It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

What are YOU going to do if Hillary/TRUMP is elected president?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I see all this talk of corruption, corruption, stealing, lying, destruction of government material, coercion, murder, treason, blackmailing, the list could go one for 100 miles. What is ANYONE going to do about it if she/he gets into the white house?

What are YOU as a citizen are going to do to address this?

Will you sit idley by and just accept you will just have to kneel before your new masters?

OR.

Will you get off your arse and do something about it? Anything to help save you and your fellow man/woman/child?

I as a man would not ask you to answer me but answer this for yourself.

Do you care about your country? Are you proud if what it represents? Do you stand up to bullies?

I am not promoting anything but the reason in all of us to determine how much are we as citizens going to allow this to get so far until its too late?

Where do we as the people draw the line - when the legal/justice system have failed to uphold the laws we abide by?

Answer these questions for yourselves and not for me and think on them hard. I don't ask anyone to do anything but ask you at what point do you defend your country and the values you are proud to be a part of?

AS I have said before- This is no call or direction to do anything but I just ask these questions for you to answer yourself.

edit on 18-10-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
I am not promoting anything but the reason in all of us to determine how much are we as citizens going to allow this to get so far until its too late?

People will just do exactly the same as they did when Bush/Obama were elected.....

Whine about it on the interweb, claiming it is

"The end of civilisation as we know it"

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

None of you did anything for the last 100 years that your government has been corrupt and controlled by globalist interests.

Hillary Clinton isn't any better, nor worse than those lot. Stop pretending that your world is going to end just because she becomes POTUS and your darlin' Trump doesn't.

It reminds me of the 2008 election where there was just as much fear mongering. Life in American will continue as it always had.

You have this problem because you as a people haven't stopped it. You allow this to occur, you are culpable. You really have 330 Million people in your country, and those two were the best you could come up with?

It's shameful really.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

It will be if the establishment ups the ante with Russia. False flag or not, Russia doesn't play games like that and there may not be an America to call home anymore. Not to be all doom and gloom but this election cycle is not the same as the previous ones were.

I can almost guarantee it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Die

As that what will happen to all of us if she inacts her insane syria no fly zone.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Regardless of the outcome, the day after the election I'll go to work, clean the litter box, take out the trash, pay the bills, take care of my family and so on.

My concerns about this election aren't about me or my wife.... I'm concerned for my son and his generation.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I didnt ask trump to be president either. At least trump is an idiot and wont lie to my face. I cannot on good thoughts vote on either one. With a global war on the horizon I dont see anything but bad news on either side but one side I see a heck of a lot worse.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce

It will be if the establishment ups the ante with Russia. False flag or not, Russia doesn't play games like that and there may not be an America to call home anymore. Not to be all doom and gloom but this election cycle is not the same as the previous ones were.

I can almost guarantee it.

If you can't fool them, scare them.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Die

As that what will happen to all of us if she inacts her insane syria no fly zone.

Yes a No Fly Zone in Syria means certain death for an American living in Nebraska or Maine. I wonder what those poor cattle ranchers in Montana will do?

The Humanity!!

Is Hawaii also on the list of targets that will fall victim to this No Fly Zone?

Hyperbole makes for poor arguments.

~Tenth
edit on 10/18/2016 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I didnt ask trump to be president either. At least trump is an idiot and wont lie to my face. Im not on good thoughts vote on either one. With a global war on the horizon I dont see anything but bad news on either side but one side I see a heck of a lot worse.

What do you mean? He has lied right to your face. Like 5000 times since last year.

Here's 100 of them.

And no, there is no 'global war'. That's part of the rub he's lying about. I wish you guys didn't fall for that fire and brimstone crap every time it comes around.

~Tenth

link   

Do you care about your country?

Yes.

Are you proud if what it represents?

Yes.

Do you stand up to bullies?

Absolutely: DONALD TRUMP MUST BE DEFEATED AT ALL COSTS!!!

link   
a reply to: DJW001

Im not fooling anyone and if you are scared then you have more problems than I do.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

If? You mean "When" she is selected as the next President (Puppet in Chief)?

She's the one the true rulers of the world have chosen, to further chip away at our rights, consolidate the power and resources of the world into fewer and fewer hands, and continue the divide between us citizens so we are easier to control.

Don't forget the f4lse fl4gs, there will have to be some of those during her administration

Right on schedule

edit on 18-10-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

link   

Wrong answer. BOTH MUST BE DEFEATED

link   

Im not fooling anyone and if you are scared then you have more problems than I do.

I'm not scared but you seem to be.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Wrong answer. BOTH MUST BE DEFEATED

If Clinton is elected things go on as they have for the past 150 years. If Trump is elected we become an authoritarian fascist state with a unstable psychotic Leader.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I see all this talk of corruption, corruption, stealing, lying, destruction of government material, coercion, murder, treason, blackmailing, the list could go one for 100 miles. What is ANYONE going to do about it if she gets into the white house?

You act as if this is something new going on in the "white house". This has been going on for about.. oh.. 100 years.

What are YOU as a citizen are going to do to address this?

What are YOU going to do? I'm not voting. Im trying to educate myself how to implement a state less way of life. I promise you this isn't an easy task nor will our future be secure with ANY president. The course for America has been the same and nothing we can do to change it. Why do you think Kennedy was murdered? Have you ever heard of Aaron Swartz? If not... listen to his biography and ask yourself, "did he really kill himself"?

Do you care about your country? Are you proud if what it represents? Do you stand up to bullies?

I care deeply. I'm not proud of what we represent and HAVE BEEN representing for all of my adult life and I am 43 years old. How do you propose to stand up against the US military?

AS I have said before- This is no call or direction to do anything but I just ask these questions for you to answer yourself.

I too have been asking my family and friends as well as ATS. Only solution I have come up with is to go state less and hope my small community will join me. Anarchism... I don't need a ruler or master as I'm not a willing participant in slavery.

I'm definitely not voting and/or participating in such a circus show, cluster ####, circle jerk!!

link   
I say all opposed shouldn't file taxes; why fund your own destruction?

They can't jail us all nor could they contend with every single investigation i.e. paperwork, manpower, etc.

It's the money folks....defund the beast.

link   

Clearly you dont watch the UN press conference with Putin or what these US generals have said in not backing down. Establishing no fly zones in Syria. I dont listen to morons like Donald Trump.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

LOL. If you say so considering only by what I have posted. Anyhow its moot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join