It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Donald Trump And Why everyone is going overboard to try to stop him

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Methodical = Idiotic and Dangerous.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: Encryptor

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Encryptor

He's the only one who can change the way the Establishment is being run

And THAT is exactly what he told you isn't it. He is 'the only one'. He brags about it and has hammered it over and over. He is the ONLY one. Does this not sound, well, sensationalist to you?
Maybe even 'messianic' ?

Let's not get crazy here, messianic is a bit too 'religious' for me.
Yeah, that was overboard. Not that I think Trumps thinks that, just, well, it is that "I am the Only Way'' that he has repeated so often sounds so much like when Christians say that about Jesus. That put's me off too. When I first heard that coming out of him I just sat there stunned. And then he repeated it over and over.

Wow, I don't think any christians would ever connect the two. I didn't.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver

The proof is in the pudding. As they say.
Unfortunately trump doesn't want to share his pudding.

Ahhh, the plot thickens.

Eat your meat and you can get your own pudding.

No need to take someone else's.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The real Donald Trump..... Hmm. Before the tape and before I knew about the rape lawsuit against Trump, below is what I knew.

Wanted to build a impenetrable wall on the southern border to keep illegals out -- CHECK.
Wanted to aggressively deport illegals presently here, going as far as calling for a deportation force -- CHECK.
Characterized illegals as--in many cases--being drug dealers, rapists and otherwise criminal -- CHECK.
Wanted to ban immigrants--from places like Syria--from entering the US until "extreme filtering" is in place -- CHECK.
Used inappropriate language to characterize woman, like Rosy Odonnell and Carly Fiorina and others -- CHECK.
No past experience which pertains directly to the role of president, other than maybe his business dealings -- CHECK.

This is a small snippet of what I knew back during teh primaries and why I'd never vote for him, given there're many other better choices--being Bush, Kasich, Cruz, Rubio and others. The rape lawsuit and the tape and other allegations which have emerged only solidify how I feel about him.

The real Donald Trump is a buffoon! Not presidential. To vote for him is--IMHO--disrespecting the responsibility we have as voters.
edit on 10/18/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: LockNLoad

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
So now real estate corruption with the Mob isn't actually corruption, because it's Trump and everyone's doing it?

Can you show that he personally made the decision to work with the mob and not that he was just approving a decision made by a project manager?

Also if he was so connected to the mob why didn't the FBI or anybody else label him a "mob associate" ("the FBI's term of art for those under the sway of organized crime".)? Or seek indictment?

Source
Who said he was under their sway? And, did you read the articles?

Also, is Hillary off the hook then because the FBI never sought indictment?

I did read the articles, and there is 'no' evidence that Trump had any personal connections with the mob. There is 'no' evidence that Trump knowingly and willfully dealt with the mob, just because one or more of the companies he owned used subcontractors that had connections the mob does not make him complicit.

As far as hillary, nope she's a liar and for reasons unknown Comey covered for her. Proof that she lied:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
The real Donald Trump..... Hmm. Before the tape and before I knew about the rape lawsuit against Trump, below is what I knew.

He said/she said, you chose to believe somebody that waits 20+yrs before coming forward, I chose to believe in innocent until shown to be guilty. Anybody can say anything and file charges, happens all the time.

Wanted to build a impenetrable wall on the southern border to keep illegals out -- CHECK.

OK... And you have a problem with border security???

Wanted to aggressively deport illegals presently here, going as far as calling for a deportation force -- CHECK.

Again OK... You don't like laws to be enforced???

Characterized illegals as--in many cases--being drug dealers, rapists and otherwise criminal -- CHECK.

First, technically since they are in the USA illegally they 'are' criminals. but...

2014 (most recent publication) 679,996 illegal aliens were apprehended (Source: See table 34), of those 679,996 illegals 315,943 were deported (Source: See page 2 figure 1), I don't know why the big disconnect between alien apprehended and alien deported, but of those aliens deported more than half 56% were 'convicted' of crime.

So, approximately 1/4 of all the 'illegal' aliens apprehended in the USA were convicted criminals and deported.

Also maybe the disconnect I mentioned above could be due to some of apprehended illegal aliens being sent to Federal prison and not deported, that would bump up that 1/4 a little.

Wanted to ban immigrants--from places like Syria--from entering the US until "extreme filtering" is in place -- CHECK.

OK, so again he's not saying "never allow them to enter" he's saying better background checks, I don't have an issue with that, we kinda do have on going hostilities with some of the Countries in the Middle East.

Used inappropriate language to characterize woman, like Rosy Odonnell and Carly Fiorina and others -- CHECK.

