It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Julian Assange May be Arrested in Matter of Hours--Fox News. Wikileaks 11 Podesta Email R

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: supertrot
The Clinton Mafia is certainly global and they have no tolerance for truth and transparency.

a reply to: solongandgoodnight

YOu mean no tolerance for Assange who has a sexual assault arrest warrant in Sweden? Someone who actively encourages hacking secret information which could endanger the lives of innnocent people?
edit on 10/18/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: Annee
You've got it backwards honey.

I know exactly what I'm saying.

And I'm not your honey.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite

The Clinton Mafia is certainly global and they have no tolerance for truth and transparency.

YOu mean no tolerance for Assange who has a sexual assault arrest warrant in Sweden? Someone who actively encourages hacking secret information which could endanger the lives of innnocent people?

Someone besides me - - - sees the other side.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So what's the update on this? Was he arrested or is this another false alarm?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

So I take you don't mind if a government agency or public entity has access to your personal emails. That's good to know.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

No you don't! I do this for a living and you have it ass backwards!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

And I'm not your honey.

Oh in that case you really don't understand the conversation...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

As far as Government goes. Sure there are some things that can't be transparent, for safety, investigative or privacy of government employees. No one is arguing that.

Agree with this.

But we should know how much money is in the Black Budget and where it goes, where our congressmen and women get their money, what's in our trade agreements, what the NSA is doing with it's budget, etc.

Not sure I agree with this.

There is a lot we just don't know - - and maybe shouldn't. Is it or is it not in the best interest of average citizens?

Obscure: but, look at the panic from the radio broadcast of "War of the Worlds".

People panic over the littlest things.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

And I'm not your honey.

Oh in that case you really don't understand the conversation...

Because I have a different take on it then you?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: thesaneone

We pay for the government and as the employer I demand to know what my workers are doing.

Tell that to your immediate boss.

Tell them you want to be in on all the Think Tank discussions.

Tell them you have to have all the ins and outs of their decision making.

You may have missed the point.
The correct analogy is that your immediate subordinate is excluding you from meetings and not sharing information.
The govt are not your boss, even though it may seem like it in today's world.

No, I'm not missing any point.

I know what Transparent Government means.

You're just all caught up in this - - like kids getting in the candy jar.

Would you like the Nuke codes too?

All caught up in this? I am afraid we all are and it's not a choice unless you have a private island somewhere you'd like to share.
The govt is not your boss, they act like it but they really are not, and no-one is leaking the nuclear codes.

The only information that should not be exposed is operational military information, but all the corruption leaks..? You and I and every citizen of any country has the right to know if one of their politicians is corrupt so we can sack them and get someone else in.

edit on 18/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

No you don't! I do this for a living and you have it ass backwards!

I know exactly what you're saying.

But, your world is small.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

It's not a different take....it's the law. Don'tspeak about what you don't know

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite

You do understand that he does not have a warrant for his arrest, right? Assange is wanted in questioning for possibly not using condoms during sex with two women.

Feminist Lawyer Assange Case Opinion

It is curious that charges against Assange were brought, dropped almost immediately, and later reinstated. The fact that authorities were so quick to charge Assange based on uncorroborated testimony should raise questions about whether prosecutors are treating him differently from your run-of-the-mill alleged sex criminal.

en.wikipedia.org...

After 18 August 2015, Assange could no longer be charged for all three of the less serious allegations, as the Swedish prosecutors did not succeed in interviewing Assange before the statute of limitations for these alleged crimes ran out. However, he is still wanted for questioning over the allegation of rape.

edit on 18-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

It doesn't make sense to be arresting him now, since he announced a dead mans switch and released all that encrypted data... he has a gun pointed at their head and they're pulling the trigger? Something stinks.

Of course they should arrest him.

Something stinks? You mean like hacking into private military/political data?

I thought you said you were intelligent?

You do know what wiki leaks does, right?

Let me ask you if you support the government hacking you - - - do you think everything you do should be exposed and made public?

You expect 100% transparency for government - - but, zero for you?

