It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The REAL Donald Trump And Why everyone is going overboard to try to stop him

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Absolutely not. I'd need proof from you that there were mafia connections to speak of.

You may want to refer to HRC's corrupt advisers though, i'm sure there's a whole lot of Saudi Arabia blood money to go around in that camp.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
LOL LOL LOL All I heard that guy say for 8 minutes was "TRUMP - YEAH - BECAUSE I SAID SO".

The idea that anyone thinks Trump is an outsider is ludicrous to me.
Whether he'll make a good president or not is something we'll either find out or not.
I'm just tired of the fervor of Trump supporters trying to convince me that he is

"THE LAST HOPE FOR AMERICA"...

Their tears to me are reminiscent of those shed for Obamas HOPE slogan.
There is a segment of lowly people out there that truly believe Trump is going to all alone
fix the company called United States.

Trump and Hillary - don't care about us. Republican/Democrat Liberal/Conservative are
just labels intended to divide us. They employ silent weapons for silent wars and we
are the targets.

We have seen through these recent leaks - well more specifically people that denied it
to themselves for the first time saw that there is in fact a secret government.
That one that rules. The one that must be asked permission before discussing emails
to congress with. The one that has been getting our lost TRILLIONS that no one seems to
ever go to jail for or even lose their job.

So again I state - if you believe a billionaire industrialist globalist that thinks it's smart
to evade taxes - hire illegals - sexually assault women and degrade entire peoples of color
and wants to kill the families of others is an outsider - you're the uneducated Trump loves.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Yes, and because I can't support an authoritarian with Narcissistic Personality Disorder who argues like a child, disrespects everyone and fans the flames of hate and division... I voted for Hillary today.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

originally posted by: Greggers

a reply to: Greggers

And the rest of the Presidents past weren't?

Certainly not outwardly. If you can't see the difference between instability of Trump and all the other candidates (at least since Carter), you cannot trust your own judgment.

Trump is not electable. The only people who will vote for him are his loyalists. He has no cross-over appeal.

I honestly think people like you aren't 'getting it'. Trump when in Office, will drive a wedge in between Establishment and break apart the Elitist Family Blood Only Club so that the next President won't be Establishment.

That's not a bad thing, that's a Good thing!
where does obama fit in this blood only club?
is your conspiracy so stupid and weak to only include america?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You mean when he had large property developments going in the 70s and 80s?

Trump was building huge buildings and developments on the East Coast in the 70s and 80s, anybody doing the same would have the same “ties to organized crime”

Source

Or are you talking about Felix Sater and Trump's "Russian mob" connections???

Felix Sater??? “pleaded guilty in 1998 to one count of racketeering as part of a $40 million stock fraud in which Wall Street brokers artificially inflated the price of stocks.”
Then whose first contact with Trump is in 2001, and that’s via joining a company that has offices in Trump Tower, and from what I’ve read it appears the Mr. Sater is larger in his own eyes the he was in Mr. Trumps eyes.

Source
edit on 18-10-2016 by LockNLoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: angeldoll

Yes, and because I can't support an authoritarian with Narcissistic Personality Disorder who argues like a child, disrespects everyone and fans the flames of hate and division... I voted for Hillary today.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

And Yelling like that ain't gonna change our minds.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

Oh dear my boy...No one is screaming at you.
I'm using the same tone the guy in the video was.

I don't want to change your mind - it doesn't matter either way.
Whoever is supposed to win will win and the agenda will continue.
Their great work doesn't stop.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

originally posted by: Greggers

a reply to: Greggers

And the rest of the Presidents past weren't?

Certainly not outwardly. If you can't see the difference between instability of Trump and all the other candidates (at least since Carter), you cannot trust your own judgment.

Trump is not electable. The only people who will vote for him are his loyalists. He has no cross-over appeal.

I honestly think people like you aren't 'getting it'. Trump when in Office, will drive a wedge in between Establishment and break apart the Elitist Family Blood Only Club so that the next President won't be Establishment.

That's not a bad thing, that's a Good thing!
where does obama fit in this blood only club?
is your conspiracy so stupid and weak to only include america?

The thread involves AMERICA and DT. So the only Ignorant commentary here is yours. Stay on topic.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I voted for Obama? That's news to me....

I never said I was voting HRC, I just stated as my opinion that Trump scares me more.

With HRC you know what you are getting the good and the bad.

With Trump not at all, I think it will depend on if he had his Colombian pick me up or not, (I'm not talking about coffee...) Trump has been shown to have temper issues, along with little to no knowledge of how international govt works. Like it or not we are in a world of international governess, and unless you would prefer to build walls all around our nation and drop out of the world that isn't going to change any time soon. I would much rather have just about any one than trump in charge if the ruskies come a knocking.

But if you want to support Trump, who approves of sexual assault, islamaphobia, racism and courting the Alt Right go ahead that is your choice. But if he wins and burns the world down don't come crying to me......

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DorianSoran

To be fair it was a typo, but either way I do like it and think from here on out I will refer to him as such. As far as HRC goes she still doesn't scare me half as much as trump does.

If my only options were trump or HRC with a trained baboon Satanist I would still vote for HRC, that being said this isn't a two party race despite what some people will tell you, there are other options both good and bad along with the option for a write in.....
edit on 18-10-2016 by crimsongod21 because: Made my point less confusing

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

HRC hides everything, she changes her mind on issues when it suits her.

Trump wears it on his sleeve, no sneaking around.

There is No Comparison.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
a reply to: DorianSoran

To be fair it was a typo, but either way I do like it and think from here on out I will refer to him as such. As far as HRC goes she still doesn't scare me half as much as trump does.

If my only options were trump or HRC and a trained baboon Satanist I would still vote for HRC, that being said this isn't a two party race despite what some people will tell you, there are other options both good and bad along with the option for a write in.....

You'd choose a trained Baboon Satanist over HRC? Are you high?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

There is No Comparison.

Really?

Lyin Donald:101 Greatest lies Trump has told

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

There is No Comparison.

Really?

Lyin Donald:101 Greatest lies Trump has told

hmm.. yes Really.

Untrustworthy: The Ultimate 13-Minute Video Capturing Hillary Clinton’s Biggest Lies

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Apparently you haven't done your hw. Trump is just as corrupt as the Clintons. And, he IS big business.

Mafia connections and trump:

www.politico.com...

www.washingtonpost.com... ory.html

www.politifact.com...
edit on 18-10-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

double post

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So now real estate corruption with the Mob isn't actually corruption, because it's Trump and everyone's doing it?

originally posted by: LockNLoad

You mean when he had large property developments going in the 70s and 80s?

Trump was building huge buildings and developments on the East Coast in the 70s and 80s, anybody doing the same would have the same “ties to organized crime”

Source

Or are you talking about Felix Sater and Trump's "Russian mob" connections???

Felix Sater??? “pleaded guilty in 1998 to one count of racketeering as part of a $40 million stock fraud in which Wall Street brokers artificially inflated the price of stocks.”
Then whose first contact with Trump is in 2001, and that’s via joining a company that has offices in Trump Tower, and from what I’ve read it appears the Mr. Sater is larger in his own eyes the he was in Mr. Trumps eyes.

Source

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Thank You for you're Participation.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

So your rebuttal to my calling out your statement as absolutely false, is to post something about hillary?

Nice deflection.....

This thread isnt about Hillary, care to address what I just posted or nah?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join