It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Julian Assange May be Arrested in Matter of Hours--Fox News. Wikileaks 11 Podesta Email R

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Here is a LINK to a BBC article from yesterday stating that the UK is threatening to lift Ecuador's embassy status in order to get to Assange for an arrest.

a reply to: ObjectZero

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: supertrot
Here is a LINK to a BBC article from yesterday stating that the UK is threatening to lift Ecuador's embassy status in order to get to Assange for an arrest.

Well this is getting really interesting, I bet Assange struck a nerve, so the Clinton's, and TPTB are trying to set an example with him.

It's going to backfire, wait and see.

edit on 18-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: supertrot

That would be a near to unprecedented move on the part of the UK.

I cannot think of a time, where the UK had simply taken away embassy status from a nations outpost here, just to get to one individual. I doubt they would have done the same if they thought that the assassins who killed Alexander Litvinenko were holed up in an embassy somewhere, and they straight up murdered a man in cold blood, and risked the lives of others around him in using the method they did.

Technically speaking, they did not just murder a man, but also released a highly toxic radioactive substance into the general population... And yet I very much doubt they would have been hounded as Mr Assange has been.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
"Unprecedented" seems to be the key word for all of Clinton's influence in the media, our government, and worldwide. Nothing will surprise me at this point. reply to: TrueBrit

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Yesterday there was a report that the UK was going to revoke the Ecuadorian Embassy's Status so that they could go in. I do not have a link at the moment.

a reply to: uncommitted

I'm not quite sure where that would come from, unless the UK broke diplomatic relations with Ecuador and pissed off all of that region - would be interested if you can actually find a link that is actually from a legitimate source.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Looks like Hillery and her globalist elite backers might have had enough of poor old J Assange. They don't want to take any chances and must win the election whatever it takes.
Wait and see what happens but looks like some serious pressure is being applied to try shut down Assange...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I've just seen rumours and conjecture on sites such as ATS. When I see something that can be validated I might be interested, until then currently it's all talk. Actually seeing as Assange is costing the UK millions just to police outside the embassy, I wish he would man up and go to Sweden, but I never bought into his fan club.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Dated 2012............ it wasn't really even a threat, it was a note sent to the Ecuadorian diplomat.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: supertrot
OK I have found this on Wiki Twitter and on Reddit

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
For future posterity, I would like to note on this thread I am not a fan of Assange. This is obviously about revenge against Obama.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I wouldn't doubt it.. but the world would rise up if he were arrested. Do they want that?

Wikileaks isn't new.. Assange has been a sitting duck since before he created Wiki.

We have to ask... WHY have they allowed him to live this long?

Who has kept him alive? We aren't some third world country with no intelligence., although that could very well be debated. lol

If the Illuminati Cards have any truth to them... Assange fate isn't pretty.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
If he is arrested, it will backfire on the Hillary campaign.
They are going to martyr him.

V for Vendetta.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: solongandgoodnight
What the hell is going on??? This is getting insane, and quite frankly, scary.

This machine responds hard when you threaten its power.

The only thing worse than a whistle blower is a whistle blower hiding in plain sight that can't be touched.

I can hear their teeth gnashing to shut him up.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
There are contingencies that have been around for along time, just in case such events should take place.
His arrest, incarceration or sadly, death, have all been taken into account.
You will see little to no effect in the Order of Battle.

Buck

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That's what I can't get, while a lot don't like him. They're not helping their case if they go after him. Unless they think they have some trump card up their sleeve that can't counter this.

I'm still not seeing any feeds on him being arrested. But wouldn't be surprised if he was. Only the small and short Fox news report it's not showing up at any other MSN outlets. I wonder if they've put a lid on it, cause this seems like something the media would be all over.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero

That's what I can't get, while a lot don't like him. They're not helping their case if they go after him. Unless they think they have some trump card up their sleeve that can't counter this.

I'm still not seeing any feeds on him being arrested. But wouldn't be surprised if he was. Only the small and short Fox news report it's not showing up at any other MSN outlets. I wonder if they've put a lid on it, cause this seems like something the media would be all over.

The only thing I can think of is that he actually does have something to release that will put a lot of people in jail. So it might be # or bust for them.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Yeah, they're making him a martyr and even more believable.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
If he is arrested, it will backfire on the Hillary campaign.
They are going to martyr him.

V for Vendetta.

And it will only increase people focus on wikileaks and more, new (and i think "hotter")releases will come.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Vastator because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Assange and wikileaks are still alive because they out smarted the west, not a difficult thing to do in my opinion. But when the tactic now is brute force, making threats towards a small sovereign nation that Assange is indebted to and admires is about as low as it gets, hitting below the belt big time. Assange would give himself up before seeing any further harm come to Ecuador.

Assange does what he does not because he is controlled by any one state, corporate idea or political movement, he is controlled by his own conscience. By the way, Assange and wikileaks are funded by the public.

link   

After digging about trying to find out if they arrested him or not. I noticed that just about any story with Julian Assange or Wikileak has been pushed off the main pages, I've had to find the articles by search. Is anyone else seeing the story dropped?

Sure it's normal for stories to be pushed off the main if it's a busy news day, but it's not been pushed off by "breaking" news. This news isn't that so old to be totally pushed off the page.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join