It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real agent smiths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Clinton supporters are the agent smiths from the matrix.

We can no longer trust them to be objective. We cant talk to them. We cant save them. After this election they will still be the possesed fools they were.

If you simply hate Trump, ok. Thats respectable.

But, if you truly love and support hillary, you are lost.

If you see a Hillary supporter, dont turn your back. They are potential agents.

Remember the Salem witch trials, the Mccarthy red scare, every racist ideology.

These people are the ones who are easily programmed. They are blank slates that can be made into what ever others want.

They may be able to think for themselves, but they dont wish it. They desire for others to tell them what to think.

They long for the clarity of a smith.

Run or fight, but do not feel for them, they are not like us.

Everyone of them is a potential agent, a potential enemy. They will not feel for you if told not to. Remember.

edit on 10 18 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Best I can tell, the majority of them aren't willing to fight for what they believe in either- so at least we've got that going for us.

And yes, I do hate trump, but I think he might at least be the same species as me. Can't make that claim for the clintons...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

agreed tadaman, I am fearful of staunch Hillary supporters, especially when you (or anyone) points out Hillary's transgressions and they continue to deny, deflect, or revert to the default "Do you REALLY want Trump to win!!????"

Hillary supporters, BOO to you!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I can't wait until this election is over with. ATS is literally drenched with political stories, opinions (I made a thread on one myself), discussions.

I miss the interesting stories. So far and few and inbetween.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Clinton supporters are the agent smiths from the matrix.

You're giving them far too much credit. Agent Smith was intellectually astute.

I tend to think of Clinton supporters as Bob Hope describes here:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I've written the die hards off at the very beginning of all this crap, they can't be reasoned with at all and no matter what you show or tell them their mind is closed and they've become un-swayable to new information or points of view.

What sucks is there are a few on here that over the years have earned a great deal of respect from me but now, I got nothing for them. No respect at all.

The Hillary camp is nothing more than dirt to me. I wouldn't piss on a Hillary supporter if they were on fire.
This is just my opinion though and I'm sure they may feel the same about me, that's fine. I couldn't care less.

How anyone can get behind such blatant corruption, lies, self serving agendas, and criminal acts is just beyond me. It's completely disgusting!

new topics

top topics

join