IMO this whole OMG Trump said mean things is BS, people really need to stop walking around looking to be offended by something. 'stop being a bunch of whining little brats'. Grow up the world can be and is a mean, dangerous place, and the sooner you learn to roll with the punches the better off you'll be.

No past experience which pertains directly to the role of president, other than maybe his business dealings -- CHECK.

Yay! Somebody that's not a career politician!

This is a small snippet of what I knew back during teh primaries and why I'd never vote for him, given there're many other better choices--being Bush, Kasich, Cruz, Rubio and others. The rape lawsuit and the tape and other allegations which have emerged only solidify how I feel about him.

Yep, he's not my first choice either, but IMO a Clinton Presidency would be far worse, and with no viable 3rd party candidate...

The real Donald Trump is a buffoon! Not presidential. To vote for him is--IMHO--disrespecting the responsibility we have as voters.

IMO not voting for him, is allowing a continuation of the globalist policies and the spreading of the already present corruption, and disrespecting the responsibility we have as Americans.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad

originally posted by: jonnywhite

He said/she said, you chose to believe somebody that waits 20+yrs before coming forward, I chose to believe in innocent until shown to be guilty. Anybody can say anything and file charges, happens all the time.

OK... And you have a problem with border security???

Again OK... You don't like laws to be enforced???

First, technically since they are in the USA illegally they 'are' criminals. but...

2014 (most recent publication) 679,996 illegal aliens were apprehended (Source: See table 34), of those 679,996 illegals 315,943 were deported (Source: See page 2 figure 1), I don't know why the big disconnect between alien apprehended and alien deported, but of those aliens deported more than half 56% were 'convicted' of crime.

So, approximately 1/4 of all the 'illegal' aliens apprehended in the USA were convicted criminals and deported.

Also maybe the disconnect I mentioned above could be due to some of apprehended illegal aliens being sent to Federal prison and not deported, that would bump up that 1/4 a little.

OK, so again he's not saying "never allow them to enter" he's saying better background checks, I don't have an issue with that, we kinda do have on going hostilities with some of the Countries in the Middle East.

IMO this whole OMG Trump said mean things is BS, people really need to stop walking around looking to be offended by something. 'stop being a bunch of whining little brats'. Grow up the world can be and is a mean, dangerous place, and the sooner you learn to roll with the punches the better off you'll be.

Yay! Somebody that's not a career politician!

Yep, he's not my first choice either, but IMO a Clinton Presidency would be far worse, and with no viable 3rd party candidate...

IMO not voting for him, is allowing a continuation of the globalist policies and the spreading of the already present corruption, and disrespecting the responsibility we have as Americans.
You are getting played dude, just like I got played by Obama, and just like a lot of liberals I know are getting played by Hillary. For some people it will still take a few more election cycles to get it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I'm not getting played, I fully understand what I'm doing. I understand the hell that is the current "2 party" system, and I understand the need to break out of it. But IMO this is not the election to do it, we 'need' to keep Clinton out, and if I have to hold my nose and vote for sh*t over corruption I will. I mean really... What's the worse that can happen with a "buffoon" for 4yrs??? We have survived stupid Presidencies in the past.
edit on 18-10-2016 by LockNLoad because: Typo

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Methodical = Idiotic and Dangerous.

Depends on who and what you read.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I think most Americas would agree with me that Obama is a walking disaster.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I think most Americas would agree with me that Obama is a walking disaster.

That's why he got elected - - twice.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

So we agree the elections have always been Rigged.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

So we agree the elections have always been Rigged.

You're funny tonight

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Just keeping it real.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver
The proof is in the pudding. As they say.
Unfortunately trump doesn't want to share his pudding.

And no one wants Hillarys pudding. gross.

Wrongo, Encryptor -- Speak for yourself. I'm totally goin' down for some of that Hillary Pudding. You haven't even tasted it. You should taste it; you'll like it. After Drumpf loses, you're probably going to make faces for a while, maybe pout, maybe sulk...but in the end, you're going to be dining at the table with the rest of us, eating Hillary's pudding...finally admitting that she's the best thing to ever happen to the Glorious Land of Freedom during your lifetime.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

First of all that's disgusting

Second of all that's disgusting

Third of all that's disgusting

Fourth... You might be just as disgusting for saying that yuck

Fifth... Speak for 'YOUR Self' and... that's disgusting

and Sixth.... HRC couldn't be good for anything if it was tied to her back while being kicked off a five hundred foot cliff.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

While I don't agree with you often I will agree with you on points 1 through 5....

Good thing I didn't want breakfast today . ..
edit on 19-10-2016 by crimsongod21 because: Fix a typo

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

haha

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join