It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Julian Assange May be Arrested in Matter of Hours--Fox News. Wikileaks 11 Podesta Email R

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Why should he release all his information at once, there's literally nothing else keeping Assange alive or relevant.

actually, there would be no point in killing him if he would have nothing left to release. government actions are cold and calculated, they don't care about revenge. if they're after someone who did something and they're attacking him hard, it's not because of what he did, but because of what else he can do.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Dump 12 has been out for a hour people.

Also, here is something to chew on, Hehe.

i.imgur.com...

Buck

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
Dump 12 has been out for a hour people.

Also, here is something to chew on, Hehe.

i.imgur.com...

Buck

Interesting link. The DNC know that they only need claim something and the media and authorities will push it. We're living in a time where guilt and proof seem irrelevant. It's now the accusation that destroys and the social narrative of having to believe accusers if they are women, or else you get attacked for attacking women(!), is designed to allow this kind of accusation based control of opponents.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Trump is right: we need to "drain the swamp."

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: Annee

But would you like wiki leaks if he was just going after Trump. You are saying you don't like bias but you are being bias yourself.

Would you?

I don't recall saying stop the info on Hillary.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

But would you like wiki leaks if he was just going after Trump. You are saying you don't like bias but you are being bias yourself.

Would you?

maybe not you, i only say maybe but if this was reversed and assange was exposing just alot of trump correspondence and crookedness hillary supporters would be praising him as a beacon of truth and he would certainly be allowed to continue and not be in fear for his life.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Trump is right: we need to "drain the swamp."

it's a great phrase. I hope he uses it in the debate.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

Would you?

maybe not you, i only say maybe but if this was reversed and assange was exposing just alot of trump correspondence and crookedness hillary supporters would be praising him as a beacon of truth and he would certainly be allowed to continue and not be in fear for his life.

Some would.

I have no idealistic view of high level politics, especially international, and war involvement. I think its all downright dirty and cutthroat. WORLDWIDE.

I'm not a fan because taking stuff out of context distorts the whole. To me its a dangerous "game" of not knowing the whole story. If you're not personally involved, you don't know all that went down.

That actually applies to everyday life as well. I'm sure you've been in situations, that if you wrote it down in black and white - - - while accurate - - - doesn't really tell the whole story.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

Would you?

Some would.

I have no idealistic view of high level politics, especially international, and war involvement. I think its all downright dirty and cutthroat. WORLDWIDE.

I'm not a fan because taking stuff out of context distorts the whole. To me its a dangerous "game" of not knowing the whole story. If you're not personally involved, you don't know all that went down.

That actually applies to everyday life as well. I'm sure you've been in situations, that if you wrote it down in black and white - - - while accurate - - - doesn't really tell the whole story.

so it's better to have a whole lie than pieces of the truth?

you've toned down your narrative, nice deflection attempt. now work on one thing missing.

LOGIC.
edit on 19/10/2016 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Politics and journalism today have devolved into nothing more than the question, "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

If you say "No" the media reports that you are beating your wife and that becomes the narrative.

If you say "Yes" the media reports that you admitted that you were beating your wife ad that becomes the narrative.

Everything that comes out of today's so called Main Stream Media outlets is nothing but smoke and mirrors designed to push their own agenda.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

sorry for jumping the gun. and i agree with what you say here, we get no truth from governments with Machiavellian values,
and the fact the truth gets hidden only leads for people to expect the worst, which gives those in the know, an attitude of
if they think this (?) it makes it ok for us to do this (?), there is no accountability in those circles.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

ohh and the answer to your question on would i, well yes i want all information out there even if it is disinformation, which to be honest, could well be what this whole Assange affair is all about, if nothing comes of it you will probably be able to look back at world news and see exactly what the Assange red herring was all about, im guessing that Oil and/or the Forcing of a more forgiving religion on people of a less/non educated society.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I just don't like the bias. If his intent is to expose - - why is it one sided?

Annee,

Let me simplify this for you, as to why it may seem one-sided, as you believe.

1) Hillary Clinton while Secretary of State for the USA, used a server inside her home, which was not secured, and against a non-disclosure she signed.

2) This server was hacked multiple times by outside sources, because the people she had set it up were clowns, and did not have any security clearances from our government to be handling classified information.

3) The server had all kinds of information on it, classified and non-classified

4) No other government official's server was hacked, because no other government official kept a non-secure server at home, and run by a bunch of clowns.

5) The Clinton's tried to destroy their mistakes, and BS about the entire incident at first, so a group of hackers decided to call their bluff and release the info they hacked.

6) If the Clinton's would have followed legal/proper government protocol on servers, and sending emails non of this would have ever happened.

One sidedness? hmm no, it's really not that at all, but rather a massive dose of arrogance, ignorance, and lack of respect for the security of the USA. Unfortunately for all of us the Clinton's arrogance and stupidity are coming back to haunt us all.

Simple as that.

edit on 20-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Damn Clowns are everywhere....

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
FRIDAY January 13th, 2017

Julian Assange Says he would agree to Extradition, if Obama Pardons Chelsea Manning.

Full Story: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So. He wasn't arrested within hours?

Was that fake news?
edit on 1/13/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

So. He wasn't arrested within hours?

Was that fake news?

That would be up to you to decide, based on the definition you feel comfortable with.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join