It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labeling Julian Assange A Pedophile, Took $1 Million From Russian Gov’t

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Pedophile is the trigger word.

Just the insinuation of it causes people to recoil in contempt for the person being accused.

Call someone a murderer, a theif, a drunk, a rapist, or any other vile thing, and it doesn't have the same visceral reaction from people as 'pedophile'.

Even if untrue, it plants a seed like no other!

At this point, due to SJWs, now rape or any other sexual misconduct accusations towards men are met with immediate acceptance. "Rape is a such a serious crime that innocence is not a defense."

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I hope this hasn't been posted but the pedophile charges are coming from surprise,surprise the Clinton camp.

PEDOPHILE ACCUSATIONS FROM DATING WEBSITE TODDANDCLARE AGAINST JULIAN ASSANGE SUCCESSFULLY LINKED BY /POL/ AND REDDIT TO SHELL COMPANY WITH MATCHING EMPLOYEES TO "THE CENTER FOR AMERICAN PROGRESS" SUPERPAC REVEALED IN OKEEFE VIDEOS, CO FOUNDER WITH DIRECT TIES TO HILLARY CLINTON.
Brace yourself for happening.
Investigational Dump on T&C.com dating site https://__._/IMG/pdf/final_report_t_c_17_oct_2016-2.pdf -Clearly states that terms of service are copied from craigslist, all users images are cropped and mirrored and can be reverse google image searched to other locations. Plus none of the employees seem to exist.
Email between Jullian and T&C.com https://__._/IMG/pdf/toddandclare-emails-3-sep-2016-to-21-sep-2016.pdf -Honeypot to get him to accept russian funds and discredit his leaks, failed, so they accused him of pedophilia instead.
When searched for. The ToddandClare business location is actually identical to this company "Premise Data Corporation" local.yahoo.com...
Here you can view its team page www.premise.com...
Who's board of directors has guess who "Larry Summers" Who goes by "Lawrence Summers" in "The Center for American Progress" Superpac www.americanprogress.org...
Also Affiliated directly with Podesta, as a quick wikileaks search gets https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/9829
And if you just look at David Solof, the founder of "Premise Data Corporation" twitter.com...
He's pictured right there standing with HRC herself on his photo feed.
edit on 19-10-2016 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sandman441

Just popped back in to post this...www....__._/IMG/pdf/final_report_t_c_17_oct_2016-2.pdf

A preliminary investigation of T&C Network Solutions was conducted to identify whether the business entity is a legitimate organization. Throughout the investigation, no official records for T&C Network Solutions were identified in any of the jurisdictions the company has claimed as their corporate headquarters. Additionally, all attempted contact with the company and its few identified associates currently remains unsuccessful -- all telephone numbers identified as being associated with this organization were either not valid or inoperative; none of the emails sent to the company’s customer support, domain administrator, press addresses or identified affiliated individuals were responded to

Nice find. I think that the scurrilous crap against Assange can die now.
Forgot can link directly to wikileaks. here is the twitter linktwitter.com...

edit on 19-10-2016 by Witness2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2016 by Witness2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

Nice find. I think that the scurrilous crap against Assange can die now.
Forgot can link directly to wikileaks. here is the twitter linktwitter.com...

Twitter is good, I didn't realize we couldn't post the other sites website.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I was thinking something similar and your comment -

I don't doubt that he might have been trying to have internet-sex. He's alone in the Embassy and it is very isolating.
did make me wonder if that's why the embassy restricted his net access. Corporations can be very funny about using their network to access sex sites.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Had nothing whatsoever to do with Russia which they want to spin.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Dont forget Hillary is a Pedo as well.Thats what happens when the lunatics take charge. I think we might be on the brink of serious change.The only growth industry are Prisons and security organisations. Our society is stuffed.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Pedophile is the trigger word.

Just the insinuation of it causes people to recoil in contempt for the person being accused.

Call someone a murderer, a theif, a drunk, a rapist, or any other vile thing, and it doesn't have the same visceral reaction from people as 'pedophile'.

Even if untrue, it plants a seed like no other!

There was a famous guy down in South America trying to save the Amazon Rain Forest from slash and burn and he was making head way......and thats how the ruined him.

So US government, administration officials asked the government down there to cut off his access? That from a country that has freedom of press as 1st amendment? How embarrassing.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I came across an interesting article linked at the, "Wikileaks Task Force," Twitter page which was written about Julian and is titled:

Assange's Fate

by Justin Raimondo and reprinted at Ron Paul's, "Liberty Report."

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: windword
Didn't Assange already have sexual assault charges filed against him in Sweden?

Yep, in 2010.

There's a HUGE difference between trying to have unprotected sex with a woman and being a pedophile.

and there it is.

I don't think he was charged back then either.. for a broken condom was it? Can't remember. it smelt like a set up back then as well. The mud won't stick as going by the emails Hillary and Co. use the same old tricks.

Like:

"hey I remember he was charged with rape let's talk about that shall we..."

I expect others will also start innocently reminding everyone of the last time they tried to set him up.
edit on 20-10-2016 by riley because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I'd like to see the proof. I well know that big steps in trying to ruin someone include labelling them crazy or a pedophile. He is a tiny bit creepy, but I never thought that.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I know this has probably been posted elsewhere on this site, but for the record:

The whole Todd And Clare "dating site" is a sham, a fact that just a little bit of digging easily uncovered.

If you want to know how simplistic and amateurish the whole setup was, you can dig into the relevant thread in reddit.

Link to the thread in Reddit

There is absolutely no doubt that the thing is a front, but it remains unclear who exactly was behind it.

The breadcrumbs do, however, lead in some very interesting directions, which of course could be because the people behind it were inept or sloppy, but it could also be because those who pushed the sting in the first place wanted someone to find them. There was no reasonable hope that these alligations would ever stick, as a simple call to the police in the Bahamas would make the whole thing fall apart pretty quickly.

So why even bother trying?

Draw your own conclusions.

BT

Disclaimer: I am neither a supporter of Trump nor of Clinton. Nor am I an American Citizen. Should I venture any opinion on the election, I could just go with Shakespeare and say: "A pox on both your houses!"

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join