of the Rich and Famous, and Entertainment tonite.

An era when they had a slobbering love affair with Trump.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yep..Trump did it!

Now, back to the issues that are important. Which candidate and policies will better serve the United States of America and its citizens? That's what will affect all of our lives for many years to come.

Policies? This is Presidential Election 2016. Policies are a mere distraction, for both sides. But it would be nice to listen to what they plan on having across the world as well. Foreign policy is a great indicator of what U.S Ciiizens can expect on the domestic front, cos war ain't cheap baby, and they won't be using their money to pay for it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hey, I'm going to give you credit. At least your persistent.

And I would have never known who this chick is without you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join