It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trey Gowdy is on point!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The first question that comes to mind is why are we choosing between Trump and Clinton and not Jill Stein and trey Gowdy?

How is this got not getting more press coverage?

Why do we not have more leaders in this country that make sense like this?

How did we get to where we are as a country?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness
Thank you for posting this. This guy really needs to get more attention before the Clintons find a way to X him out.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I love this guy. He needs to be AG or in Supreme Court. Oh yeah, President would be nice.

Thanks for posting

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I like some of what Trey has said in the past.

But this speech has me scratching my head.

Yes, freedom means that you have the right to believe in something thats "wrong"...

And as far as him reading from the Bible at a religious school, I think some may see that as a conflict of interest.

Now Ron Paul is a devout Christian. But he is so firmly grounded in the ideals of freedom and individual liberties, he would never promote the idea of forcing a religion on people or a "State sanctioned" religion.

Unfortunately, Trey talks about freedom but like many Republicans, engages in doublespeak because he'll then say that Americans should speak a certain language, conform to a certain dress code and worship a specific "God".

Thats pretty much the opposite of freedom.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Enjoy your freedom while it last.

Mind how you vote.

(Yes, too bad Paul is not on the ticket this time)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

And some people find that the principles that gave rise to this Republlic and the ideal of freedom and personal responsibility and choice are grounded in the Bible and Christian principle.

If that's the case, and I did not listen at this point because I am in a place where I can't currently, then what does it matter to you how the ideas are couched? You use teh words that will convey your message and the message would be the same regardless of to whom you speak.

The problem comes when both words and message change as your audience changes.

new topics

top topics

join