It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

What are YOU going to do if Hillary/TRUMP is elected president?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Clearly you dont watch the UN press conference with Putin or what these US generals have said in not backing down. Establishing no fly zones in Syria. I dont listen to morons like Donald Trump.

The UN is the most ineffective governing body in the history of statesmanship. Putin is simply flexing his muscle because Obama is weak on foreign policy and always has been. There is no actual risk of any kind of large scale conflict between nations on the security council.

Considering that ISIS is currently being pushed out of a Mosul and across the border into Syria, it's going to get harder and harder for Russia to justify it's stance in support Bashar. Once it's no longer regionally, and politically expedient for them to do so, they'll throw him under the bus and move on.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I'm getting ready to retire and have been turning investments into cash and stashing it where only my wife and I know about it. I'm getting out of all investments no matter who wins. Cash and metals will still have value for a while.

link   
a reply to: DJW001

Both are wild cards. I wish to God Ben Carson was the candidate. He was an actual IQ GENIUS. He was the most intelligent of all of them combined. Alas we set our sites on the two corrupt parties known to man.

I am voting Green Party. I would like to say its the smart move.

link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

originally posted by: crazyewok
Die

As that what will happen to all of us if she inacts her insane syria no fly zone.

Yes a No Fly Zone in Syria means certain death for an American living in Nebraska or Maine. I wonder what those poor cattle ranchers in Montana will do?

The Humanity!!

Is Hawaii also on the list of targets that will fall victim to this No Fly Zone?

Hyperbole makes for poor arguments.

~Tenth

Start a shooting war with Russia means those 5000 nukes Russia has pointed at the USA could fly.

Thats means not just Americans will die but billions around the world.
edit on 18-10-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

link   

I never chose these asshats. And i clearly can not afford to make my opinion on these 2 to matter.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I'm going to laugh and laugh and laugh.

And when people say they "didn't know", I'm going to laugh even harder.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Both are wild cards. I wish to God Ben Carson was the candidate. He was an actual IQ GENIUS. He was the most intelligent of all of them combined. Alas we set our sites on the two corrupt parties known to man.

Ben Carson seems to be lobotomized. He believes in the biblical flood. I support your decision to vote Green. It is imperative that the two major parties see that their support is eroding. A country of this size should have at least five viable parties.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Die

As that what will happen to all of us if she inacts her insane syria no fly zone.

Yes a No Fly Zone in Syria means certain death for an American living in Nebraska or Maine. I wonder what those poor cattle ranchers in Montana will do?

The Humanity!!

Is Hawaii also on the list of targets that will fall victim to this No Fly Zone?

~Tenth

Start a shooting war with Russia means those 5000 nukes Russia has pointed at the USA could fly.

No it doesn't. Nobody is going to use Nukes, other than maybe NK or some kind of extremist terrorist group.

Putin is a lot of things, and end of the world marker? I highly doubt it.

This fear of nuclear war is nonsense.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Well the only way I will know any of this half truth crap is real is when I start seeing forces being redeployed to Eastern Europe and more unit mobilizations across the states.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I never did either, hell I didnt even get a say into who could be selected...

link   

What?

Ben Carson thinks the Pyramids were used to store grain. The man is not a 'genius'. Maybe a genius surgeon, but other than that, not much going on there.

~Tenth

link   
a reply to: crazyewok

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Sometimes I wish we had "warm and fuzzy" royalty that we could image as our leaders.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

People dont use regular nukes. We have started developing tactical nukes with a smaller yield and more effective at concentrated targets. Not world ending but enough destruction to get the attention of any country to stop what they are doing.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

People dont use regular nukes. We have started developing tactical nukes with a smaller yield and more effective at concentrated targets. Not world ending but enough destruction to get the attention of any country to stop what they are doing.

People don't use Nukes Period!

And that doesn't resolve the subsequent radiation issue. Tactical Nukes are useless, considering the range of other ordinance available that effectively do the same thing, without the insane repercussions of destroying the Earth, atmosphere etc.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Die

The Humanity!!

~Tenth

No it doesn't. Nobody is going to use Nukes, other than maybe NK or some kind of extremist terrorist group.

Putin is a lot of things, and end of the world marker? I highly doubt it.

This fear of nuclear war is nonsense.

~Tenth

You honestly want to start a shooting war with Russia over Syria?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

You judge someone on what he believes? What has that to do with foreign policy or domestic issues. No one ever gave the guy a chance to speak hardly or at least try to get to know where he is coming from regarding his policies?

link   
I frankly don't understand why there aren't large formations of pre-emptive impeachment groups gearing up to blast the House to immediately begin proceedings upon election.

It's probably the same reason the citizens of this country are too clueless to massively vote 3rd party if only to send the message and prove how pointless it all is.

link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Sometimes I wish we had "warm and fuzzy" royalty that we could image as our leaders.

That is what Trump is shooting for: Donald the First.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

There is no going to be a shooting war.

Putin will back down, once ISIS is contained withing Syria. He will throw Bashar under the bus the first chance he gets, so that he can claim he crushed ISIS in Syria all by himself.

He wants credit, not war.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join