I am pretty sure the constitution says something about THE PEOPLE being secure in their homes,effects,papers ect

there is no constitutional protection of the government from THE PEOPLE

you truly live in a different world than most americans

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Assange is part of a civil war that is happening among the elites and in the upper levels of western governments.

In their world, there are not laws, no constitution, no jury trial. Their rules are what they can get away with: what they can hide, what they are able to bribe/blackmail and what level of impact their actions have on public opinion.

In my opinion assange has seen some things in leaks that have been given to him and decided to help Trump because of it. He could of tried to sink her during the primaries and get someone who is more along his political beliefs.

Assange knows they do not play by laws it may be idiotic to handicap himself. How often does Congress DoW before bombing some target in a foreign land?

If 9/11 was an inside job and he had proof but it was classified would we still have posters crying "but what about my laws."
This site would not exist without leakers and whistleblowers, still blowing my mind that anti-leakers are on this site.
Who thinks bigfoot, zeropoint energy, UFOs, aliens, ancient archeology, truth about gmo, 9/11, demons/ghost, psychic abilities, are not classified information if they do exist.
I really need to know, why are you people here? There are 1000's of groups where one can have these same political arguments. The difference here is we are open to conspiracies and secret information or so I thought.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No word as of yet, still no contact. Wikileaks Twitter seems to be where most of the info is coming from, so keep an eye on it. While he might not be arrested it seems his ability to contact the outside world has been cut. Some have tried calling the embassy, but I have yet to see or hear any of them talk directly to him.

The current update is just slight thread derailment.
edit on 18-10-2016 by ObjectZero because: type-o

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Assange is part of a civil war that is happening among the elites and in the upper levels of western governments.

In their world, there are not laws, no constitution, no jury trial. Their rules are what they can get away with: what they can hide, what they are able to bribe/blackmail and what level of impact their actions have on public opinion.

Yes exactly,
the fact that the elites are being vetted is absolutely alarming for them, so they are trying to suppress. What this is doing is adding fuel to the fire however, because now every hacker in the world wants in, on this action.

The very fact that TPTB wanted to spy on everyone via the internet has become a double-edged sword.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Remember - lie,cheat,steal... Do whatever you have to win. Then smile like a psychopath and strike up a condescending tone when your caught lying through your teeth.. That's the progessive way. Oh, and don't forget, everything and everyone is for sale.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Kaploink
Good, perhaps it will lead to a real leak organization rising from the ashes. Wikileaks has outlived its usefulness, it's as corrupt as the rest of the political world with a political narrative being pushed instead of transparent leaks. Who knows what documents Assange is holding back that goes against his narrative.

Yes, it is.

Assange took sides.

I find it interesting hes not releasing anything to do with Trump........Could it be because hes connected with Roger Stone, who is Trumps adviser? Apparently Roger Stone and Assange have a dear mutual friend they both speak to regularly, as per Roger Stones own words

Assange is certainly no hero of mine. He's where he is because he fled sexual molestation charges.

Would his fans still support him if he was hacking into their personal and private info?

Did you know about this?

That's not a valid point, quite frankly the people who you support do in fact hack into your personal and private information everyday. They even sell it to third-parties that data mine it
edit on 18-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: lordcomac

It doesn't make sense to be arresting him now, since he announced a dead mans switch and released all that encrypted data... he has a gun pointed at their head and they're pulling the trigger? Something stinks.

Of course they should arrest him.

Something stinks? You mean like hacking into private military/political data?

I thought you said you were intelligent?

You do know what wiki leaks does, right?

Let me ask you if you support the government hacking you - - - do you think everything you do should be exposed and made public?

You expect 100% transparency for government - - but, zero for you?

I am pretty sure the constitution says something about THE PEOPLE being secure in their homes,effects,papers ect

there is no constitutional protection of the government from THE PEOPLE

you truly live in a different world than most americans

Well, my Avatar represents Perspective -- "Am I looking in, or am I looking out".

And "Standing on the Moon" represents seeing the whole - - the entire earth - - not just pieces here and pieces there.

I try to avoid standing on my own small porch in the vastness of the whole.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join