It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

What are YOU going to do if Hillary/TRUMP is elected president?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

I never got a say either. And even voiced the matter to my local Representative. But this is what we got now.
So next is to VOTE on our Senators, and mixup Congress whom will try to actually do the job we hired them to do.

I know it sounds like I'm day dreaming however.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

I frankly don't understand why there aren't large formations of pre-emptive impeachment groups gearing up to blast the House to immediately begin proceedings upon election.

I assure you there are.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I'm going to wake up Wednesday morning on November 9th and go to work. Just like I do every other weekday.

link   
Funny looking at some older thread titles here...

Obama Vows to Outlaw Guns if Re-elected

Dobson: U.S. in 'trouble with God' if Obama reelected

This could happen if Obama gets elected

Koch Brothers threatening layoffs if Obama Re-Elected

Barack Obama will declare Sharia Law in the United States if elected.

Glenda Jackson - Obama Will “Suspend” 2016 Presidential Election

Is this Possible ? Obama to Hang onto the Presidency,

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

Obamacare requires all U.S. citizens to receive a microchip

Trump Will Win All 50 States

Fox: Obama Seeks Advice on Establishing Monarchy

If Bush wins, what are we in for?

Will there be riots in US if Bush wins?

Will you leave the country if Obama wins?

link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

No they don't. These new tactical nukes can destroy small cities or a town. The atmosphere would only be moderately affected.

They can be loaded onto a F/A-18 or an F-35. No bombers are needed.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

You judge someone on what he believes?

Yes, of course I do. How else do you judge a person?

What has that to do with foreign policy or domestic issues.

Okay, here's what that has to do with it. If an idiot is elected POTUS, then he's likely to act like an idiot.

No one ever gave the guy a chance to speak hardly or at least try to get to know where he is coming from regarding his policies?

No, he's spoken plenty, over two election cycles and never got more than what, like 10% of the votes in polls? And I do know what his policies were. They were dipped in extreme evangelical nonsense, like allowing judges to be recalled for approving same sex marriage for example.

Wants to see Roe V Wade removed.

Anyway, not a thread about Ben Carson, but either he's an idiot, or made himself look like one. Can't figure out which is worse.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: crazyewok

There is no going to be a shooting war.

Putin will back down, once ISIS is contained withing Syria. He will throw Bashar under the bus the first chance he gets, so that he can claim he crushed ISIS in Syria all by himself.

He wants credit, not war.

~Tenth

He can and will shoot down US jets if they interfere with Russian bombings.

The USA airforce is formidable but not indestructible, especially against the Russians anti air missiles.

Maybe he will back down? But do you really want or even NEED to take that risk?

Syria is not our business, it is not even a ally. It has not relevance to US national security ! So why start military action? Its more pointless than Iraq or vietnam!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

No they don't. These new tactical nukes can destroy small cities or a town. The atmosphere would only be moderately affected.

They can be loaded onto a F/A-18 or an F-35. No bombers are needed.

K.

Prove it.

And no, they would not use those. Because there are other ordinance that can accomplish the same things, with less damage to the atmosphere etc.

Say it with me now. Nobody is actively trying to start a nuclear war other than North Korea and extremist groups ( who never have a chance in hell of gaining one and then successfully setting it off at a target of their choice.)

If you think it's a coincidence that we've gone more than 60 years without Nuclear war, even though we've had those warheads are our disposal - well, it's not.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

This is Pavlov in action. They are conditioned to fall for fire and brimstone. It's in their DNA.

What is astounding is that they are literally arguing that Russia should get a say in our elections, and they don't even see it. 2016 is the year that idiocracy officially came to America and tried to take over.

Gatorade for all the crops and blow-jobs with every cup of coffee.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

He can and will shoot down US jets if they interfere with Russian bombings.

No he won't, he would have already. Putin doesn't want to start a war with the US, he'd lose.

Maybe he will back down? But do you really want or even NEED to take that risk?

