It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

What are YOU going to do if Hillary/TRUMP is elected president?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Exactly!!! You summed it all up!!

We are so controlled by the Media, the Military-Banking-Drug Industrial Copmplex...we had our chance when Eisenhower warned us...we didn't listen...and they murdered Kennedy.

Now... the confusing part as I see it. If the media is controlling the outlets ( and we KNOW they are) and controlling us ( with programming) to the 10000 millionth 10th degree then why in the hell are we so divided right now ( sarcastic question)? Why would they want to murder another president who doesn't fit the over all agenda and better yet why allow someone to run who will go against this agenda?

They wouldn't.

What is their motive with the circus reality show they are programming us with? If "they" didn't want all this in the media right now it wouldn't be.

It's like I'm watching a move trying to solve the question of, "How will it end"?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I am. The thing is I dont have an emotional filter on. He isnt a racist, he didnt assault women and he isnt a war monger.

Also, Hillary IS a war monger, entirely false and very much corrupt.

Why arent you watching for her instead of watching out for her?

Sorry. NS

edit on 10 18 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

I'll buy a "Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy" bumper sticker, of course.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well, if you are right then I will never have to use them. I would only use them for self/family defense. But I spent a lot more money on other kinds of insurance so dropping about $5k to arm my family is nothing. I'm 57 and have never owned a gun. Never felt the need to. Grew up in a farming town with more hispanic friends than white friends and the few black kids in town were my friends too. And I currently work with people from many cultures and we are all equals and kind to each other. But with Hillary/Obama/BLM/Soros inciting race wars (and a bunch of mindless idiots buying it) while simultaneously wanting to disarm honest and kind Americans, it is now time to prepare a defense if its needed.

So you grew up with and are friends with these people but because the media told you that they suddenly shouldn't be trusted you'll believe that over your lifetime of experiences? Gotcha.

I personally have not witnessed this hatred in person, but have seen enough foaming at the mouth racists in both the MSM and Alt-Media to know that America is much more dangerous now than it has ever been in my lifetime and it will get worse if we elect an organized crime puppet. Apparently I'm not alone with guns and ammo sales going through the roof at the moment. Just shows how stupid Hillary and Obama are, they want to end gun violence but are doing everything they can to make people hate each other. At least I won't fire until fired upon.

I never accused you of being alone. Fear sells. Probably better than sex sells too. Doesn't mean that what you are fearing is a legit fear though. But anyways, do you. If you want to sink thousands of dollars into useless weapons of death that barely ever see any use then that's on you. I could care less. Though I'll show no sympathy for you if I end up seeing you on the news because you carried out your threats you posted on ATS.

In any case, I'm really not sure why you'd need more than one gun to defend yourself with anyways. Seems to me it would be MUCH more preferable to train yourself with ONE gun in self-defense so that your can minimize the most mistakes with it instead of trying to master many different guns and all their different quirks. That's what I plan on doing if I ever get around to buying a gun for self defense. But hey, I'm a logical guy and not a gun nut.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I am. The thing is I dont have an emotional filter on. He isnt a racist, he didnt assault women and he isnt a war monger.

Also, Hillary IS a war monger, entirely false and very much corrupt.

Why arent you watching for her instead of watching out for her?

Sorry. NS

Except that he is accused of assualting more than one woman so far and possibly a child......

Hes also advocated for the Killing of suspected terrorist families, that is a breach of not just the Geneva convention but would be considered an act of war by many countries.......hes said many other things that lend to his inability to be rational......

So yeah I wouldnt say hes not a warmonger yet........he just hasnt been in a position of power to do so yet......

its really easy to say someone ISNT something , when theyve yet to wield the power to do so.....many world leaders werent warmongers, or responsible for the death of millions until they had the power to do so......

I listen to his actions and his words, and they do NOT make me confident this man should be anywhere near the button, or the ability to utilize my brothers in arms

Why arent you watching for her instead of watching out for her? Sorry. NS

Its my job as an American citizen to watch BOTH of them.......NO candidate is exempt in my book from extreme scrutiny and it should be that way for everyone else too.......

2nd. We already know about Hillary, we know the things shes done, we know what to expect from her (she shouldnt be president either)

Donald is the Unknown here, and everything so far sends off alarm bells that this guy shouldnt be in the highest seat of power in the nation....
edit on 10/18/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
So you grew up with and are friends with these people but because the media told you that they suddenly shouldn't be trusted you'll believe that over your lifetime of experiences? Gotcha.

No! I still know and love many people of color. My son-in-law came here from El Salvador and is a very much loved member of the fanily. As I said, there are racists in this country (not my friends) who don't treat people as individuals and they are getting promoted and strengthened by our current administration.

I never accused you of being alone. Fear sells. Probably better than sex sells too. Doesn't mean that what you are fearing is a legit fear though. But anyways, do you. If you want to sink thousands of dollars into useless weapons of death that barely ever see any use then that's on you. I could care less. Though I'll show no sympathy for you if I end up seeing you on the news because you carried out your threats you posted on ATS.

