It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Julian Assange May be Arrested in Matter of Hours--Fox News. Wikileaks 11 Podesta Email R

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

If you read the article you would know why it is true

T&C Network Solutions got delisted from the UNGC by attempting to pass off its report about Assange's alleged child sex crimes as an official United Nations document. Which raises the question:

What is T&C Network Solutions?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Annee

What do you honestly think the government should do?

Do you think they should just drone him?

I think he should be questioned.

don't you think that those that were revealed by wikileaks to be liars and traitors, should be questioned first?

nah. of course not.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Recent tweet from wikileaks.
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

If you read the article you would know why it is true

T&C Network Solutions got delisted from the UNGC by attempting to pass off its report about Assange's alleged child sex crimes as an official United Nations document. Which raises the question:

What is T&C Network Solutions?

I know that's what it says.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

leveling chargers and asking a legitamate government for extradition for a TRIAL is much more civilized than what is being discussed here

shame on you for suggesting only those "playing by the rules" deserve a trial

of course a trial would expose the truth

Defection

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Sorry had to skim through, where is the FoxNews source?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

as in you will defect to russia?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
Recent tweet from wikileaks.
twitter.com...

BREAKING: Ecuador admits to 'restricting' Assange communications over US election.

For the lazy

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: supertrot

The only way this could happen is if there is massive pressure by America on Sweden to pressure Ecuador into evicting him or the UK to act. UK Police won't arrest him for Sweden or the US. If they did, there would be an international outcry. The way I see it Assange is harming the Clintonite campaign more than the Trumper one so he's become fair game for rumours and lies to tarnish his name. Of course I could be wrong...

Assange will have a contingency plan regardless of what happens. The fact that he has been a pain in everyones ass does not mean that Assange will allow himself to be silenced, especially this early in this scandal.

Very interesting thing to note is that maybe Pam Anderson was part of Assange contingency plan!! You know, you allow women to casually stroll into Assanges residency, and then she casually strolls out with Assanges documents saved to a thumb drive shoved up her p*ssy. A little disrespectful, yes, but what other contingency plan would Assange have to continue to leak his wiki leaks?

Yeah, you guessed it, Assange leaks his documents through Pam Anderson's crotch!!! Lmao

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

as in you will defect to russia?

How did you get to Russia from what I've posted?

Although, Assange did (or does) have a Russian TV talk show.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Assange could just be issued a new passport new identity, given a crash course in Spanish, a makeover..and no one would have the slightest clue where he was. He could just walk out of the place.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

you posted defection

once again no answers to any questions

just how much censorship can you stomach?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

you posted defection

once again no answers to any questions

just how much censorship can you stomach?

You are all Gung Ho Assange on a pedestal. I'm not.

We are not going to come to terms. And I'm not gonna take over this thread with that.

Here's the thread title: Breaking: Julian Assange May be Arrested in Matter of Hours--Fox News. Wikileaks 11 Podesta Email R

Question: what laws has he broken?

And - - both he and Russia are trying to influence this presidential election by only "attacking" Hillary.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

no im not

every attack by you on assanage has been shown to be meritless

i have asked you several times why charges were not levied and extradition not asked for

now you ask what law he has broken

your dem infused doublespeak is easily debunked by looking at the last few pages

what evidence do you have that russia is involved?
un named govt sources?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

no im not

every attack by you on assanage has been shown to be meritless

i have asked you several times why charges were not levied and extradition not asked for

now you ask what law he has broken

your dem infused doublespeak is easily debunked by looking at the last few pages

what evidence do you have that russia is involved?
un named govt sources?

What attacks? Show me what attacks you're talking about.

Having a different viewpoint is not an attack.

His TV show on Russia Today, network created by Putin.

Mr. Assange says the theme of his half-hour show on RT is “the world tomorrow.” But there is something almost atavistic about the outlet he chose. RT, first known as Russia Today, is an English-language news network created by the Russian leader Vladimir V. Putin in 2005 to promote the Kremlin line abroad. (It also broadcasts in Spanish and Arabic.) It’s like the Voice of America, only with more money and a zesty anti-American slant. A few correspondents can sound at times like Boris and Natasha of “Rocky & Bullwinkle” fame. Basically, it’s an improbable platform for a man who poses as a radical left-wing whistleblower and free-speech frondeur battling the superpowers that be. www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This is a trip.

Attempted False Flag

I'd post excerpts from the article but I haven't posted in years and I'm on my phone, the format has changed since I've been active. Maybe someone can help me out here. Thanks.
edit on 18-10-2016 by becomingaware because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

did you not call him a hacker? until you were educated on what wikileaks is?

then you advocated citizens being transparent with the govt
gee gestapo advocate much

then you advocated them taking him in until you were asked about charges and trials

you are full of crap

assange didnt make this stuff up
hillary the dnc and the us govt are responsible for the unlawfull and unsavory emails released

again i ask you should the truth be a commodity

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

did you not call him a hacker? until you were educated on what wikileaks is?

then you advocated citizens being transparent with the govt
gee gestapo advocate much

then you advocated them taking him in until you were asked about charges and trials

you are full of crap

assange didnt make this stuff up
hillary the dnc and the us govt are responsible for the unlawfull and unsavory emails released

again i ask you should the truth be a commodity

You're nitpicking, but offering nothing.

Are you saying he's not a hacker?

Do I think he should be taken in? YES - - - - - You don't - difference of opinion.

Show me where I said Assange made stuff up.

WHERE DID I ATTACK ASSANGE?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

he is not a hacker,wikileaks releases info they do not obtain it

i would LOVE to see this guy at a trial but then the truth would be revealed so that isnt happening

i wonder were you so opposed to wikileaks when info from the iraq war and gwb was released
i bet not

should the truth be a commodity?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

he is not a hacker,wikileaks releases info they do not obtain it

i would LOVE to see this guy at a trial but then the truth would be revealed so that isnt happening

i wonder were you so opposed to wikileaks when info from the iraq war and gwb was released
i bet not

should the truth be a commodity?

Ok, I'm done.

You don't like my viewpoints? According to you I'm "full of crap" (is that allowed?) - - I don't care.

Who should be in control?

A single man in hiding, being fed information from a variety of sources? Now that's a Power Trip.

Doesn't seem to have taken very long for that Power to Corrupt.

Both he and Russia are targeting Hillary. Coincidence?

Foreign Powers - - - Fearing Clinton. Hmmmmm, what a wonder.

Truth As a Commodity

Information is a commodity. By extension, truth can also be said to be a commodity. The concept of sharing information is a very recent development. Traditionally, many organizations have sponsored the search for knowledge. Some have done so in order to advance their own positions, others have gathered knowledge with the goal of ultimately hiding it. Still others have funded research with the intention of suppressing the information it contradicts, whether it was true or simply popular. There are many other reasons for the ownership of truth, but the main goals have always been profit and control. atokenmanblog.wordpress.com...

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join