It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Julian Assange May be Arrested in Matter of Hours--Fox News. Wikileaks 11 Podesta Email R

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Good, perhaps it will lead to a real leak organization rising from the ashes. Wikileaks has outlived its usefulness, it's as corrupt as the rest of the political world with a political narrative being pushed instead of transparent leaks. Who knows what documents Assange is holding back that goes against his narrative.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaploink
Good, perhaps it will lead to a real leak organization rising from the ashes. Wikileaks has outlived its usefulness, it's as corrupt as the rest of the political world with a political narrative being pushed instead of transparent leaks. Who knows what documents Assange is holding back that goes against his narrative.

Yes, it is.

Assange took sides.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero
a reply to: UKTruth

That's what I can't get, while a lot don't like him. They're not helping their case if they go after him. Unless they think they have some trump card up their sleeve that can't counter this.

I'm still not seeing any feeds on him being arrested. But wouldn't be surprised if he was. Only the small and short Fox news report it's not showing up at any other MSN outlets. I wonder if they've put a lid on it, cause this seems like something the media would be all over.

Not exactly, the MSM wants to ignore the whole business, especially him as a person presenting bad news to their favorites.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: MamaJ

Assange and wikileaks are still alive because they out smarted the west, not a difficult thing to do in my opinion. But when the tactic now is brute force, making threats towards a small sovereign nation that Assange is indebted to and admires is about as low as it gets, hitting below the belt big time. Assange would give himself up before seeing any further harm come to Ecuador.

Assange does what he does not because he is controlled by any one state, corporate idea or political movement, he is controlled by his own conscience. By the way, Assange and wikileaks are funded by the public.

He isn't controlled by any one state? I beg to differ. Where does he live again?

Funded by the public? Sorry but I don't believe everything Assange, Wiki, or any other media says without question.

Wiki has an agenda like all other media outlets. His is plain to see.. but to say the anonymous public ONLY funds him is something I ain't buying.

Other than the "public" who really controls his moves? Who is paying him? We can't follow the money... it's all speculation.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Real life political hunger games !

I really want some solid proof that puts Hilary under arrest .

Speak of a political 💩storm 👍
edit on 18-10-2016 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee
Because everything else is so fair and balanced right!?!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
For future posterity, I would like to note on this thread I am not a fan of Assange. This is obviously about revenge against Obama.

Not about revenge . Somebody needs to stop that loon . I have a feeling that this is ALL Obama's work.He cant afford for the truth to come out and tie him into all the bullcrap that has went on during the last 8 years. Ol Barry is the chief instigator

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Your post is loaded with conjecture. When someone can prove my statement wrong then I will abandon what I believe to be true. I have been with wikileaks since 2010 and speak from an abundance of exposure as to how and why they do what they do.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Yes, it is.

Assange took sides.

I find it interesting hes not releasing anything to do with Trump........Could it be because hes connected with Roger Stone, who is Trumps adviser? Apparently Roger Stone and Assange have a dear mutual friend they both speak to regularly, as per Roger Stones own words

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It just occurred to me- what if those encrypted files he released are actually just junk data?

Even with the NSA brute forcing it, it would have taken a while, but if the establishment has managed to get into those files and found out it was a bluff, it would explain them suddenly reacting violently.

It doesn't make sense to be arresting him now, since he announced a dead mans switch and released all that encrypted data... he has a gun pointed at their head and they're pulling the trigger? Something stinks.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero
a reply to: UKTruth

That's what I can't get, while a lot don't like him. They're not helping their case if they go after him. Unless they think they have some trump card up their sleeve that can't counter this.

I'm still not seeing any feeds on him being arrested. But wouldn't be surprised if he was. Only the small and short Fox news report it's not showing up at any other MSN outlets. I wonder if they've put a lid on it, cause this seems like something the media would be all over.

The only real (non) story is if the Ecuadorian embassy withdrew his internet usage (which they are entitled to, it hardly falls under food drink and shelter rights as someone taking sanctuary) or if the embassy itself lost internet connection for an undetermined time for reasons unknown ranging from network issues to paying their bill?

