It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

What are YOU going to do if Hillary/TRUMP is elected president?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Funny

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Living in Germany so I will drink heavily....

Once I am back stateside I will get actively involved with the Veterans Party to try and fix things till it falls apart completly.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
I say all opposed shouldn't file taxes; why fund your own destruction?

They can't jail us all nor could they contend with every single investigation i.e. paperwork, manpower, etc.

It's the money folks....defund the beast.

they have the power to seize assets, they don't need jails.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: crazyewok

He can and will shoot down US jets if they interfere with Russian bombings.

No he won't, he would have already. Putin doesn't want to start a war with the US, he'd lose.

Maybe he will back down? But do you really want or even NEED to take that risk?

Yes, that's foreign policy for you. If you're a weak leader and simply let other people do what they want in conflict zones like that, then you're begging for more conflict. If we want Russia to start Annexing other parts of Eastern Europe, then let him do what he wants in Syria.

That'll be the result.

Syria is not our business, it is not even a ally. It has not relevance to US national security ! So why start military action? Its more pointless than Iraq or vietnam!

Well no, it is a US problem, it was created by the US meddling in the Middle East for the last 30 years. The power vacuum created by the war in Iraq and the subsequent surge in Afghanistan is mostly to blame. Then they armed themselves with weapons the US paid for.

Were emboldened as 'rebel' groups and then armed by US intelligence agencies and then promptly turned against us as they always do. So yes, it is a US issue - but it should be actioned by a coalition group of Arab Nations.

The US should provide logistical and special operations forces and that's it IMO. No ground troops, no air support ( other than supporting the special operations) no anything else.

Let Saudi Arabia deal with their own mess.

~Tenth

The arabs ain't gonna fight, that's why they paid hillary.

Besides, the Saudi's are backing isis, aren't they?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If Hillary wins I will be in a gun store the following morning to heavily arm up and prepare for the race war and then the 2nd civil war.

If Trump wins I will celebrate the return of jobs to the country and all will be well.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr
If Hillary wins I will be in a gun store the following morning to heavily arm up and prepare for the race war and then the 2nd civil war.

If Trump wins I will celebrate the return of jobs to the country and all will be well.

You sound like you've drank a little too much of the election propaganda kool-aid if you are actually serious about this.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: EternalShadow
I say all opposed shouldn't file taxes; why fund your own destruction?

They can't jail us all nor could they contend with every single investigation i.e. paperwork, manpower, etc.

It's the money folks....defund the beast.

they have the power to seize assets, they don't need jails.

Not without due process. Imagine the choke on the judicial process alone.

Believe me, I'm not naive. Getting a majority of the population to turn off the faucet would be a tough sell. However, the government works for us, not the other way around. I think people SERIOUSLY forget that part. Yes, we elect folks to represent us in Washington, but be honest with yourself.... do they REALLY listen to the People?

We can surely vote many of them out, but if you have a semi-rogue government, spending wildly and doing all kinds of nefarious things in the name of American interests, (mostly bad) then why would you fund such things?

I certainly don't want my tax dollars bailing out corporate interests. Or arming militants and terrorists the world over, or funding government overthrows and domestic terror operations.

That's what we're paying for now, and if you fund it, you are complicit. Period.

So I say let them find their own source of revenue for the disasters they create and maintain.

Why do you think elected officials are always using the phrase, "the American people"? As if they really give two sh# about what Americans think. That's just political banter to make it appear a majority is in agreement or disagreement with whatever the issue may be. It's all BS.

Cutting off the revenue would be a no BS way of being truly heard and reckoned with. We NEED to restore the chain of command in our government.

edit on E31America/ChicagoTue, 18 Oct 2016 11:06:11 -050010amTuesdayth11am by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

What are YOU going to do if Hillary/TRUMP is elected president?

I will continue to live my life, raise my kids, and enjoy life.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You sound like you've drank a little too much of the election propaganda kool-aid if you are actually serious about this.

