It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labeling Julian Assange A Pedophile, Took $1 Million From Russian Gov’t

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Witness2008

I could but I'm currently on my phone and dont really feel like it tbh. I know it is my claim to prove and if you look on page two there is a post that linked what I would.

Do you mean page two of this thread? I checked all the links there and they're all about the old cases, not this one.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't think you've read the whole thread. These are new allegations of online communication with a minor.

Posted by a site with this in its about us section

Vessel News is a different kind of news destination, redefining the right-wing media narrative by combining America’s most transformative phenomenons–anti-establishment conservative politics and technological innovation. Vessel News is a lighting bolt for exposing the leftist agenda, who seek to steal our freedom of speech, right to bear arms and refuse to call by name the enemies of our way of life–Radical. Islamic. Terrorists.

vesselnews.io...

Just make sure you aren't being treated like an idiot.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Verse
.....and they just confirmed his credibility. Now we know for sure he's got something world breaking on them.

If he was smart, he made copies to be released should anything happen to him. I doubt they'd kill him now though, they may be torturing him though in hopes of black mailing those with copies to prevent them from releasing any hard core information before the Election.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
You can be sure the Clinton mafia is behind this smear of Julian Assange.

Hillary Clinton’s Child Rape Has Been Covered Up make it go viral! therealstrategy.com...
edit on 18-10-2016 by AlexanderReagan because: I added original URL

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

WIKILEAKS: U.S. Media Outlet Set To Publish Fake Story Labeling Julian Assange A Pedophile, Took $1 Million From Russian Gov’t

According to WikiLeaks, a story will soon be published by an U.S.-based media outlet about Julian Assange’s alleged pedophilia and receiving a $1 million payment from the Russian Government.

Labeling Julian Assange A Pedophile, Took $1 Million From Russian Gov’t

twitter.com...

Accusations of pedophilia so far range from Bill Clinton to Trump and now Julian Assange. I do not believe this to be true. I hope Julian Assange make it through this fine and quickly.

I thought the conspiracy was that Assange and Russia were on the same side.

We've really reached the sewer in this election and in this world

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
What if he is a pedo? Perfect opportunity for him, he might get done by law, but in the eyes of the people, he is being set up by TPTB.

Please don't get me wrong, it really is just a what if, I think it's a bit too convenient, but do we really know the man?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Pedophile is the trigger word.

Just the insinuation of it causes people to recoil in contempt for the person being accused.

Call someone a murderer, a theif, a drunk, a rapist, or any other vile thing, and it doesn't have the same visceral reaction from people as 'pedophile'.

Even if untrue, it plants a seed like no other!

So when Will the Hillary Campaign resort to Calling Mr. Trump a Pedophile ? If their Other Smear Tactics do have the Desired Effect , where Else can they Go ? The War of Public Opinion will not be Decided Until Election Day IMO .

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
A complaint was filed with the Bahamas police on Sep. 2016, and the allegations began within the UN through Toddandclaire.com resulting in a report filed Oct. 4, 2016.

I have found nothing other than the two out of three dropped allegations from Sweden. No other allegations found so far.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

I don't doubt.

I keep expecting to wake up and read the headline Julian Assange dies of 'natural causes' in his sleep.

Like Scalia.

Or suicides himself like his lawyer supposedly did.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

It cost the guy that labeled him a homosexual crackhead his life. Can't imagine calling him a pedo would be much cheaper.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Wow, desperate times, call for desperate measures.

Old and treacherous beats young and spirited.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Or a fire in that embassy

In fact, they already caught a guy trying to burglar the place.

It looks like Assange, unless he is the agent of one of the Intelligence agencies as some people speculate, doesn’t have much of a future

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Seeing as he stuck inside a embassy..........

Not many children in a embassy......
edit on 18-10-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Classic Clinton tactic. Accuse your enemy of doing what you've done.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

RELEASE: Full docs and investigation into the plot to frame Assange as a paedophile & Russian spy #PedoPlot https://__._/Background-and-Documents-on-Attempts-to-Frame-Assange-as-a-Pedophile-and.html?update3 …

Wikileaks tweet

Earlier today the website DailyKos reported on a smear campaign plot to falsely accuse Julian Assange of pedophilia.

Here is the description of the plot from Mr Assange’s legal team, the investigative report into the front company and associated correspondence. An unknown entity posing as an internet dating agency prepared an elaborate plot to falsely claim that Julian Assange received US$1M from the Russian government and a second plot to frame him sexually molesting an eight year old girl.

The second plot includes the filing of a fabricated criminal complaint in the Bahamas, a court complaint in the UK and laundering part of the attack through the United Nations. The plot happened durring WikiLeaks’ Hillary Clinton related publications, but the plot may have its first genesis in Mr. Assange’s 16 months litigation against the UK in the UN system, which concluded February 5 (Assange won. UK and Sweden lost & US State Dept tried to pressure the WGAD according to its former Chair, Prof. Mads Andenas).

https://_________.___/Background-and-Documents-on-Attempts-to-Frame-Assange-as-a-Pedophile-and.html?update3

leakyplace

Really surprised no one linked or mentioned this yet.
edit on 18-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: added link to tweet

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yep. Hers a direct link in the twitter post. twitter.com...

Earlier today the website DailyKos reported on a smear campaign plot to falsely accuse Julian Assange of pedophilia. Here is the description of the plot from Mr Assange’s legal team, the investigative report into the front company and associated correspondence. An unknown entity posing as an internet dating agency prepared an elaborate plot to falsely claim that Julian Assange received US$1M from the Russian government and a second plot to frame him sexually molesting an eight year old girl. The second plot includes the filing of a fabricated criminal complaint in the Bahamas, a court complaint in the UK and laundering part of the attack through the United Nations. The plot happened durring WikiLeaks’ Hillary Clinton related publications, but the plot may have its first genesis in Mr. Assange’s 16 months litigation against the UK in the UN system, which concluded February 5 (Assange won. UK and Sweden lost & US State Dept tried to pressure the WGAD according to its former Chair, Prof. Mads Andenas).

I got caught up with the whole insurance file dump and did not follow through.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Burntheships found this and am posting here.
www.buzzfeed.com...

But according to Stephen Dean, assistant commissioner of the Royal Bahama Police Force, no such investigation exists. Dean told BuzzFeed News that “someone gave us some information” about the case, but that no complainant ever came forward after the initial tip.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

That smear campaign was short lived.

Rock on Julian

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Pedophilia and rape are the "shadow governments" go-to accusations to get someone arrested and held for trial. It's easy to find ex-girlfriends and or ex-flings and pay them a large sum to make this crap up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join