What other news is there really that isn't hype on conspiracy web sites that you are aware of? Actual facts I mean, not a rumour that didn't have an actual valid link behind it for example. Over the last 24 hours or so Rumour A has fed Rumour B which treated Rumour A as cast iron fact which then led to Rumour C and so on. A link is provided to say that the UK is going to arrest Assange that apparently was posted 'yesterday' but in reality dates from 2012 and is based around hyperbole.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Yes, it is.

Assange took sides.

I find it interesting hes not releasing anything to do with Trump........Could it be because hes connected with Roger Stone, who is Trumps adviser? Apparently Roger Stone and Assange have a dear mutual friend they both speak to regularly, as per Roger Stones own words

Yes. Make no mistake, Assange has his own agenda he needs to fulfill. If his plans come to fruition, he becomes a free man and a pardon from the trump cabinet and herald as a martyr - like vigilante hero of the free world ; where he will without a doubt assume full credit for all, as he has in the past shunned the people who helped him initially with wikileaks once the idea of self professed martyrdom consumed him.

This was the plan all along.
What Assange is failing to realize is that the parties he is helping, they too have their own agenda. Assange may be just an unsuspecting tool, so to speak

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Yes, it is.

Assange took sides.

Assange is certainly no hero of mine. He's where he is because he fled sexual molestation charges.

Would his fans still support him if he was hacking into their personal and private info?

Did you know about this?

Assange had his own talk show on Russia Today in April–July and Cypherpunks. RT, originally Russia Today, is a television network funded by the Russian government.[5][6] It operates cable and satellite television channels directed to audiences outside of Russia as well as providing Internet content in various languages, including Russian. en.wikipedia.org...(TV_network)

edit on 18-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Yes, it is.

Assange took sides.

Yes. Make no mistake, Assange has his own agenda he needs to fulfill. If his plans come to fruition, he becomes a free man and a pardon from the trump cabinet and herald as a martyr - like vigilante hero of the free world ; where he will without a doubt assume full credit for all, as he has in the past shunned the people who helped him initially with wikileaks once the idea of self professed martyrdom consumed him.

This was the plan all along.
What Assange is failing to realize is that the parties he is helping, they too have their own agenda. Assange may be just an unsuspecting tool, so to speak

A pardon for what exactly? As a non American what would he be pardoned for? And of course you have just also showed your opinion that Assange is pro Trump thinking perhaps that one stained ego swelled idiot will of course want to be associated with another of their kind.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

It doesn't make sense to be arresting him now, since he announced a dead mans switch and released all that encrypted data... he has a gun pointed at their head and they're pulling the trigger? Something stinks.

Of course they should arrest him.

Something stinks? You mean like hacking into private military/political data?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Assange is certainly no hero of mine. He's where he is because he fled sexual molestation charges.

Who exactly did he molest?

Please enlighten us

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

What proof do you have that Assange / Wikileaks are responsible for hacking into anything?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I doubt that the files contain junk data. The files are most likely some very damaging information. The US pressuring Ecuador to cut him off, if only for the time being makes sense if your the US and you want to test the public reaction to any larger moves taken against Assange. You can't silence wikileaks by taking down Assange, and taking down assange would put some pretty high powered attention on those that did.

My guess is that his internet will magically go back up in a few days, then the powers can plan, if any, future moves against him and wikileaks.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

Your post is loaded with conjecture. When someone can prove my statement wrong then I will abandon what I believe to be true. I have been with wikileaks since 2010 and speak from an abundance of exposure as to how and why they do what they do.

Everyone has someone they look up to and if you choose Santa Claus.. I won't knock you for that choice nor am I judging you.

You do not say anything that's not on their website though.

He has many followers and people love him!! No denying that.

For me.. I will question his motives as I will other media outlets. I remain on the fence about him.

If he wanted to expose something for the american people why not expose people like the FED? Expose the FDA.

Where are all the emails from the federal reserve? What about real issues we have about 9/11 being an inside job? He didn't release anything we didn't already know via msm about 9/11.

Why not.... Take on the Fed, the Rockefeller Foundation, 9/11 emails ?

Maybe some of the emails from Hillary will cover those above issues. Time will tell.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Wikileaks publishes the files that are leaked to them, whether they are hacked or not. Would you prefer that he make up things in order to look unbiased to the biased eye?

There are plenty of files in the wikileaks archives that speak to every one of the things that you are accusing him of not having produced. Wikileaks publishes original un-doctored files that come from outside of wikileaks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join