Is it propaganda when armed people are marching in the streets saying "Kill whitey" and "What do we want, dead cops"? Is it propaganda to the families of the dead police officers that have been killed to due false race claims that were pushed by Hillary and Obama? Is it propaganda when Hillary has said she wants to bring in 100,000 more Syrians even when she herself has admitted that it is impossible to vet them? Are the Americans who have been killed on our soil by terrorists part of the propaganda?

Soros is pushing this hard and his puppet Hillary will fall in step. Their goal is to bring America down to the corruption level of Mexico and then remove all borders. I'd be glad to give my life fighting against this for the sake of my children and grandchildren.

In fact, I think I'll arm up this weekend before everything goes out of stock if Hillary wins (due to the many who see what I see).

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If Trump wins I guess I'll tentatively wait for things to get better/worse.

If Clinton wins I'll resign myself to the fact that things will get worse.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Is it propaganda when armed people are marching in the streets saying "Kill whitey" and "What do we want, dead cops"? Is it propaganda to the families of the dead police officers that have been killed to due false race claims that were pushed by Hillary and Obama? Is it propaganda when Hillary has said she wants to bring in 100,000 more Syrians even when she herself has admitted that it is impossible to vet them? Are the Americans who have been killed on our soil by terrorists part of the propaganda?

No. Those are just events in history. What IS propaganda is the media narrative using hyperbole to make all those incidents out to be much worse than they really are. For instance, I happen to live outside Baltimore, MD. I visit the city ALL the time. I've yet to see people marching down the streets chanting "kill whitey". Have YOU seen anyone doing that?

Soros is pushing this hard and his puppet Hillary will fall in step. Their goal is to bring America down to the corruption level of Mexico and then remove all borders. I'd be glad to give my life fighting against this for the sake of my children and grandchildren.

In fact, I think I'll arm up this weekend before everything goes out of stock if Hillary wins (due to the many who see what I see).

Yeah you do that.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I don't ask anyone to do anything but ask you at what point do you defend your country and the values you are proud to be a part of?

You are asking people to do something - and I'm not seeing it as being as subtle as you pretend

I'll tell you what I'll do

I will accept what comes - unless what comes is violence. Whoever is the first to call for violence will give themselves away

I'll treat my fellow citizens with respect - even when we disagree

We have two choices in front of us. One honorable and conciliatory - the other not so much

This used to be a country that (mostly) pulled together even with all our differences

I think it still can be that country. I hope I'm right
edit on 10/18/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: edited to reflect that I recognize - I'm sometimes a delusional girl scout

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Clearly you dont watch the UN press conference with Putin or what these US generals have said in not backing down. Establishing no fly zones in Syria. I dont listen to morons like Donald Trump.

But that wasnt the accusation you leveled, you said Trump doesnt lie to your face......

Tenth posted 100 examples AT LEAST that he has, and you went off the rails on something completely different.

Are you going to address your obvious logical fallacy in that statement or just continue bouncing from subject to subject when youre proven wrong?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Doom! Doom and gloom!

Life will go on just as it always has, with no real impact to the 2nd or any other Amendment.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well, if you are right then I will never have to use them. I would only use them for self/family defense. But I spent a lot more money on other kinds of insurance so dropping about $5k to arm my family is nothing. I'm 57 and have never owned a gun. Never felt the need to. Grew up in a farming town with more hispanic friends than white friends and the few black kids in town were my friends too. And I currently work with people from many cultures and we are all equals and kind to each other. But with Hillary/Obama/BLM/Soros inciting race wars (and a bunch of mindless idiots buying it) while simultaneously wanting to disarm honest and kind Americans, it is now time to prepare a defense if its needed.

I personally have not witnessed this hatred in person, but have seen enough foaming at the mouth racists in both the MSM and Alt-Media to know that America is much more dangerous now than it has ever been in my lifetime and it will get worse if we elect an organized crime puppet. Apparently I'm not alone with guns and ammo sales going through the roof at the moment. Just shows how stupid Hillary and Obama are, they want to end gun violence but are doing everything they can to make people hate each other. At least I won't fire until fired upon.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Heh. Unless you can get the majority of all business to begin paying under the table for as long as possible until they get shut down for not paying their portion of income taxes, ssi taxes, etc, then you are simply living a pipe dream. it is literally impossible for most people to avoid paying income tax. It's an automatic deduction.

