It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Clinton staffer on Black Lives Matter founder: 'Yuck'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Don't go into all that, stick to the important stuff, some staffer said yuck (sources close to the event have claimed that there were a few ewws thrown in there as well, looking for confirmation)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It was a quote from an email...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lice000

Still just as trivial...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I blame all politicians, I blame the courts for being partisan, I am an equal opportunity blamer.

DC lies to us every 4 years and every 4 years, we still eat their crap like it's tiramisu!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

you really need to go and live in a U.S. southern state....and not in a big metropolis, an average town......if you think BLM is "creating" racial divisions, you should be able tell me how they do that, since you seem to have a keen understanding of the history around it.

I would like to make clear I have not said that I do not think racism is an issue or that there is not a need for a response to the inordinate police violence and suspicion towards black people.

Yet the response BLM creates is one of violence and racism which does not follow the views they say they hold. Many BLM protest results in rioting and looting. Many BLM protests result in systematic violence against white people. Many BLM protests have people chanting that the police and or whites should die. The self appointed hierarchy do not take a stance against these actions, less even recognise them.

Hear what a black cop has to say on his blog

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

After being burned by Obama, to a crisp given the amount of time and money I invested in his first campaign I decided to bow out of the political route for change and found much better alternatives. Changed up my life in order to never contribute to the machine, and then I found Wikileaks. I must say that the wikileaks investment has been a smart one.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Several pieces of evidence from the leaked Podesta emails have proven that all Hillary Clinton has been saying or showing she is bothered about the Black community is an arrant façade. She and her people don’t have our issues at heart; they couldn’t care less about our well-being in the society. We shouldn’t be deceived by her pretense as all she has done is just to gain votes from us. blackmattersus.com...

If Trump called one single black person "Yuck", Hillary in her next speech she'd be claiming that The Donald calls 'all blacks yuck'.

edit on 18-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well as you know Tump is a rich white male on the republican party, so it is assumed he is racist based on that alone.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

I used to watch the nightly news to get my information on politics.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It was CNN and NBC all the way for me. I haven't watched television for about eight years now. FREEDOM.

Since the release of the Iraq files the only news I don't get from Wikileaks is the weather. And I am in some doubt as to how accurate that is.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DodgyDawg

so, if BLM quit as an organization entity, and the "leaders" (whoever they are) gave the reason for quitting, "this is leading to too much violence", would, in your words, "police violence and suspicion towards black people" end?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The BLM will slowly go away. Everyone remember Occupy Wall Street? That was not going to end until...well they were not exactly clear on what they wanted. Kind of like the BLM.
The BLM wants to end police violence, that would start by having your community stop committing an alarming amount of violent crime.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

*eyeroll* Yeah. Let's go with that. Clearly a slow news day today...

Until the new O'Keefe video drops!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

*eyeroll* Yeah. Let's go with that. Clearly a slow news day today...

clearly you say clearly alot.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
My god no wonder Clinton did not release any transcripts. Look at all the people foaming at the mouth to take anything written by people in her staff and blame it on Clinton.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
ah yes....those "staffers"......amazing how closely examined what is said by inside "staffers" for Hillary....so, what has trump inside "staffers" been saying?......if you hear crickets chirping in the backround, that's because little to nothing is said about them.....must be that "liberal media" again.

What? has no one linked up the one with the possible VP picks organized by "food groups" yet? It has a group of Hispanics, a group of whites, two groups of African-Americans, a group of corporate types like Bill and Melinda Gates, and poor old Bernie off by himself.

That's pretty funny, but if a Republican got caught doing it, it would be racist all week long. Remember Romney's "binders full of women"?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

so, if BLM quit as an organization entity, and the "leaders" (whoever they are) gave the reason for quitting, "this is leading to too much violence", would, in your words, "police violence and suspicion towards black people" end?

Nope, unfortunately it wouldn't. The organisation wouldn't even end because the leaders are entirely self appointed.

Even if the organisation somehow ended police would still be more suspicious and more violent towards black people as they do, as a fact, commit more crimes than other peoples.

It's very tough to know what to do, sides are opposed both racially and against law enforcement. People try to come to the table, people try to fix things but nobody has the weight to actually shift opinion and make the change. Far to many people are too scared that they will be ostracised, by not just their own community but the other side too, for speaking out and trying to make the change needed in America right now.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
a reply to: DodgyDawg

Police violance and suspicion toward blacks will reduce when the crime rates in poor black communities reduce to the same rates as those found in similar white, Hispanic and Asian communities.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
What? has no one linked up the one with the possible VP picks organized by "food groups" yet? It has a group of Hispanics, a group of whites, two groups of African-Americans, a group of corporate types like Bill and Melinda Gates, and poor old Bernie off by himself.

That's pretty funny, but if a Republican got caught doing it, it would be racist all week long. Remember Romney's "binders full of women"?

Clearly The Hillary went with The Crackers Food Group. Her pick proves she's a cis'gendered patriarchal white supremacy demagogue!
edit on 18-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Are those the food group names that the campaign gave them????

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join