It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

What are YOU going to do if Hillary/TRUMP is elected president?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: bluesjr
How can you live in the Baltimore area and NOT see what is right in front of you?

Because I'm not stupid enough to believe everything I read in the news and can see that the city isn't falling into the Seventh Circle of Hell with my own eyes. I suggest you try using them too.

Lol. Facts disagree with your narrative? Just throw them out the window.

I'm not throwing anything out the window. Before and after the crime increase I've yet to be robbed, car jacked, assaulted, raped, and definitely not murdered in the entire time I've been in Baltimore City. I have buddies that live in the city and I go in and out of it all the time. Remember the two riots in Baltimore? I went to a concert in Downtown Baltimore during the middle of that and still didn't have any problems.

Here's a fun fact, the city isn't a uniform mass of opinion. There are different sections of the city that have different levels of danger and it is easy to stay out of them. But then you'd know that if you weren't just forming your opinion off of right wing media.

Like I said your entire narrative is based off of a fear of something that isn't happening. Is crime increasing in some areas? Sure. But then again national crime levels are averages and nothing increases or decreases uniformly. The fact is that violent crime is STILL down despite these increases. This is something you CANNOT argue with.
edit on 19-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Stock up on powder and primers.

The next ammo purge is coming.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Everyone needs a line in the sand. Personally mine was crossed quite a long time ago, and my answer was to assist the Free State Project.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Go about my daily life. Not much we can do besides vote. Once the election is over, its business as usual.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

originally posted by: crazyewok
Die

As that what will happen to all of us if she inacts her insane syria no fly zone.

Yes a No Fly Zone in Syria means certain death for an American living in Nebraska or Maine. I wonder what those poor cattle ranchers in Montana will do?

The Humanity!!

Is Hawaii also on the list of targets that will fall victim to this No Fly Zone?

Hyperbole makes for poor arguments.

~Tenth

I do t think you quite grasp the depth of the United States unilaterally imposing a no fly zone and the act of shooting down a Russian war plane. With Killarys hyperbole, she may very well cross that line, and Russia would be well within its rights to retaliate which could easily spill over into a more open conflict. Maybe it wouldn't go nuclear. But are you willing to chance getting into a shooting war with #ing Russia?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
I frankly don't understand why there aren't large formations of pre-emptive impeachment groups gearing up to blast the House to immediately begin proceedings upon election.

Perhaps because you actually need a reason to impeach....

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
...probably going to continue living my life as I always have. Not giving a crap about these morons.

I really dont care who gets selected. Both are horrible for the position. Or maybe it's the fact that such a position (POTUS) exists is what's the problem...

But what do I know? I'm just a lowly useless eater near the middle of the totem pyramid scheme.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
continue to be grateful of the life I have living in one of the prettiest cities in the us.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Unlike most people, I will continue to do what I do after every election.
I will try to make what ever changes each leader enacts work for me and the majority of the country.
I supported Carter, Bush/Bush, Reagan, Clinton and Obama. If Trump wins, I will support him. If Clinton wins, I will support her.
I will support the president No-Matter-who wins, if they fail in leading the country, then the US fails. I will not spend the next 4-8 years trying to undermine the presidency.
If in my mind they ARE a failure, then I will vote again in the following elections and try to make it count for making a change in policy.
With that said, I will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Wednesday is my day off, so I'll probably wake up, let my dog out, crack open the internets and say, "Ugh, looks like a terrible thing happened...[fill in the blank] has been elected" then go about the rest of the day knowing roughly half of voters will eventually feel guilty, while the other half will have some notion of "I told you so"... Not admitting their choice might have been worse.

Less than 20% will actually be happy with the new president on day 1. I will go about my life, undestroyed by the new POTUS, much like my country itself.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Wednesday is my day off, so I'll probably wake up, let my dog out, crack open the internets and say, "Ugh, looks like a terrible thing happened...[fill in the blank] has been elected" then go about the rest of the day knowing roughly half of voters will eventually feel guilty, while the other half will have some notion of "I told you so"... Not admitting their choice might have been worse.

Less than 20% will actually be happy with the new president on day 1. I will go about my life, undestroyed by the new POTUS, much like my country itself.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
We were in the process of buying a house. We put that on hold bc if Hillary wins we are seriously consider leaving the US. The mainland, anyway.

Idk where we'd go but thankfully we both have careers that are needed everywhere.

I honestly do not know how she will win it fairly. Millions of others say the same. She acts as if she doesn't even have to campaign and when she does show up, no one is there.

The thought of my vote not counting, of that right being manipulated by the PTB makes me physically ill.

I have not seen ONE Hillary sign anywhere where I live. Trump support is everywhere tho.

He's not the most graceful or the most well spoken candidate but the man has tons of passion, guts and ambition. Hillary is just smug, slow and diabolical.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

None of you did anything for the last 100 years that your government has been corrupt and controlled by globalist interests.

Hillary Clinton isn't any better, nor worse than those lot. Stop pretending that your world is going to end just because she becomes POTUS and your darlin' Trump doesn't.

It reminds me of the 2008 election where there was just as much fear mongering. Life in American will continue as it always had.

You have this problem because you as a people haven't stopped it. You allow this to occur, you are culpable. You really have 330 Million people in your country, and those two were the best you could come up with?

It's shameful really.

~Tenth

One was chosen by the globalist/NWO/shadow gov't and the other fought like crazy and beat out 17 politicians.

So no, we didn't "choose" then both. We chose one. And the narrative is being shoved down people's throats that the one who was chosen by the PTB will also win the general election.

This isn't a conspiracy theory. There's plenty of evidence to prove this is, in fact, what is happening. That no matter the millions who vote Trump, Stein or even Johnson, Hillary has already been tapped. No matter the manipulated polls spewed out by the lame stream media, their own words, their actions and inactions, the dumped ballots, the ripped up GOP voter registration cards, she is already the chosen one.

And that absolutely sucks. I've always respected and cherished having the right to vote. I've volunteered, registered ppl to vote, etc. since I was 18 years old. Funny that someone with mass experience can't get the county's GOP office to respond to calls/emails. And I've tried since May...

Knowing that my vote possibly will not matter, that millions of other votes will possibly not matter, sucks.

You must not be from the US. Lucky you. You get to kick back and watch this debacle from your place in the world. But for people like myself who really give a Sh!t? It sucks.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Good job staying on Putin's message. Hillary is the Democratic candidate because her party was united and disciplined. Trump is the Republican candidate because the party was disorganized and lacked a sense of direction. Trump bullied his way to the top of the ticket and shows no aptitude for self government, never mind government service.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: lovebeck

Good job staying on Putin's message. Hillary is the Democratic candidate because her party was united and disciplined. Trump is the Republican candidate because the party was disorganized and lacked a sense of direction. Trump bullied his way to the top of the ticket and shows no aptitude for self government, never mind government service.

Lol. Man, that Kool Aid must be good.

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join