Could you change your withholding to have the least possible taken out per pay period? Sure. That wouldn't stop business from continuing to pay.

Unrealistic.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

If trump is elected I will watch him like a hawk and become the biggest critic possible. He needs to make good on promises and be true to his movement.

If Hillary is elected, I will probably join a riot or other such mass revolt and burn a federal reserve building. LOL

Seriously, if she wins I will become an activist when not working to pay the rent (which is too damn high)...see started already.

I will think REALLY hard about joining the army if Hillary is president. If Trump is I will run to take my oath, and probably stay running for the next four years. I will probably still sign but will never accept her as my commander, and will seed hatred for her at every turn. When not doing that, a mask and a cape, and V for vendetta acivities....lol

If Hillary is president I will see her as an enemy, will be blindly distrusting of her, and treat her supporters like agent smiths of the matrix.

edit on 10 18 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
a reply to: EternalShadow

Heh. Unless you can get the majority of all business to begin paying under the table for as long as possible until they get shut down for not paying their portion of income taxes, ssi taxes, etc, then you are simply living a pipe dream. it is literally impossible for most people to avoid paying income tax. It's an automatic deduction.

Could you change your withholding to have the least possible taken out per pay period? Sure. That wouldn't stop business from continuing to pay.

Unrealistic.

Not unrealistic, it just deters from a common norm for the average worker. Is your employer a duly sworn withholding agent for the IRS? No they are not which is a another conversation entirely.

It's really simple. You simply go into HR or whoever does the books, and ask to update your W-4. Forget exemptions, you simply claim exempt and that's that as far as a personal contribution. Your employer may pay whatever is their end, but your personal and complicit funding stops.

Now, like I said previously, its a tough sell, but hypothetically with enough support for those who take it seriously enough to take action, it could be very effective.

My point is still the same and unchallenged in regards to funding the madness. Serious change requires serious action.

Its obvious the intimidation campaign by the PTB has been quite effective for some.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

If trump is elected I will watch him like a hawk and become the biggest critic possible. He needs to make good on promises and be true to his movement.

Umm shoudldnt this start NOW?!

Shouldn't people be doing this BEFORE someone gets elected? I dont comprehend this logic.....

hes not being held accountable NOW by his supporters for the things that he says, or waffles on, or backtracks on......

What makes anyone think it will be any different if he gets the nomination? News Flash, it wont, it will get worse because he doesnt need your vote anymore........

I will think REALLY hard about joining the army if Hillary is president. If Trump is I will run to take my oath

Why the hell would you do that? As someone who served, Trust me you need to think that one through, thats not critical thinking......

On one hadn you have a woman who has proven she will treat troops as her own personal "arm of justice" and possibly is complicit in leaving men to die......

On the other you have a man with the temperament of a 5 year old in a tantrum.....

I wouldnt be caught in uniform serving either one of these people to be sent off to their damn whim......I served under one president that cost me many friends and almost my own life many times......

And even he was more level headed than these two damn imbeciles...........

edit on 10/18/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Hillary Clinton isn't any better, nor worse than those lot.

Yeah...she is.
Way worse than Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Nixon, Johnson, Eisenhower, Truman, Roosevelt.
I withhold my opinion of Hoover....but he was no gem...just don't know enough.
I'll leave off Kennedy as well, as they murdered him.....so we have to assume he had plans for good.
She may be as bad a Wilson...maybe worse.

Trump is not as bad as Hillary will be.....but he's not going to save the Union.

What will I do?
See my money go further.
Watch my standard of living continue to sink.

We are so controlled by the Media, the Military-Banking-Drug Industrial Copmplex...we had our chance when Eisenhower warned us...we didn't listen...and they murdered Kennedy.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join