It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Julian Assange May be Arrested in Matter of Hours--Fox News. Wikileaks 11 Podesta Email R

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Fears Grow Julian Assange Was Extradited On ‘Guantanamo Express’

ANONYMOUS

Livestream
edit on 18-10-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: lordcomac

It doesn't make sense to be arresting him now, since he announced a dead mans switch and released all that encrypted data... he has a gun pointed at their head and they're pulling the trigger? Something stinks.

Of course they should arrest him.

Something stinks? You mean like hacking into private military/political data?

I thought you said you were intelligent?

You do know what wiki leaks does, right?

Let me ask you if you support the government hacking you - - - do you think everything you do should be exposed and made public?

You expect 100% transparency for government - - but, zero for you?

I am pretty sure the constitution says something about THE PEOPLE being secure in their homes,effects,papers ect

there is no constitutional protection of the government from THE PEOPLE

you truly live in a different world than most americans

Well, my Avatar represents Perspective -- "Am I looking in, or am I looking out".

And "Standing on the Moon" represents seeing the whole - - the entire earth - - not just pieces here and pieces there.

I try to avoid standing on my own small porch in the vastness of the whole.

exactly, since you have absolutely no legal justification to refute what i posted......

so uh did you not get the memo that the brown acid was bad? dont take the brown acid.....

oh and as for your globalist agenda, most of the other people in the world do not agree with what you believe in, and they are much younger and way more tech savy.....truth should not be a commodity

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

ANONYMOUS

That is a bit worrying...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

While the outside appears to be smooth as a babies butt, I still have questions of motivation.

A number of men, some dead ( Aaron Swartz, Seth Rich) and those still alive like Snowden and Brad, I mean Chelsea Manning (who happens to get transgender surgery as an Inmate ) have helped make Wikileaks what it is today. We have young men who see the wrong and report it or hack it to someone who will listen and possibly protect them ( Julian). Problem is... he hasn't protected any of them. He has only been able to so far, to protect himself with the help of??? Ecuador? Just doesn't add up.

His intent... again... is what I question. What's the motive? Who does he REALLY work for?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

As far as Government goes. Sure there are some things that can't be transparent, for safety, investigative or privacy of government employees. No one is arguing that.

Agree with this.

But we should know how much money is in the Black Budget and where it goes, where our congressmen and women get their money, what's in our trade agreements, what the NSA is doing with it's budget, etc.

Not sure I agree with this.

There is a lot we just don't know - - and maybe shouldn't. Is it or is it not in the best interest of average citizens?

Obscure: but, look at the panic from the radio broadcast of "War of the Worlds".

People panic over the littlest things.

I think most of us can handle it. We just want the truth. If we have a Government that hides things from us for our own good, then It starts to morph into Soviet Russia, North Korea, Syria, Iran..all countries we don't want to emulate.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: lordcomac

It doesn't make sense to be arresting him now, since he announced a dead mans switch and released all that encrypted data... he has a gun pointed at their head and they're pulling the trigger? Something stinks.

Of course they should arrest him.

Something stinks? You mean like hacking into private military/political data?

I thought you said you were intelligent?

You do know what wiki leaks does, right?

Let me ask you if you support the government hacking you - - - do you think everything you do should be exposed and made public?

You expect 100% transparency for government - - but, zero for you?

I am pretty sure the constitution says something about THE PEOPLE being secure in their homes,effects,papers ect

there is no constitutional protection of the government from THE PEOPLE

you truly live in a different world than most americans

Well, my Avatar represents Perspective -- "Am I looking in, or am I looking out".

And "Standing on the Moon" represents seeing the whole - - the entire earth - - not just pieces here and pieces there.

I try to avoid standing on my own small porch in the vastness of the whole.

exactly, since you have absolutely no legal justification to refute what i posted......

so uh did you not get the memo that the brown acid was bad? dont take the brown acid.....

oh and as for your globalist agenda, most of the other people in the world do not agree with what you believe in, and they are much younger and way more tech savy.....truth should not be a commodity

You have your perspective.

I have mine.

Most people view things from themselves out. And I don't. I do the reverse.

I view the whole then bring it to me.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

As far as Government goes. Sure there are some things that can't be transparent, for safety, investigative or privacy of government employees. No one is arguing that.

Agree with this.

But we should know how much money is in the Black Budget and where it goes, where our congressmen and women get their money, what's in our trade agreements, what the NSA is doing with it's budget, etc.

