It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

What are YOU going to do if Hillary/TRUMP is elected president?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Wait for the zombie apocalypse. Which was brought on by an overload of kool aid on the population.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Make fun of liberals for "winning" yet still being poorer than the rest of us and making us pay for their healthcare, like I always do.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

You'll know when those around you drop their cellphones ,point and start screeching.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm going to have my morning coffee and take a huge dump in the toilet, just another day :-)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I'm assuming Mrs. Clinton will be elected. At that point I will resume arguing, through the mini-megaphone provided by ATS, in favor of a sane and humane American foreign policy, which I define as a greater degree of tolerance for the non-territorial ambitions of other states and, in the case of Russia, for their security concerns.

I would like to see America discard the "board game" approach to foreign policy in favor of a more China like "partnering up" with investment opportunities world wide.

The problem with dominating the world is that it is a zero sum game, unless accompanied by "crimes against humanity style" exploitation. After gaining world domination the first thing a sane, humane country would do is turn around, and there it would be, with all the same global problems it started with.

An older generation of geo-strategic thinkers is passing on at this time or in the near future and I think we owe it to humanity to make sure that only the best they had to offer lingers when they are gone, not their prejudices and entrenched enmities.

If Trump wins I will play it as it develops, since I think that a lot of his statements made during the campaign bear little resemblance to the situation on the ground.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
I am not promoting anything but the reason in all of us to determine how much are we as citizens going to allow this to get so far until its too late?

People will just do exactly the same as they did when Bush/Obama were elected.....

Whine about it on the interweb, claiming it is

"The end of civilisation as we know it"

Oh it is over Bruce, HELLO!!

You may include yourself in the do nothing branch, and you advocate that we all do the same, we all know that.....

But something more has been on the horizon for some time, and we see it clearly in the headlights.....

I will be doing things you can't even dream possible, have done them already in the near past, and this election is served as a klaxon call, that things are about to get so interesting, even you may begin to see with the dulled 3rd eye that I know is SCREAMING to get OUT !!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
**What are YOU going to do if Hillary/TRUMP is elected president?**

Panic. Walk around the street ringing a bell, and calling out "Bring out your dead."

Doesn't it seem like we're living inside a Monty Python skit???

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I will prepare to have a ringside seat to the Next American Revolution.

America is unable to handle another dropped ball economiclly without a major war which is what HC brings be it Foreign or Domestic....Putin will bring it IMHO...and he will have a lot of support Globally.

Trump CAN dig America out of the hole She is in...and IMHO Americans believe him when he says he will.

If HC wins its likely rigged,she is simply scary.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
I will prepare to have a ringside seat to the Next American Revolution.

America is unable to handle another dropped ball economiclly without a major war which is what HC brings be it Foreign or Domestic....Putin will bring it IMHO...and he will have a lot of support Globally.

Trump CAN dig America out of the hole She is in...and IMHO Americans believe him when he says he will.

If HC wins its likely rigged,she is simply scary.

I will be staying put if hillary wins.

I will get my wife a green card if Trump wins.

It's not hillary that frightens me, it's the people behind her, pushing it all.

She's a nothing, disposable, trojan horse, a facade for the globalist ideology that will destroy life as we knew it, if you're around my age.

edit on 10 18 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
So you live in this magic bubble where the people living around you are immune to this propaganda then? Or you know maybe your rhetoric has been blown WAY out of proportion?

I live in the suburbs of a relatively small city. Its not a magic bubble, its 90% of America. Racism in America today resides primarily in the inner cities.

No it doesn't. It is everywhere in the country. People from all walks of life are racist and racists have gotten really good at hiding themselves. The inner cities are no more or less racist than the suburbs or the rural countryside.

If Hillary wins and her and the media continue to push and promote racism, then my concern is that it will spill over into the 'burbs. And terrorism in America has skyrocketed. My friends will be right along side of me (and the police) fighting the racists and terrorists if it comes to that.