In any case, I'm really not sure why you'd need more than one gun to defend yourself with anyways. Seems to me it would be MUCH more preferable to train yourself with ONE gun in self-defense so that your can minimize the most mistakes with it instead of trying to master many different guns and all their different quirks. That's what I plan on doing if I ever get around to buying a gun for self defense. But hey, I'm a logical guy and not a gun nut.

So you see a statement of self-defense and never shooting first as a threat? And you also failed to catch the point about arming my family who are now all adults. Only one gun per person is needed, I agree. I'm just not going to sit back and watch crime and terrorism grow without doing the prudent thing to not become a sitting duck. But yes, just likefire insurance on my house, I hope I never need it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What are YOU going to do if Hillary/ is elected president?

1. Get snipped face drunk for about the first month.

2. Then start cleaning out my bunker and restocking it, and get ready for the SHTF.

What are YOU going to do if TRUMP is elected president?

1. Rinse
2. Repeat.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Electoral college is what I meant to state.

Oh, yes that I agree with.

Representative democracy, with a popular vote, and such is much better

~Tenth

Tenth.

This country is a Republic.

A Constitutional REPUBLIC.

That flips the middle finger to the mob.

'Democracy' is the greatest con perpetuated on people.

Especially a 'representative' one.

As for the last eight years, and about one of the nastiest election cylces in recent history.

Show the proof in that pudding.

They are only in it for them.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Would you say Trump's mouth is worse than LBJs?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

YOU with FIRE ARM!
Didn't need to hear that.
OH WELL, if you shoot like you politic the Mag will drop.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Oh, I doubt that highly. Cussing, womanizing, who know what else. Probably similar.....LBJ...maybe worse.

Same with Nixon...he did a lot of swearing.

Hell, of all those names....I bet only Carter didn't swear much.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr
No! I still know and love many people of color. My son-in-law came here from El Salvador and is a very much loved member of the fanily. As I said, there are racists in this country (not my friends) who don't treat people as individuals and they are getting promoted and strengthened by our current administration.

So you live in this magic bubble where the people living around you are immune to this propaganda then? Or you know maybe your rhetoric has been blown WAY out of proportion?

So you see a statement of self-defense and never shooting first as a threat? And you also failed to catch the point about arming my family who are now all adults. Only one gun per person is needed, I agree. I'm just not going to sit back and watch crime and terrorism grow without doing the prudent thing to not become a sitting duck. But yes, just likefire insurance on my house, I hope I never need it.

Violent crime is at its lowest point in American history. Though I see basic facts like that aren't standing in your way of your fear narrative.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

YOU with FIRE ARM!
Didn't need to hear that.
OH WELL, if you shoot like you politic the Mag will drop.

I handled and used plenty of firearms while in the military. Maybe slow down on your idiotic partisan rhetoric for a second before putting your foot in your mouth again? I know I've mentioned to you before I was in the military. Did you honestly think I made it through enlistment without firing a gun? Hell you can't make it through basic training without firing one. Sheesh...
edit on 18-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Hillary reminds me of Nixon.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

LBJ was obsessed with his junk

I don't think anyone was worse than Johnson.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

AS I have TOLD everyone I DON'T remember things like poster's backgrounds.
I DO remember Hillary's JUMPING a K9 ,I have heard from JSOC guys about her REAL opinions of the military and QUITE frankly if anyone has served and STILL votes for that lying cow ,they should know ,YOU are killing troops.
Trump MIGHT as well BUT AT least WE AREN'T BEING HANDED A GUARANTEE.
edit on 18-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

This country is a Republic.

A Constitutional REPUBLIC.

A republic is a representational democracy. The voters elect senators and congresspeople to represent them. Why do I have to keep explaining this to you?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
OH LOOK apparently IT IS the intelligence community attacking her..theduran.com...

THAT can lead to DMSO and prussic acid...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
So you live in this magic bubble where the people living around you are immune to this propaganda then? Or you know maybe your rhetoric has been blown WAY out of proportion?

I live in the suburbs of a relatively small city. Its not a magic bubble, its 90% of America. Racism in America today resides primarily in the inner cities. If Hillary wins and her and the media continue to push and promote racism, then my concern is that it will spill over into the 'burbs. And terrorism in America has skyrocketed. My friends will be right along side of me (and the police) fighting the racists and terrorists if it comes to that.

Perhaps I am being overly concerned, but things are worse now than I have ever seen them. Better safe than sorry.

Violent crime is at its lowest point in American history. Though I see basic facts like that aren't standing in your way of your fear narrative.

I don't completely believe that. Overall maybe but big city crime is way up. When Chicago can get through a weekend without 10+ shootings maybe I'll start believing. But terrorism is certainly on the rise and an open border will make it worse. As will Hillary's commitment to destabilizing regions.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Just a quick correction for deaf ears,

he didn't say kill terrorist families. He said to go after, as in, investigate.

If one is a radical terrorist, there may be more since often its young idiots being groomed by older assholes.

Also I don't care for he said she said nonsense. There could be a million accusing him. The fact is he is not popular with the political class and they tend to label you a pedo or a sexual deviant when targeted. Lets not pretend that's not their modus operandi.

So what ever.

I am glad you say you watch both. I just don't believe you.

I will take a round with the Russian roulette that is Trump over a machete to the back of the neck that is Hillary.

edit on 10 18 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join