It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Released: Wikileaks 11 Podesta Emails!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I have been jumping all around through this recent dump. Admittedly, I have not read everything, nor truly understand some of what I am reading. What I have come away with? Frustration with the whole proproganda system of elections! I realize that what I am reading here, actually is occurring across the board of Party campaigns. It is sad to fully realize that all of these candidates really are not real. Mere puppets and their words are not really their own.

True, I have heard it said again and again here on ATS. I even have suspected it to be likely true. Reality of reading these email leaks has left me disheartened. Whether there will be released anything 'illegal' doesn't matter anymore. Our election process has been shown to be a complete chess game and voters (American Citizens) as pawns.

edit add: Sadly, I actually realized that I was only drawn into another chess game with these WikiLeaks. I am simply a pawn. I am thankful that I have had this revelation...but I have decided that I am going to step off of this chessboard and not allow my soul to be sacrificed!
edit on 10 18 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

What if this is the true purpose of these emails?

To show how completely and utterly corrupt the entire system is in a blatant way so that everyone gets to the same point you are?

The new normal is "it's all rigged anyway, so why fight it?" "Nothing you do will make a difference." etc...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It is circles within circles of conspiracies. I will still find myself looking at my ballot come election day, and surely, will make a vote. I will have to trust my guts this year and in the future.

edit add: If I make the wrong choice, I will have to suffer the consequences responsibly. That is the only way to mature and grow wise.

edit on 10 18 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Subject: Re: Talked to Diane Feinstein

she wants to be a surrogate on Benghazi. Senate Intel did a bipartisan report while she was chair finding no wrongdoing. She also talked to IC IG yesterday who repeated no criminal referral but said he was still concerned about classified info on the thumb drive and possibly the server. Diane later talked to HRC and reiterated offer to help

/podesta-emails/emailid/16506

I wonder how many surrogates HRC has working on her behalf who are supposed to be objective?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

The new normal is "it's all rigged anyway, so why fight it?" "Nothing you do will make a difference." etc...

That's about the last argument they're down to having left now, besides snatching people out their homes in the middle of the night.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Outstanding ! That's is some of the best OS investigating I've seen in a while.

The 12 Myths, just for you..........

www.cia.gov...

Buck

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

edit add: Sadly, I actually realized that I was only drawn into another chess game with these WikiLeaks. I am simply a pawn. I am thankful that I have had this revelation...but I have decided that I am going to step off of this chessboard and not allow my soul to be sacrificed!

*Slaps hand*
Stop that thought. You took nothing at face value and sought out the information for yourself. Maybe you found nothing, maybe only a little something, but now YOU know. No one told you, be it Fox, Cnn or ATS.

The only pawns are the ones who rely on someone elses interpretation.

(post by Rosinitiate removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

That's about the last argument they're down to having left now, besides snatching people out their homes in the middle of the night.

Black bags in the future you think?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That's been the inherent direction its all been increasingly moving towards as long as I've been alive.
edit on 18-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Gee Whillackers! That was needed like a plunger is with a clogged toilet!

Thank you though. I am obviously tired and just need to get some sleep. My brain is just overloaded with too much crap tonight.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Anything good out of this batch?

I'm still thinking we should expect a video before the debate...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

lol...I suppose there could be some tinges of Frued there, until now I thought I just happened to see it on another unrelated board and that it was clever but perhaps there's more to it..... And yes, I certainly agree that the past leads to the present, so to speak. However, I'm also of the opinion that based on the general lack of msm coverage of past dumps, and only 3 weeks until the big day, vague references to Swiss billionaires are not the kind of "interesting" that most truth seekers are looking for from these emails.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Outstanding ! That's is some of the best OS investigating I've seen in a while.

The 12 Myths, just for you..........

www.cia.gov...

Buck

LOL.....before I went to work for SAKS Fifth Avenue in security and virtualization in their credit data center I was recruited by the FBI in Mississippi of all places....went through all the testing and checks and had an offer...I wanted to work cyber crimes against children...sadly they were not paying enough so I went with SAKS.

Truth...government work doesn't pay that well.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join