There is a lot we just don't know - - and maybe shouldn't. Is it or is it not in the best interest of average citizens?

Obscure: but, look at the panic from the radio broadcast of "War of the Worlds".

I think most of us can handle it. We just want the truth. If we have a Government that hides things from us for our own good, then It starts to morph into Soviet Russia, North Korea, Syria, Iran..all countries we don't want to emulate.

I'm very pragmatic. If it was discovered we're grown and harvested for ET slaves - - - I'd just say: "OK, if that's how it is, that's how it is"

But, I don't think most people are like that. I think most people are very much about themselves and their small world. I honestly think its only a small handful that has an interest in this.

Full disclosure wouldn't be one man picking and choosing what to release. As we know "Power Corrupts".

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
I wouldn't doubt it.. but the world would rise up if he were arrested. Do they want that?

Wikileaks isn't new.. Assange has been a sitting duck since before he created Wiki.

We have to ask... WHY have they allowed him to live this long?

Who has kept him alive? We aren't some third world country with no intelligence., although that could very well be debated. lol

If the Illuminati Cards have any truth to them... Assange fate isn't pretty.

Then there's this....

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Agree with this.

I think it's best to leave it up to 'average citizens' to decide what is best for their representatives to tell them.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

If that did happen Wikileaks would have announced and tweeted it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Staroth

ANONYMOUS

That is a bit worrying...

If that's true, then our worst fears have been realized.

I hope I'm wrong, but, if I was Obama and I wanted Assange to disappear, I wouldn't have him taken to Guantanamo. I'd tell the crew of the plane to chuck him out halfway across the Atlantic, and then when the plane lands, show it off to everyone and say, "See, we don't have Assange after all!"

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Good point, however what you seem to be ignoring for political reasons, rather than moral ones, is that the vast majority of the information which Wikileaks publishes SHOULD be public domain, because:

a) It is in the public interest that the truth about the matters discussed becomes widely known in the majority of cases

b) Those who are made uncomfortable by the truth being known are acting more often than not in the best interests of parties other than the public

c) The electorate of a nation deserves to know what it's representatives get up to, in order that they know who they can and cannot trust

d) Things being done in inviolate secrecy, allow stupidities like illegal wars, the creation of proxy armies for various purposes, the toppling and assassination of leaders from other nations (South American nations are a good place to start researching that topic) and the creation of systems to spy on the electorate without their permission or approval, and in violation of their privacy, liberty, freedom, and their rights to the same.

So your analogy is weak and the realities far different than your example would lead someone reading them to assume. These matters are far too important and complex to be reduced to simplistic if/then/or systems of thinking.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I think it's best to leave it up to 'average citizens' to decide what is best for their representatives to tell them.

Exactly. In a democracy, the government is supposed to be the servant, not the master. Military technology, war contingency plans, and suchlike are legitimate national security secrets. Details of how the government plots to lie to its citizens and cover up crimes are not, and should be exposed.
edit on 18-10-2016 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Agree with this.

Like the average citizens that think Trump is not part of the establishment?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Still hard to believe that the original creator of the Illuminatus ( Robert Wilson) tripped on psychedelics and saw the light of our future.

Crazy times we live in. lol

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: supertrot

The only way this could happen is if there is massive pressure by America on Sweden to pressure Ecuador into evicting him or the UK to act. UK Police won't arrest him for Sweden or the US. If they did, there would be an international outcry. The way I see it Assange is harming the Clintonite campaign more than the Trumper one so he's become fair game for rumours and lies to tarnish his name. Of course I could be wrong...
Yup. But, the us has amazing leverage as the sole superpower. They can and have pressured countries to do many large scale things.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
But I thought Russia was responsible???

I fear for Assange if true. He'll be tortured endlessly.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
But I thought Russia was responsible???

I fear for Assange if true. He'll be tortured endlessly.

If you were the government, you'd throw him a party?

There are two sides here.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

narcissist much?

me me me

we are at a point in history in which the simple truth must be pryed from the hands of a tyrannical government.

still from you all we get is me me me

your generation made this mess
kindly move aside and allow us to clean that mess up

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Agree with this.

I'm very pragmatic. If it was discovered we're grown and harvested for ET slaves - - - I'd just say: "OK, if that's how it is, that's how it is.

Is that humor?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join