Uh huh...

Perhaps I am being overly concerned, but things are worse now than I have ever seen them. Better safe than sorry.

That's your fear talking. Again violent crime is at an all time low.

I don't completely believe that. Overall maybe but big city crime is way up. When Chicago can get through a weekend without 10+ shootings maybe I'll start believing. But terrorism is certainly on the rise and an open border will make it worse. As will Hillary's commitment to destabilizing regions.

Lol. Facts disagree with your narrative? Just throw them out the window. You really are duped by the propaganda. Just blinded by the fear now. Well I hope you wake up on November 9th when the world doesn't end.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

What are YOU going to do if Hillary/TRUMP is elected president?

I'm going to keep my eye on the ball, and not get starry-eyed about a new superhero.

We all give up our personal power and energy to these beings, heck people will even defend them till they are physically, and mentally ill.

It's not about an election, but more of a calling for people to wake up and take their energy back, and place in the universe.
edit on 19-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Getting out the military by any means necessary. I refuse to serve a corrupt president. Weather it be Hillary, Trump, or Obama. I enlisted under Bush and then reupped under Obama against my better judgement when they offered me a new assignment. I will not make that mistake again.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Lol. Facts disagree with your narrative? Just throw them out the window. You really are duped by the propaganda. Just blinded by the fear now. Well I hope you wake up on November 9th when the world doesn't end.

Your are the one who has been duped by propaganda and you are getting desperate and emotional now. You can whine all you want about fear, but your fear of Trump has taken you over and I hope that one day YOU will wake up to see the global anti-American crime ring that the Clintons are part of.

Where are these 'facts' of yours that breakdown violent crime by region/city? Your words mean nothing. Here are a few recent facts that support what I said, that violent crime in the big cities is growing. I suggest you go look at the recent data by region and not some overall USA stats.

Murders in Chicago up 18% in 2016
chicago.cbslocal.com...

"The news from the F.B.I. crime data was alarming: The murder rate rose sharply last year, driven by jumps in several major cities.
Four urban areas — Baltimore, Chicago, Milwaukee and Washington — accounted for about a fifth of the increase in homicides in 2015."
www.nytimes.com...

Or take a look at your own area and check out the homicide rates in 2015 & 2016 vs. previous years:
data.baltimoresun.com...

How can you live in the Baltimore area and NOT see what is right in front of you?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'm already seeking political asylum with Asgardia, I hope in time I'll be able to move to mars as one of their representatives.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Ingest whatever dribble they throw my way,....as I am not, nor will I be a contributer. So there is no pretentious position coming my way.
I can accept it or move abroad....Life goes on knowing it cannot be any worse than the last eight years.

dX

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I will continue my efforts to become-an-Island-unto-oneself

a renewable solar energy household with a covertly made 50' or so well for water which will need a bit of filtering as I am 1/2 mile from ocean and have a man-made waterway 3 miles west of the seashore... going down 200' to an upstate aquifer is not an option....
the 6 rain barrels already in place collect runoff from the roof for irrigation and emergency 'flush'-water

completing the faraday cage area for the LSVs & working area for deep cell battery reconditioning

gotta prep for a 1880s kinda society... bio-diesel is a future option as we evolve into a 'homestead' commune after HRC pokes Putin & China into conflict with the USA

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

How can you live in the Baltimore area and NOT see what is right in front of you?

Because I'm not stupid enough to believe everything I read in the news and can see that the city isn't falling into the Seventh Circle of Hell with my own eyes. I suggest you try using them too.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Continue to gently encourage greater civility and empathy on all sides with my tiny, minuscule voice. That's all I have it within my power to do at present.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Because I'm not stupid enough to believe everything I read in the news and can see that the city isn't falling into the Seventh Circle of Hell with my own eyes. I suggest you try using them too.

Lol. Facts disagree with your narrative? Just throw them out the window.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Rebuild my GO bag.

STAT.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join