Yes, that's foreign policy for you. If you're a weak leader and simply let other people do what they want in conflict zones like that, then you're begging for more conflict. If we want Russia to start Annexing other parts of Eastern Europe, then let him do what he wants in Syria.

That'll be the result.

Syria is not our business, it is not even a ally. It has not relevance to US national security ! So why start military action? Its more pointless than Iraq or vietnam!

Well no, it is a US problem, it was created by the US meddling in the Middle East for the last 30 years. The power vacuum created by the war in Iraq and the subsequent surge in Afghanistan is mostly to blame. Then they armed themselves with weapons the US paid for.

Were emboldened as 'rebel' groups and then armed by US intelligence agencies and then promptly turned against us as they always do. So yes, it is a US issue - but it should be actioned by a coalition group of Arab Nations.

The US should provide logistical and special operations forces and that's it IMO. No ground troops, no air support ( other than supporting the special operations) no anything else.

Let Saudi Arabia deal with their own mess.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

No one is going to start one but the MAD policy still stands. You can use google to do your own research.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

No one is going to start one but the MAD policy still stands. You can use google to do your own research.

That doesn't have anything to do with anything. You are again implying, there is a chance of all out Nuclear war among the two most powerful military nations of the world.

But you said, nobody is going to start a war, but if they do we're all dead.

Nuclear war isn't going to happen, again, unless NK or some extremist group do it.

And if you actually read anything about MAD you would know that it was never actually US or Russian policy.

~Tenth
edit on 10/18/2016 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

None of you did anything for the last 100 years that your government has been corrupt and controlled by globalist interests.

Hillary Clinton isn't any better, nor worse than those lot. Stop pretending that your world is going to end just because she becomes POTUS and your darlin' Trump doesn't.

It reminds me of the 2008 election where there was just as much fear mongering. Life in American will continue as it always had.

You have this problem because you as a people haven't stopped it. You allow this to occur, you are culpable. You really have 330 Million people in your country, and those two were the best you could come up with?

It's shameful really.

~Tenth

Before you get too comfortable on that soap box, just how is your country doing? Run all those lying, manipulative bastards out yet? All your politicians walking the straight and narrow, doing the will of the people?
No?
Then why do you feel so free to point the finger at us?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Your post should have ended the thread.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Before you get too comfortable on that soap box, just how is your country doing? Run all those lying, manipulative bastards out yet? All your politicians walking the straight and narrow, doing the will of the people?

Canada actually isn't too bad. We don't start wars, we don't have the largest prison population on the planet, education and healthcare are pretty good, median house hold income is pretty high.

Overall, we have much less to complain about.

Then why do you feel so free to point the finger at us?

Well cause the conversation was about American of course. Had I been asked about Canada, I would have responded as such. I was simply pointing out that power rests in the hands of the electorate, and the electorate hasn't done anything to fix the issues they claim they are suffering from.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

The electoral college is the main problem that needs to be abolished. Casting a vote simply for shifts and giggles was never my idea of exercising a "right".
edit on 18-10-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I will occasionally post one here "I told you so" to all the people who voted for the two party road to ruin.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Mixing reps in this state [ Illinois ] is pretty much dead. The Democrats in Chicago and Springfield run the show. We finally got a Republican governor that seems to be half way honest [ for illinois mind you ] and has actually took a stand for our Rights. What would be very interesting is a 50/50 split in both houses, instead of the seesaw of power that's been going on. Although, even when Obama had the power for 2 years, for all his "big plans and shovel ready jobs", he still didn't get anything done. They are there to help themselves and make connections. We are an afterthought.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Let me rephrase on MAD. It was an implied doctrine which was adopted in the 1960s. You may as well call it policy not on paper. No one will nuke each other YET, but rest assured both sides will commit to it if/when the time comes. It may be after my lifetime or before, the chance will always be there even if you think it will never happen.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

The electorate is the main problem that needs to be abolished. Casting a vote simply for shifts and giggles was never my idea of exercising a "right".

Do you know what an electorate is?

It's the body of people who vote, as in, the US citizens. I don't mean to insult you, but you're very young eh?

~Tenth

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join